Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 what i hate thread 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post what i hate thread
people who insult people and say they were joking when confronted about it. or people who come up with excuses for shitty things they said.

It pisses me off. If you want to insult me, say it directly, dont be a pussy and disguise it as humour. Also if you're going to make excuses as to why you said shitty things, please kindly GTFO of my life.

You know what's another thing that pisses me off? Is people who write lies in their shitty profiles. Someone I used to know wrote "I'm a funny guy I like to make people laugh". What? You mean you're funny looking? Your jokes are as funny as a multi-car pile up. STFU and put one of your smelly socks in your mouth, faggot!

This thread is all about what you hate.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Post Re: what i hate thread
Or how about people who unintentionally sound like horrible memes.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
I hate mainstream fashion. It's retarded, it looks like shit and it'll cost you a fortune while some homosexual who clearly isn't ready to come out of the mental institute makes a shitload of money. Then stupid women make it look even more retarded when they do brat poses and duck faces in those clothes.

I hate Islam. It's a religion/cult of hate and suppression. It goes against equality and other basic human rights.
I also hate non-islamic people that are pro-islam. They clearly have no idea what they're talking about yet tries to defend them by using retarded statements like "you can't blame the religion. It's the people who get the wrong idea from it that are wrong."
Guess what, assface. If the religion doesn't support all the hateful parts in the quran because "there is another statement contradicting this statement" why would it be in the fucking book in the first place? Why was it written the way it is when this clearly is giving the whole fucking world the wrong idea, causing wars and murders?

I hate most of the anime fanbase. They're all total fags and you'd think they're all 14 years old, then as they grow up they become ever worse. At this point they don't even like swearing and they all think that they're all the "good" people striving for justice by going all "oh I don't want you to be doing this, it's not right!" I've also recently grown more annoyed with the whole "KAWAII NEKO CHAN DESU ^_______________________^" as it is just not funny anymore. Yes, we've all tried it, get over it.

I hate violent activists. Being one only proves that you have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to use force to get what you want. If you had known what you were talking about you'd also know why the whole world isn't on your side.

I hate Hollywood. They suck, they can't make a single good movie, they all use mac, end of discussion.

I hate Apple. Apple's products are expensive, designed for retards, designed to "look good" rather than perform good, it's basic concept is that if you don't know computers you shouldn't bother to learn, you should keep riding your tricycle.

I hate how when you try to open a new tetra pack milk box, it's constructed by a retard and you always end up tearing the opening no matter how you do it.

I hate environmentally concerned people that want to shut down nuclear power. What the fuck are they thinking?!

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
The tetra pack got me lolling hard.

What I hate?

I dunno, hate passed me by a long time ago, but maybe that's because I've never had to deal with the whining of a environmentalist, don't give a shit about fashion or didn't get one of those derkastanis knocking on my door?

4 pcs.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:12 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
I hate people who think their family is special, and better than everyone else in the world for no real reason based in reality.

Arrogance for no reason pisses me the fuck off. Knew one since junior high and then once he got a job and adopted a religion his ego expanded bigger than the milky way galaxy. And he has no reason to be arrogant. He's a stupid retard.

Or how about people are delusional and think they have powers no one else does? Fuck those retards piss me off, espeicly when they are arrogant and delusional at the same time. Thank god not very many people have delusions like that.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]