Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I did it. 
Author Message
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post I did it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/522824

Knock yourself silly.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: I did it.
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?

_________________
meldecite wrote:
ahhh i wait for the day someone can get me off.

Image


Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 am
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I did it.
Dark Jester wrote:
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?


Aw, cmon. Why is everyone being so mean... :asuka

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: I did it.
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?


Aw, cmon. Why is everyone being so mean... :asuka

I mean for fuck's sake, shocksock got more of a write-up than I did. My background didn't even look like a pot leaf!

_________________
meldecite wrote:
ahhh i wait for the day someone can get me off.

Image


Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I did it.
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?


Aw, cmon. Why is everyone being so mean... :asuka

I mean for fuck's sake, shocksock got more of a write-up than I did. My background didn't even look like a pot leaf!


K, lol.

I'll get my act together next time.

get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: forkheads
Group: Registered users
Post Re: I did it.
im not in there

_________________
I HAVE UNLEASHED THE MONSTERS FROM MY HEAD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EXkmLlk-o[/video]

my own rotating sig
Image


Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
FH Doujin King
FH Doujin King
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,227.00
Posts: 2406
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Someplace VERY warm
Group: Oldies
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: I did it.
Nice Christmas cards! Full of lolz. But I didn't get one... :(

_________________
Image


Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: I did it.
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?


Aw, cmon. Why is everyone being so mean... :asuka

I mean for fuck's sake, shocksock got more of a write-up than I did. My background didn't even look like a pot leaf!


K, lol.

I'll get my act together next time.

get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...

You'd fucking better...lest the curse of the Dark Jester reduce your sperm count to a permanent 0.

_________________
meldecite wrote:
ahhh i wait for the day someone can get me off.

Image


Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 pm
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I did it.
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:
Really? All you got for me is a green background, the same music as the credits, and "Feels good, man."?


Aw, cmon. Why is everyone being so mean... :asuka

I mean for fuck's sake, shocksock got more of a write-up than I did. My background didn't even look like a pot leaf!


K, lol.

I'll get my act together next time.

get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...
get my act together...

You'd fucking better...lest the curse of the Dark Jester reduce your sperm count to a permanent 0.


LIES. IT WILL BE -9999999999 :dement

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 26
Level 26
User avatar

Cash on hand:
4,108.55
Posts: 4432
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:49 am
Group: Oldies
Post Re: I did it.
Well... lol

_________________
Image

Subliminal message... You suck.


Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I did it.
FUCK!. I MISSED MAKING ONE FOR YOU, TOO!
FUUUUCCCKKKK!!

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 26
Level 26
User avatar

Cash on hand:
4,108.55
Posts: 4432
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:49 am
Group: Oldies
Post Re: I did it.
You better make another one, maybe for Valentine or something.

_________________
Image

Subliminal message... You suck.


Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
8,856.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20673
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I did it.
Desmond wrote:
You better make another one, maybe for Valentine or something.


Nah. I'll be busy getting my act together for Christmas 2010. :dement

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Shocksock
Shocksock
User avatar

Cash on hand:
27,620.50
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Group: Oldies
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Post Re: I did it.
I actually liked mine except you used the fucking Dragonball GT version of Vegeta with that gay mustash. I'd rather have a picture of Shinji for my profile. I guess I should be greatful you gave me the longest bio.

_________________
Image

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 am
Profile
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: forkheads
Group: Registered users
Post Re: I did it.
i want in there, i have mastered the art of forkfistfaggotry

_________________
I HAVE UNLEASHED THE MONSTERS FROM MY HEAD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EXkmLlk-o[/video]

my own rotating sig
Image


Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO