Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BOO 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post BOO
So I'm board and I"d figure i'd spam.

About this bleeding show i'm watching that makes me just want to throw my laptop against a wall.
And i've also realized without a base of being able to get my anger out by spam ranting on FH my anger has gone up. Along with depression since I started talking birth control. The good thing about FH is that no matter how much I may know one of you and call you friend in the end I dont really care what you think cause i'll never meet you. Well I wont meet the people I got the time to know.

I mean one lives in Fl, Ca, Canada, and Aussie. So i'm all set. I mean have just been on about my dad and my brother and I feel bad cause they dont do anything wrong and i'm just always pissed off. I kinda wish they would all sawed off, but they just wont bleeding leave me alone ya. I mean this was the best summer of my life I went to Japan for 3 weeks for bloody sack.

I mean I really get into my tv shows. I mean its like when I was little and my brothers used to throw video games if they kept losing. I get really into it like that cause it like my escape from reality, but its not any freakin better. It just pisses me off more cause it never goes the way I want. I'm trying to get through 8 seasons of a tv show in 14 days. So far i'm 2 eps away from finishing the 3rd season and i'm on the 4th day. This one P.O just wont Bloody go down. Like I've wanted to shot a couple of people on the show, but non like this. Like the show is good n all, but it doesnt have one happy moment(and if so it's like ruined) and these writer should have been shot them selves. Like i've seen glimpses of some of the other seasons and this character just doesnt DIE. Like I mean what the Bleeding Hell. Did the writers hate their audience that much. I would never put and actor, or a viewer in that situation. I mean I still cant believe it lasted 8 season. The romance and all is fine, but the awkwardness, the drama, violence, shit writing needed to go.

Well thats all for now. Just trying to stay awake to talk to Nana, Kana, Saki, Shuma, and Hinami. Well they are all off so so am I. This is going to be my New rate page. I think I'll post in this board once a day and rant so my anger isnt building up on the inside. I can complain all I want cause non of my family will see this, and it gets it all out. I'll prob do recaps so I can not be so pissed. Good space to think it all out ya.

And if anyone actually read through all like I feel bad that your so board in interested in my tv drama and real drama.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: BOO
HAH!

We all knew you couldn't just quit like that.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Thoughts about Day 1

Journal:
I guess I'll use this as like an online journal I can type faster than I can write and I have 99% chance of remembering where this is instead of in my room.

Today's thoughts -
Well it was pretty amazing Yankees Win 10-0. Cano hit 6 of the runs. I saw my first grandslam in real life. That was kick ass. The flooding and car crashes made us take like 2 hours more to get home.

About Tomorrow -
I'm one day closer to being 19, One day closer to going to Vegas with Rob, and one step closer to the 30th.

Dan & College -
I'm bloody sick of Dan already I mean i'm glad i'm going to Six Flags with him , and we are trying to be friends again, but I'm so Flippin tired of him. He is to mentally insane for me. I have enough to deal with my mother. I dont need another nutter on my case. I finally broke it off with him, and if he cant be normal towards em @ Great Adventure i'm really just going to ignore him and completely cut him off. Not to mention I'm Starting Classes on the 30th. I'm already going to be dead tired with 15 hours of school and work.

Tv:
So True Blood jsut keeps getting better and better. Fringe is coming back the 23rd of Sept. BG just keeps getting worse and worse. Nikki and Helen just need to get over themselves and get together already. The Bloody Pecks sisters need to be killed off. Except the fat one who seems to be nice. The Julis need to get out of Jail already and people need to lay off. I hope Shell dies in Spain some where and Denny needs to come back and be with Shav already. Fenner need to kick the bucket, get stabbed again, have his face pissed on, and sent 10 ft under. That Okane slag botched shit up for the juli's and is now screwing over Helen and Y. The whole show is Bollocks and I need to get through these next 5 seasons fast as pass.

Japan & Life -
So I am really missing everyone All my host families and the adorable exchange students that came here. I god were they the greatest. Everyone was so nice and i'm just sad I may never get to see them again. Life is crap, but i'm over it. i'm going to get back on my feet and deal. I'm sick as shit just sitting around getting yelled at and not being able to do anything about it. I'm tired and i'm done. Things are going to be good or so help me god.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
TV Show recap:

Season 1
Helen is the new wing Governor. Jim is Principal P.O, Sylvia is 2nd. Dominic is nice. Rachel is the new girl. Shell is having an affair with Jim. Denny is Shell's 2nd. Rachel kills herself because of Shell. Nikki and Trish break up Helen and Nikki finally get together. The Julis are just as crazy and backwards as always. Simon is a back stabbing #1 who needs to go get shit shoved up places. Lorna get in-trouble for drugs. Zandra gets off drugs, pregnancy, Robbie leaves her, goes back on drugs.Monica's son dies and tragedy hits. Monica is the only successful on released. Denny meets her mother in Jail. Things go good/bad for a while. Yvonne is introduced to the wing. Helen retires as wing Gov.

Season 2
Betts is introduced. Old habits die hard with Jim and Betts. Jim marriage dissolves when the sexual harassment continues, but Jim finds his way out of it every time the slimy bastard. Y becomes big dog over Nikki. as Shell is losing grip. People go Crazy(literally). Zandra ends up getting a brain tumor dies it was a farewell. Josh gets cozy with Crystal. and Di Barker is introduced. The Julis are as lovely as ever and just as nice. Jessie is back in the picture. Yvonne's husband is heard of seen good than bad. What a Bastard. Betts is acting Wing Governor, and Helen comes back as Rep of the lifers unit. Tessa is MAD she tries to kill Betts. Jim's one redeeming moment to save the day. We see that Di is crazy as well, gets OBSESSED with Donomic. Ms. Hunt is found and set right. Dr. Malcom is just as much of a Bastard as Jim and Sylvia. Sylvia is an ungrateful cow.Things start looking good for Shell. Denny gets fixated on Shaz who is adorable.Shell tries to Murder Jim.

Season 3
Things get crazier and Crazier. After Shells attempt at murdering Jim(and he fucking lives). Sylvia sends Shell to the Moppet wing. Shaz and Denny get close. Shell starts to lose everyone. Dominic Leaves and Di goes crazier and tries to kill her mother. Jim finds out and 2nd redeeming thing he does. Charlie turns on Y, but her daughter stays loyal. Jim, Sylvia, Simon, and Dr. Malcom need to all be shot thrown in a ditch and buried. Crystal Get out and get engaged to Josh. Di encourages Josh to become a P.O. Di all the while gets Obsessed with Josh after Dominic. The julis get into a fight. Juli S gets out to see her son. also falls back inlove with her ex husband. Juli S breaks into prison to stay with Juli J. Helen and Nikki have their on and offs. Who knows where this is going. Simon is fired off of #1, Helen is acting #1. Nikki's Appeal is coming up. Complicated things with the new P.O Gina, Ms. Hunt and Yvonne. Lauren kills Charlie out of Loyalty to her mother. Shell and Denny Escape. the Peck sisters pick on Shaz, and Crystal goes back to jail because of Shell. Buki is new and needs to fucking die. And finally Nikki's big send off. And she's free. Shell and Denny get caught and leg it.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
tl;dr

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
tl;dr

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
BlackAmethyst wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
tl;dr

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Not meant to be read thats the point. MS: Started 9:38 Monday Aug 23, 2010.

Day 2

Today's thoughts -
Well today I wasnt very productive but I will be in a bit. I got to clean Rob's old room and maybe make it into a gym ya. I dont feel like legin it anymore so I'm actually going to try harder

About Tomorrow -
Well I hope to finish off Rob's old room and maybe get onto fixing my room. Re do paint a little. I'm going to ask dad about pay to re paint the deck. Maybe 50 or so for a couple hours.

Dan -
Off to Six Flags with Dan and friends on Friday. I got it on the 27th for a four band concert. I hope Never Shout Never and 2Am club are first so I dont have to stay that long. I'll be dead screwed if I get home at like 4?

Tv: Got through 12 eps today. Its day 4 and I only got 5 eps left in the season. Had to catch up for only watching like 4 yesterday. Things are mad complicated. Still excited for Fringe and Glee is coming back as well. Burn Notice and Royal Pains have one ep left and true blood has 2. After this show I'm going to Do over seasons 1 of White Collar and like all 4 seasons of Burn Notice. then w.e happens next.

Life - Life's going to turn back around for me I'm not going to deal with being depressed any more. I've just restarted my Birth control again and i'm not going to let it get the best of me.

College -
Well I have 15 credits and 15 hours. All lecture classes. 5 classes at 3 a credit. 3 hours of class a week to days each for 1 h and 15 mins. I have stats first block, Acad Str, 3rd block, and Japanese 5th Block on mondays/wednesdays. And Writing and Psych 1st and 2nd Blocks on tuesday/thursday. Which means no school friday which means more work. Maybe I can get a campus job to fill 2nd block on monday/wednesday and 3rd block on tuesday/thursday. thats a good 5 hours extra work, plus if I add in my 4th block hours for 2 or all of the days from lunch that is anywhere from 5 to 10 hours of extra.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
TV Show recap

Season 4:
So alot has happened. No more Nikki and Helen. No more Simon or Gina. Gina's ex bf is on the wing and so is new guy barry. Di might be crazy but Barry is a misogynistic women beater. Di and Barry get engaged. Di dumps Barry. New #1 Neil who just happens to be gay. Jim is G wing Gov. Silvia is Principal P.O now. Shaz get an attitude and the Peck gang is taken out. O Kane is killed Yvonne is framed. Crystal get pregnant by Josh. She is stuck in Jail again twice. Has baby and gives it to Josh to take care of. Buki becomes a good girl when she stops doing drugs and takes care of Baxter. Maxi goes down hill while Tina wants to make up but Mackenzie kills Maxi. Jim rapes Betts and Neil flips sides. Rhiannon, Juli J's daughter ends up inside for nikkin things. The Juli's end up with more time burning a pimp with hot water. 2 new girls and Denny is back. Hunt, Cassie, and Yvonne pull one over on the canteen.Shaz and Denny were separated because of the fight. Sylvia is a bitch. The Juli's get more time. And the new girl Snowball is a pain in the ass. Crystal finally gets out. Things are getting fucked over on Betts and Yvonne again seeing as how her son came around. Shaz is dead? This show sucks fucking ass. And you thought things might get good.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
If she goes insane, she makes it to TVTropes.

4 pcs.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
dont worry I have plenty keeping me sane here. like college. but that'll do my head in one day too.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Cmon! Go insane!.

It makes for a great journal entry!

4 pcs.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Nah thx Yom. I'm quite good the way I am. MS: d.2 Tuesday Aug 24, 2010-Heavy

Day 3

Today's Thoughts -
Well I've been just as bloody lazy as any other day. I got little to no work done and with me starting new liquid vitamins, work out, and school. Things are piling on heavy. My narcolepsy is acting up and i'm not liking it one bit.

About Tomorrow -
I was scheduled to go to SFGA, but i convinced Dan to move it to friday to see the concert. I'll prob head to the DMV, supermarket, and run w.e other mindless errands needed being done.

Family -
Mom is still off her rocker, but managing fine. We go over and clean all we can, but if she aint on her meds she's out of her head. I feel bad, but i've decided to declare her incompetent when dad allows me. He will handle all the financials, and I'll deal with her getting a handle on things. Dad is having a hard time with his health, and rob seems to be doing better. Trying to quit smoking and I havent noticed any drugs lately. Tim is getting married and I'm excited because Lucy comes back from Namibia. Charlie is doing well with Kat they moved into a new flat 2 beds 2 baths, bigger kitchen and dinning room.

Dan -
Dan and I are officially over Friday will be our first time seeing each other since we broke up and i'm excited. I hope our friendship can last and I hope we both find people we love in the future.

Tv: Ya this show is doing my head in. I better finish it fast before I start feeling the depression effects from the birth control again.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
tv show recap:

Season 5
Shaz is dead. She died in the fire. Denny is beyond Mad. Shell is back and way up the Duff. Colin is good cop bad cop like. Jim is still a BASTARD Betts can't get rid of him. Neil marries Di, he knows she's crazy and she soon finds out he's gay. The Queer go bad, and Di moves on. Tina goes on and off. and the 2 julis have a hard time. Juli S has cancer, and Yvonne cozy ups with Colin. Snowball commits suicide after everyone tries to kill her because her and Ricky's duo suicide attempt happens. Yvonne's lost her son but wants to Adopted Denny. Jim gets the baby off Shell, and her shipped out. Neil wants to pull one over on Jim but there are 3 sides. Bobbie's a Bitch and cant stand living. The Costa-Cons join G wing, leave and then come back. Selena joins the force to be with Kris. Dirty little things happen, and lots goes wrong. Tina becomes one of the girls Mackenzie puts her bad streak on the back burner while she is set to Open cause of her nice art work. Babs is engaged to the Rev. And Sylvia is a lonely slag after Bobbie offed himself. Jim gets away again as everything falls apart and Yvonne ends up dead. Not to mention Freakin Dr. Bleeding retarded Malcom is back.FUCK YOU FENNER. OMG the show couldnt get any worse. JIMS BALLS SHOULD BE SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER. and really after 7 men down noone can tell Di is nutters? At least Denny Gets out. Before all goes down.

Worst Shitting Season ever.
out of 5 seasons and like 20 main chars, only 5 happy endings and about 15 dead, murdered, suicides, or just plan old sad ending? like really?

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next