you fail.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile YIM
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Seika Stories
I walked in the house, and the air was layered with the heavy smoke of pot. I could smell the drugs. The crystal in the bathroom and the woman in the corner staring at me as I walked through the house. There were people shooting up at ever turn. Finally, we reached the last set of steps. It was a narrow hall of stairs. I could barely fit going up. She was in front of me, and he was in front of her. He walked up and said the girl is mine. Some one from the back said"wow two walked out five walked in.". She introduced herself as Ginger. They all said "who are you". I responded with "You can call me Alex". It was scary at first. She didn't feel good, and he meant what he said when he wanted to get to "know" her. I think some of his thoughts were genuine. I listened to my ipod until she left me. I didn't know where I was. Time went by, and she never came back. I was in the attic the only girl and four guys. I got up and asked where the bathroom was. The laughing began, from all around they tried to confuse me with multiple directions. I was done. I walked back down the stairs saw the bathroom, it was occupied. They were in the bathtub. They closed the curtain around it and preceded to say "If you need to go then go.", so I did. I left the house without saying goodbye. I called out to her. She came over with a cig in her hand. He had his arm wrapped around her waist, and the other one holding a beer. I said I was walking to Adele's house. She said "But i thought you were supposed to hang with me today". I said "You're in good hands". He said while the others were laughing "Little girls not grown up enough, we not cool enough for you." His friend said "Its cool let her go i don't feel safe with a 17 year old around while we shoot up." She said, "Call me when you need a ride home", I said, "It ok Adele said she would drive me home." I proceeded to walk away, down the road, through the dark allies. I saw a store and walked in I was cold; I didn't know where Adele lived I had just met her earlier that day. I called Adele, she answered. I said almost crying "I left the house i'm at this store can you come pick me up." Adele come as soon as she could. Adele saved me. I was alone. Now i'm with Adele.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2