Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chipolte becons... 
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Chipolte becons...
Yeah, it's on TLC or something.

As for your secretary, just keep being nice and flirty with her. There's no actual sex scene, but you invite her up to dinner in your cabin and afterwords she offers to feed your fish so you don't have to worry about them dying.

To keep your entire crew alive, you have to do everyone's loyalty mission before you get Legion. After you get Legion, it allows you one mission before your crew get's kidnapped. If you've done everyone's mission, Legion should give you his right away. Do it, get your crew kidnapped, then immediately go kill the Collectors. You arrive in time to save the entire crew instead of just the Dr.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Oh yeah, and after you beat the game, if you chose to kill Samara instead of Morinth, she offers to fuck ya. No scene, and true to her succubus heritage: you die. All that happens is she does the black eye embrace eternity crap, you get that blue fire shit around you, have a massive aneurysm, and die.

I think the funniest part of the game has to be Mordin's sex-talks...specifically if you're playing a female character because you can bang Garrus or Thane. For Garrus, he says "ingesting turian tissue can cause anaphylactic shock shock." So no blow-jobs for Garrus. As for Thane, apparently kissing him anywhere will induce mild hallucinations...so not only do you get to fuck him, but you also get to trip out as well!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:28 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
Yeah, it's on TLC or something.

As for your secretary, just keep being nice and flirty with her. There's no actual sex scene, but you invite her up to dinner in your cabin and afterwords she offers to feed your fish so you don't have to worry about them dying.

To keep your entire crew alive, you have to do everyone's loyalty mission before you get Legion. After you get Legion, it allows you one mission before your crew get's kidnapped. If you've done everyone's mission, Legion should give you his right away. Do it, get your crew kidnapped, then immediately go kill the Collectors. You arrive in time to save the entire crew instead of just the Dr.

I already kept everyone alive on my first run through. I plan to not even upgrade my ship this run through.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
If you haven't already, I'd suggest NOT playing it on insanity...unless, of course you enjoy sticking your dick into a manual pencil sharpener and slowly turning the crank.

Seriously, every enemy has strong armor and/or shields, every enemy has pin-point accuracy, and of course you die in like, 4 hits. Took me 8 tries to complete the first official mission (investigating the colony where you find the quarian). Afterwords I said fuck-it.

Oh yeah, and if you didn't already know, there actually is a correct answer to Liara's quest to kill The Observer. After hacking all 5 computers, you get the option to say "None of the targets" (or something) because the options are all male and The Observer is female. Turns out it's Liara's secretary, who she kills and finds a bunch of information to help her in her crusade against the Shadow Broker.

On a random side-note, how fucking bad-ass would it be if you get a Rachni team member in the third one? If you load a game where you didn't kill the queen, there's an asari on Illium who has a message from the queen saying that they're doing well and that it was the Reapers who caused them to go insane and start the Rachni Wars. As such, they will be more than happy to help you in your fight against them when the time is right. Of course there's every chance in the world you already knew that.

Finally: I'd have to say my favorite class is Infiltrator, especially after you get the super massive sniper rifle. I get a kick out of slow motion head-shots every time. :twisted

Adept would be a close second. :P

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
I was suspicious of her secretary... but didn't know how to pin it on her.

And yeah, heard about the rackni thing. I was a goody tooshoe on my first run throughs.

Bubba wrote:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Yeah, ya gotta hack all 5 computers, only then does the option become available.

What I found odd was that after beating the game and continuing to play, you walk around and talk to everyone and they tell you what they think of your decision to destroy or keep the Collector base. If you keep it, everyone including Miranda is like "I hope it's worth it." Where as if you destroy it, everyone including Miranda is like "Fuck yeah! You did the right thing!"

You'd figure they'd mix it up a bit between the paragon and renegade characters. Miranda, especially, who is apparently extremely loyal to the Illusive Man should be happy if you decide to keep it...but nope.

Also, I love how after you beat the game, when you walk into Legion's room he's dancing the Robot.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 am
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
WHAT?! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR ME!

Bubba wrote:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Cause you're gay. :P

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:01 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
DAMMIT TO HELL!

Bubba wrote:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2