Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mass Effect 2 - Xbox 360 Exclusive 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Mass Effect 2 - Xbox 360 Exclusive
Mass Effect 2 is one of the most anticipated games of the year! This game is awesome, many Xbox 360 and PC players have been looking forward to it and now it's finally here. BioWare, for those of you who are new to Mass Effect, is the developer of the new game. As promised, BioWare is still planning on releasing the last game of the series making it a trilogy. The new RPG shooter will have you hooked as soon as you start to play it! The Sci-Fi game keeps getting better and better and you won't want to put down your controller let alone sleep once you get into the game.

The game of course takes off of its predecessor Mass Effect. Those of you new to the game let me break down the storyline. In the future were Earth has gone through a huge technological advance. Earth and everything else in the galaxy is threatened by machines known as "Reapers". These machines plan to wipe out all life on other planets. This is when the main protagonist Commander Shepard has faced the Reapers once before and was successful.

There are many great changes about the game my favorite is how you can import your game from Mass Effect and some of the things you did there will effect what goes on in Mass Effect 2. These changes allow you to import your character and decisions to the new game changing how the game opens up to you and things throughout the game that change.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Mass Effect 2 - Xbox 360 Exclusive
Played it on PC. Spent HOURS on it, non-stop. I got bored of it since I had to log in to Cerberus to access my save files and it began to be a pain in the ass. Also, going through the whole fucking game around 5 times, trying to save your whole team just to have them die anyway. It was a pain....

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]