Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Faith/religion/beliefs/philosophy
Headfuck The Wise! wrote:
joshex wrote:
Headfuck The Wise! wrote:
joshex wrote:
hardsofteyes wrote:
I believe God is pleased when evil is sacrificed and the remains becomes purified, which could happen to us all after death. And if you believe you know if He has free will or not, here is a little question. Did God know light would be good before He created it?

of coarse he did, how to explain this to you so you will understand, he created the concept of light before he created it the aspect we know as light or brightness didn't exist, Light was designed by god to be bright and made of photons which were not physical perse, god designed it of coarse he knew it would be good before he finalized the order.
Then what about the non visible rays of light, bitch, invisible isnt bright : )
also, why do you think god even defined what good and bad was at the time, what makes you think light is perhaps good or bad anyways?
What if he just made and experimented?

I mean you don't order a pizza with strange toppings unless you know it's gonna be good.
What is strange to you may be normal to other people and plenty of people have tried things they dont like

evil, evil will be completely and utterly made into nothingness, there will be no remains, there will be no purifying of evil. now on the other hand there is nothing to stop god from doing that Or say for him to make new versions of all the evil people but instead with perfect minds.
And he doesn't, even though hes supposedly benevolent, or maybe, perhapse, he sees equally evil and good, maybe, its all part of the grand design in the first place, otherwise, why would it be here

there is a possibility he May do the later, but the bible says the first will not be done, those who seek death shall find it and shall ot escape from it, in short all those people who believe you become nothing when you die will first go through torment in hell, then they will be granted thier belief system when they finally know the truth, when they know they were wrong and have no way out, they will scream "No nononoooNO!!!!!!!" as all of hell is cast into the lake of fire. they believed it, they accepted it but when it comes time for it to really happen they always wish there was something else. it's very sad.. if only they had believed before they got to hell.

you presume too much. you don't nderstand my writing at all, the poit wasn't to describe light indefinitely, merely to say that god forethought about how it should act and look and so he made it so.

you don't order a pizza with something you have nver tried before unless you take a moment to think about it and discern if that sort of thing would be good on a pizza. there.

when god defined what was good it was merely for the sake of defining that it was made propperly without any issues, like a car that gets made in a factory undergoes inspections before it is sent to the market.

"And he doesn't, even though hes supposedly benevolent, or maybe, perhapse, he sees equally evil and good, maybe, its all part of the grand design in the first place, otherwise, why would it be here"

HFH : He is waiting for a specific time that he has pre ordained at which time all of hell will be cast into the lake of fire.. he doesn;t because he doesn't want to yet.

@HSE, you are taking the message the wrong way lol, it's all a test, life is a test.. will you pass or fail? on this particular test the answers are already given to you.

If you don't follow gods laws, god will still forgive you, he will however require you to really make attempts to change. infact to be honest the thing that gets me is that most of the things we like to do as humans are perfectly ok, just a few things are not, so why not just follow god's law? it's easy...

God forgives, now if you don;t beleive the old testament then thats where you need to start, what don't you believe about it?, you can PM me if you like. I may incorporate the answers into a post here as well for others.

let me start by saying this; the entire old testament is intricately intertwined, you cannot have any of it without the other parts. so naturally if you were to say "prove the miracles of moses as truth" then that would be a good start, next up, can you prove that what the prophets said has happened? next up can you prove that moses's story is entirely historically truthful?

if you can prove the old testament true, then you can move on to explore the new testament and correlate what is said there agianst the prophecies of old regarding the coming of the savior. then you have jesus, now with jesus we have roman legal documents that prove he was a real person and that he did die in an execution, there are also roman legal documents chronicalling sightings and acconts of his ressurection.

so we know jesus's story was true. next of coarse is jesus's disciples and paul. For a jew, Paul can teach you alot I strongly suggest reading about paul in the book of Acts.

it's not just somehting to pull in non jews lol.. thats what the jewish church might want you to think but it's not so. it's to save even the jews, you know why? because abraham's bossom (paradise) was really just part of hell that god had kept separate for his people so they wouldn't be tormented. it was a safe keeping place, anyone in life who followed god's will; would go to abraham's bossom when they died, even buddhists. buddhists thought it was heaven. this was back in the time when hell only had 1 layer that the devil ruled over.

but all that changed when jesus came, when jesus came he evacuated the souls in abraham's bossom and also freed the prisoned souls in hell paying for them all with his own soul. they all went to heaven with him, after that abraham's bossom became under the devil's controland is no more than a heavenly looking portion of the devil's torture playground. now there are many layers of hell. many of them look like a heaven of sorts, I've seen them. some of them look just like earth.

just keeping god's laws is not enough any more. you need the savior that has be prophesied of in the old testament. he is your only road out of hell and he offers it freely as a gift for you to hold out your hand and take.

it's so simple and easy, why not do it? no you don't have to start attending church at a different place, no you don't have to go to church more often or at all, so long as you are right with God then all you really need is to take care of yourself and your own needs while you are waiting to go to heaven. just follow God's laws and if you can't then truthfully repent and try again.

it's so simple.. why not?

Because what if your wrong?

in this case it has no damage to your life if I'm right and you believe, infact it has no damage to your life even if it weren't true.

seriously the only problem is that I'm right and you don't believe, then you're pretty much @#$%ED in places where new photonic elements will be born but have not been born yet. aka that place where the sun don;t shine, that place where the devil's shining dick will be burried for eternity as thanks for your faithful unbelief in god. lawl.

seriously theres no danager to believe but a chance at danger for a certain puckered opening if you don't believe.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Group: ORANGE?!?
Honestly I don't think it really matters if you believe in a supreme being or not I never understood why something so beyond or perception would worry about if mr joe blow stopped believing in his existence I mean it is not the boogeyman
I think as long as you live a decent enough life you will get to go to a better place(if there is one)

Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Bapholada, Lucifer, Loki, Satan,

Cthulhu, Lilith, Della! Blood, to you all!

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I am the wolf! It's close, it's coming. You have come.
The witness to the end, of time. It's now! I will rise to
her side! I don't need the words!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 am
Profile E-mail
FH Clairvoyant
FH Clairvoyant

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Orange Juice Jones wrote:
Honestly I don't think it really matters if you believe in a supreme being or not I never understood why something so beyond or perception would worry about if mr joe blow stopped believing in his existence I mean it is not the boogeyman
I think as long as you live a decent enough life you will get to go to a better place(if there is one)

Same thing I've said but putted in more slimple words... You must teach me that technique of Yours one day, Orange.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Teach simplicity? It's easy for most matters. It's also how you market ideas.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Group: ORANGE?!?
It is really not that hard it just involves a conscious effort not to sound extremely long winded and convoluted

Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Bapholada, Lucifer, Loki, Satan,

Cthulhu, Lilith, Della! Blood, to you all!

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I am the wolf! It's close, it's coming. You have come.
The witness to the end, of time. It's now! I will rise to
her side! I don't need the words!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
It's easier to sound simple, I think. It's an easier mindset to adapt.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 am
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
I think that most gods probably can exist.
I don't however, see why that matters. It's in my nature not to follow.
Not following something doesn't mean I cant believe in it though. I believe in many many things spiritual.

I agree lots with Remon, I think people need to think individually and be strong, and that if the rules were taken down, there would be havoc.
But I also think that if the rules were taken down, humans would have to face responsibility. and after the disaster of initial, almost complete anarchy, they would find their footing and move forward again. The world could become individualized (pending new leaders didn't just pop up to replace the old ones and build rules all over again )

But in closing, what I believe is :
Everything can exist, there's no reason not to believe in anything that's not completely impossible. But what exists shouldn't change who you are.
Over anything else, I believe in me.

1 pcs.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:34 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Orange Juice Jones wrote:

really? if two of you right now went to heaven you honestly think your own imperfections no matter how small wouldn't cause any disagreements or imperfection over the coarse of say 10,000 years of spending time together?

you see, hell itself is the better place that imperfect people go to, the place where everyone's imperfections collide with eachother, hell itself was exactly like abraham's bossom, it used to be a wonderous place where only harmony existed, but even the slightest sin will fuck everything up.

thats why just being good wont cut it, yeah you'll go to hell with all the other sinners and have to deal with the same stupid shit you've dealt with in this life for eternity, Only in hell no one is affraid to die cause they can always be reborn again in hell, so without a fear of death people /WILL/ let all thier imperfections and sins out regardless of the consequenses. - still sound fun?

thats why the rules for getting into heaven are that you must be forgiven of your sins, you must hate your sins and repent of them, when you die the very part of your soul that procurred those sins will be taken away by god and only the good you will remain. he only has one condition, one payment that you must make for his patented soul cleaning procedure, you must believe he is God the savior and must agree to follow his laws.

simple.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Second Topic

I will have to contradict a post I made in another thread. I contradict it because I no longer believe it as I have found no evidence in favor of that argument, not even in the bible. I instead have found evidence contrary to a particular law of man and good reasons for it to exist. but like anything abuse of it is a terrible thing., I will write a lengthy post on the topic later. time to cut the space grass.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
TPFTW Toilet Paper Fucks The Wind (Tripple post for the win)

OK, I have to talk beliefs today, I kinda had a revalation when I read the entire bible (again).

there are no verses against child marriages. now actually that knowledge was in my head for years but didn't change my stance on the topic becase I really didn't think about the other side of that equasion. I merely accepted that it might be one good law that man made out of his own desire.

but of coarse that would have contradicted the bible "all good comes from above"

but that wasn't the point, after a recent read through of the bible it became incredibly obvious that the bible is not only /not/ against child marriages but Blatantly is for it!! and the bible supplies the reasons why it supports it and of coarse specific conditions in which it's acceptable (at all other times it's not).

so the law about child "abuse" is actually causing sin, not only that; it's not a good law at all, it's got it's good side to it, but it has an evil side too. I mean why else would the government go to such an extremem as to violate international and constitutional law with the sex offender public black listings? (you know thats what they trely are but no one in the government wants to accept that, they ignore it in support of thier anti child "abuse" laws.

Why do I quote abuse? because it's a matter of situation. in some situations yeah it's abuse and in those situations there are other laws in government based off of biblical laws that are valid for the circumstances. but in other situations it's not abuse at all and is merely the government sticking it's fingers where they don't belong.

so what sparked my curiosity as to the bible supporting child marriages, and why do I insist on referring to them as marriages? why don't I broaden the topic to include all sexual relations with children?

lets start in the word of god:

"cherish the wife of thy youth and her breasts shall satisfy thee always" - old testament, a law about marital conduct to ask men to abstain from seeming prostitutes and be satisfied with the wife they took while they were A CHILD. -OHSHI-

in the biblical days most people lived a considerably long time yet were considered adults in 3 different circumstances;

1: Boys who reach the age of 13 years old were considered men. this tradition is still held today in the jewish populace they hold a ceremony commemorating the boy's trip into manhood.

2: girls or boys that reach "the flower of thier age" - aka the age when theres grass on the field (they get pubic hair because thier bodies are ready to reproduce often a girl's first period is a signifier that she is physically ready)

3: a boy who becomes a soldier is to be considered a man regardless of age. AKA David, david was not allowed to be a soldier because of his age, but when he proved his worthfullness in battle he was appointed as botha soldier and a Man, no longer a boy he soon took his first wife who was not much older than he was.

so um... wow... yeah.. ok moving on.

so some christians would say "but that was of men, God doesn't approve!"

oh yeah then why was Mary mother of Jesus 15 years old having found favor in the sight of the lord when she was pregnant with Jesus? hmm? sounds to me like God is a pedophile. he does love his children. oh by the way Joseph was nearly 30 at the time sheesh what a pedophile eh? and yet while she was yet 15 after jesus was born god told him (joseph) not to feel awkwards about laying with her (having sex) and thats where jesus's brothers came from (lots of loli sexing by a 30 year old dude.)

oh lets continue shall we? what is marriage? well in the bible I was surprised to find that the quickest marriage in the world took place, she hopped off her camel asked "is he the one?" and into his tent for a night of sexual relations they went. - married because god had pre-approved them. - just like a credit card... wow hey..

Why does the bible support child sexing? the answer can be found in the new testament, while children are young and innocent and havn't entered puberty not only are they physically not ready for sex but they also have a clearer mind to serve god with. Where as once thier puberty kicks in, we all know what happened to us at the ripe age of 10 to 14 we became horny rabbits and started jerking off to the hot girls at school (and some even were fucking them)

Yep; Lust, Covetousness, Idolatry, Fornication, Adultery. 5 of the deadly sins are completed all thats left is gluttony and blaspheming the name of god (which while you go down a road that your precher blames you for, will not be far away)

yes indeed why does the bible support marriage and sexing of children? so they can have a husband or wife so they have an outlet for thier horniness so they are not effected by the above 5 sins!

most kids are forced to store up thier sexual feelings untill they explode out in a gigantic sexual and sinful act. and thts exactly what the devil wants.

however in the old days when child marriage was acceptable (which was actually in the 1900's USA) such rampant sexual sin didn't exist except in ugly old gangsters.

think about it the government is forcing kids to live in sin for 18-13= 5 years!!!

so when is it acceptable to god? well I'm gonna have to say this /RIGHT NOW THE CHANCES OF FINDING A BIBLICALLY ACCEPTABLE CONDITION FOR IT ARE ABOUT TEN MILLION TO 0.1/

why? cause the devil has used the anti child sex laws to breed god hating and separately; atheist families. yep, kids raised by parents who want nothing to do with God.

so what does that do? the 1 condition that allows marriage between children and children and adults is this:

1: before the flower of thier age, they must attend upon the lord without distraction, then when they reach the flower of thier age if they find their needs overwhelming they are to marry for the sake of thier immortal soul, it is better that they marry than pay for thier sin in eternal hellfire.

Bingo. I kid you not that is in the new testament. the wording is in a slightly different order but the meaning and context is exactly the same.

so, satan has won this battle, he has turned the world into a sinful terrible place where as each generation is born with more godless parents and children spread thier godlessness at school each generation will hate god more. until finally there are none who care about god except the older folk.

quite a shocking revalation, the child protection laws are a tool of the devil to cause sin and hatred for god, WOW OH SHI-NIKES!

it's so simple, even in the best conditions where you're raised by christian parents; you go to school (it's mandatory) and your teacher tells you it's not necessary to believe in god or anything "you have that freedom" and you're even scolded for preaching in school or talking about it. and your fellow students will talk about how they don't care about God and don't go to church (or maybe they follow some whackey religion that the teacher allows them to talk to the class about). then you get to the puberty age and everyone rebels and they are all atheists and agnostics and ritual following catholics who don't understand a word of the bible and of coarse hindus buddhists and muslims. They tell thier friends that it's lame to believe in god, it's not cool.

of coarse even christian children will begin to hate god. none of the girls are good christian girls they are fyucking their brains out at 14.

then these christian raised kids go to church on sunday and pastor preaches against what thier friends talked them into doing, and suddenly they hate the pastor and hate god and think the whole thing is fake and don't want to go to church any more. they want to follow thier own way, the way their feelings lead them to go. lots of sex, drugs, booze, abuse and crime.

are we getting the picture yet?

this is what happens when children are forced to live with thier sexual desires for 5 years without a legal and God pleasing way to release thier tension. (they even start to explore other sexual avenues, why? cause harrasing a girl at school is sure to get a boy in trouble, but harrasing another boy sexually the boy wont want to talk about it. It's a politically protected sexual crime. it's easier than talking a girl into it. and so they do it. and rampant homosexuality and lesbianism follows.)

well thats not entirely true, it may not be legal by man's recent law, but God will recognise a marriage without any papers or a ceremony and nobody else has to know about it. So it can be God pleasing.

now I myself have no need for a child bride in this world, nope I have a flat chested 23 year old asian girly.

but thats not to say I am against child marriages.

the only things I am against is when there is no marriage by god (because they haven't attended upon god without distraction), when the child is truely abused (the sex is unwanted or forced), or when thier body is not ready to handle it.

The devil Solidified his law;

the devil came physically into the USA recently and may still be here "he walks among us" he came with the anti child abuse laws, first thing he did was give a demonstration, he had one of his demons in the flesh kidnap and rape and murder a little kid. then he spread news of it in the media.

then he rallied the mothers of america together and made them hysterical over protecting thier children.

then he came flat out with /THE LIE/ "this is biblical and all christians should support it" and christians blindly believed it without cross checking what the devil said.

then it became law, then the law became a serious offense. then the devil began implementing a program so that anyone who verbally is against it is to be considered a child molester. then The Illegal Black-listings started. then it was pushed as an international topic then all countries were forced to accept it.

the government turned thier heads and let the black listings go. why?

because of Fear.

the devil brings fear.

you see it's a fear tactic, and that fear tactic has actually only made the child molestation rates Higher!

yes there are some demons in the flesh who are doing it, but there are also some innocent men who become criminals out of fear. it's a simple and savage cycle of fear;

1: Man likes young teens, 2: liking young teens is against the law, 3: man gets sad and lonely because all older girls are trash and don't look the way he likes, 4: man goes crazy and kidnaps a child, 5: man rapes the child, 6: Fear, Fear of the child telling brings the man to murder.

it's a savage cycle. yet if the law of man was not there that same man would have probably followed this route:

1: man likes young teens, 2: Man dates young teens, 4: man marries a young teen. end of discussion.

but you see the devil has solidified his law because so long as 1 of his demons is going around raping and murdering children the law will always seem justified.

but there is a way out, we need to distinguish the difference between 1:a rapist and murderer of children and 2: a lover of children who seeks marriage.

1: should be punished to the fullest extent.

2: should be an accepted normality. because it was an accepted normality even as recent as the 1920's

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
Joshex actually brings up some interesting points in that last one, however, I think you should comb through the bible on weather or not homosexuality is acceptable as well, I do remember some contradictions there

Now, even if god does exist, I consider myself able to function, thrive, and find ultimate happiness without him, I become what I beleive is perfect, and thus, am without imperfections

Even if I fully believe in god as the savior and all that, I will make myself free of all restraints in all forms to the furthest of my ability, and thus will accept no book of rules as my guide

On my own research, I found out I do not partake in any of the 7 deadly sins(and I had not actively tried to avoid them) except perhaps lust, and even then I am not controlled by it

I currently have no addictions, no fears, no entity I will not choose to rise above

I will become a god in my own right

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.