Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Haven't done that in a while... 
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Haven't done that in a while...
Quaritch does not give a fuck about the na'vi

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Shocksock wrote:
LMAO Dark Jester complaining about Copy Pasting insults. What a hypocrite he does NOTHING but copyand paste insults.
Why do you insist upon acting as though you know what you're talking about?

And Kami, I'll tell you what I tell your mentor every time he tries to start shit with me: the effort I put forward is equivalent to the skill of my opponent. I'm a fair-minded individual. If you feel my insults are that of a 3rd grader, perhaps it says something about your own. Sure, I could use intelligence to break you down, but I need not flaunt my talents in such a trivial manner such as taking someone I don't even know seriously. I don't know what happened to you since you first joined here, you weren't always such a flamboyant douche. Maybe you really have been talking to shocksock to much since there's no one else ever around; I'd advise against it if that's the case. If not you need to pull the stick out of your ass and try to find what you lost.

Or just keep being a flamboyant douche, with this post I'm officially done caring.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 am
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Why do you insist on this being some kind of douchebagerry? I thought that general spam forum was a place for all the spam to go to, thus create random conversations, cuss at one another and start pointless fighting.

I'm sorry if you took this the wrong way, but you are not understanding spam-troll logic so I hardly see the point of you posting in a spam forum. That or I really don't know what a spam forum is meant for.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
And you, apparently, haven't been around long enough to see how I engage in such merriment. To make a long story short: I know what you've been doing, and have been going along with it because, for christ's sake, it's 1:20 in the morning, I have to be up in 6 hours, I don't feel like going to bed, and yet I've absolutely nothing better to do. :P

I don't think you were around yet when I burned a guy right off the forum (made him leave and never return). His name was digit-al or something, and while I was just fucking with him the entire time, I gotta say the way he acted made him kinda deserve it. With his apparent sensitivity, it was doubtful he would have stuck around anyways, I just kinda sped up the process. :twisted

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:27 am
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Well then, you are either a delightful troll or a horrible liar with a poor understanding of the internet.

I don't care either way, but since its 2:30 here I'll just avoid this annoyance all together.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Kami wrote:
Well then, you are either a delightful troll or a horrible liar with a poor understanding of the internet.

I don't care either way, but since its 2:30 here I'll just avoid this annoyance all together.

Dark Jester wrote:
Shocksock wrote:
LMAO Dark Jester complaining about Copy Pasting insults. What a hypocrite he does NOTHING but copyand paste insults.
Why do you insist upon acting as though you know what you're talking about?

And Kami, I'll tell you what I tell your mentor every time he tries to start shit with me: the effort I put forward is equivalent to the skill of my opponent. I'm a fair-minded individual. If you feel my insults are that of a 3rd grader, perhaps it says something about your own. Sure, I could use intelligence to break you down, but I need not flaunt my talents in such a trivial manner such as taking someone I don't even know seriously. I don't know what happened to you since you first joined here, you weren't always such a flamboyant douche. Maybe you really have been talking to shocksock to much since there's no one else ever around; I'd advise against it if that's the case. If not you need to pull the stick out of your ass and try to find what you lost.

Or just keep being a flamboyant douche, with this post I'm officially done caring.
That's essentially what the last part of this post was saying. Ended with an insult, then wanted to leave because I was bored. I just felt the need to clear up any misunderstandings, as you're not nearly as retarded as digit was...though I still think you're a flamboyant douche, nevertheless. cooki:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 am
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Oh you :face

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:51 am
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
Brian: Superman? What are you doing in hell?
Superman: Some hooker made a crack about me being faster than a speeding bullet so I ripped her in half like a phonebook.

Oh look how often do we see you copy stuff like that? EVERYTIME you aint talking about your penis.

I love how Jester once again pulls the same "I act stupid cause my enemy is" he says the same shit regarless of who it is he even says this same shit when he was making qacks about Hanzo "your mom" "you're gay" and some form of copy paste. Same goes for Kodachi. Same goes for Hizzle. And well pretty much every post in general is a copy pasta mr "Can't think of his own shit to say".

Jester's responce would be ofcourse "I am ignoring you" since he cannot argue against facts.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
First of all: what you quoted wasn't an insult...it was a quote...it has nothing to do with what you were previously talking about, and as such once again you've no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You are right about one thing shock: I do prefer ignoring you over arguing with you. Why? Because you're retarded. You've always been retarded. You always will be retarded. Just because you suddenly think your a bad-ass for reasons unknown doesn't make it true. Here's why I don't argue with you: you offer no proof of your accusations. You just start spouting off random crap with a glazed-over look in your eye, naming names, putting down words, and then saying "yeah, that's what you do!" I'm sorry, a more proper impersonation would be "ya cause thats what you do im shocksock and i refuse to use punctuation because im a limmp dicked panzy who lives in england but cant properly utilize the language my people created o rly ya rly i spermed in my eye"

In short, if you want me to take you seriously, try digging up some quotes of me doing what you're talking about. Bring me some evidence and I'll acknowledge your meager attempt at a "serious" flame. But just to make it challenging: you can't use any quotes in which I break down the other person's argument to show how completely stupid and ungrounded their arguments are. Until you bring me such evidence, to the world a favor and shut the mother-fucking fuck up.

But here's what I find funny about you shock: since I've proven time and time again that I can verbally/textually sodomize you any time you try to start shit with me, now a'days you only jump in when someone else is trying to start shit with me. Can't handle things by yourself so you try to be a little side-kick. You know what they call someone like you? A bitch-boy, cause that's all you are: a worthless little bitch who can't handle things on his own so he waits for someone else to strike first then tries to jump in at the end and be a hardass I really need to take my vow to just stop reading your posts altogether more seriously, as I grow weary of your constant undeserved bravado.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
First of all: what you quoted wasn't an insult...it was a quote...it has nothing to do with what you were previously talking about, and as such once again you've no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You are right about one thing shock: I do prefer ignoring you over arguing with you. Why? Because you're retarded. You've always been retarded. You always will be retarded. Just because you suddenly think your a bad-ass for reasons unknown doesn't make it true. Here's why I don't argue with you: you offer no proof of your accusations. You just start spouting off random crap with a glazed-over look in your eye, naming names, putting down words, and then saying "yeah, that's what you do!" I'm sorry, a more proper impersonation would be "ya cause thats what you do im shocksock and i refuse to use punctuation because im a limmp dicked panzy who lives in england but cant properly utilize the language my people created o rly ya rly i spermed in my eye"

In short, if you want me to take you seriously, try digging up some quotes of me doing what you're talking about. Bring me some evidence and I'll acknowledge your meager attempt at a "serious" flame. But just to make it challenging: you can't use any quotes in which I break down the other person's argument to show how completely stupid and ungrounded their arguments are. Until you bring me such evidence, to the world a favor and shut the mother-fucking fuck up.

But here's what I find funny about you shock: since I've proven time and time again that I can verbally/textually sodomize you any time you try to start shit with me, now a'days you only jump in when someone else is trying to start shit with me. Can't handle things by yourself so you try to be a little side-kick. You know what they call someone like you? A bitch-boy, cause that's all you are: a worthless little bitch who can't handle things on his own so he waits for someone else to strike first then tries to jump in at the end and be a hardass I really need to take my vow to just stop reading your posts altogether more seriously, as I grow weary of your constant undeserved bravado.

Cry Moar.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 pm
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Bawl.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Shocksock wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:

Cry Moar.
Yet again you prove why I prefer not to use my intelligence against you. It's much easier to simply say your an epileptic fag.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
Shocksock wrote:
Dark Jester wrote:

Cry Moar.
Yet again you prove why I prefer not to use my intelligence against you. It's much easier to simply say your an epileptic fag.

Cry Moar.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Dance little monkey, dance! Maybe some day you'll get a quarter.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2