Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 John Dealer 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post John Dealer
scene 1: standing ona street corner smoking what looks to be a spliff. cops stop by and ask what I'm doing. "oh nothing" they search me and find a big bag of green stuff. "oh yeah then whats this? you're under arrest!" I take out my phone and take a picture of him holding the bag "nope, you're under arrest copper, just uploaded that evidence to the internaweb, copper trying to plant dope on me! psh typical." the police officer's face goes into pissed off mode. "but you're still smoking a blunt we can get that as edivdence, now give me that shit!!" police grabs it..... "what the hell is this?" they ask.

"what the fuck does it look like it's a electronic cigarette shaped like a blunt with only water vapor inside you dumb fuck!" I whip out the fake police badge "you're under arrest you fucking idiots for interfereing with the stakeout of an undercover police officer, seriously where the fuck have you been! the whole station knows about this!" the police wave the plastic bag of dope in my face "oh yeah then whats this?"

"a bag full of grass clippings you numb nutted ass sandwich"

they check and sure enough, it's bits of grass taped together to look like weed

"nnow you two rookies better get back to the station before i call in and tell them how you ram cars from behind on the freeway to meet your speeding ticket quota" the cops scramble for the car and drive off.

Scene 2:

The deal; kid comes up "yo homie G can I score some wee wee holmes?"

I motion to unzip my fly whil sucking on a fake blunt "sure kid open your mouth and start drinking I really gotta pee"

he gets shocked "naw man I ment some weed!"

I zip back up "then shoulda said so! fucking kids all wanna talk like punks these days" I go to a bush behind me and moves some drt to reveal a burried locked box. I unlock it and take out a ounce bag "that'll be 50 bucks and ounce kid" the kids eyes go wide "I aint payin no 50 an ounce! nigga you stupid!"

I pick the little shit up by his collar and slam him against a wall "listen you little shit, I'm not your average dealer who sells it for the base price and gets nabbed by the cops once a month and can;t pay my supplier cause the pigs are always rapin my asshole free of dollars, see? I do what I have to to pay the 'rent' Now look." I put him down and wave my hands around "you see any other dealers on this street?" the kid looks "nah" "you seen any other dealers around lately?" the kid thinks "nah", then pay up 50 or you aint getting squat you piss gzzlin punk mouth!" he sighs and gives me 50 bucks with a displeased look on his face, the little shit will probably come back later with his homies to try and 'beat my ass' bt wont he be surprised when the cops are here instead, after my stunt earlier they are due in an hour or so with a whole brigade. Quit while you're ahead thats my motto. I walk off towards home with my lock box in hand. from my appartment I watch out the window as the brigade of cops who figured out I had just faked them have come back with a brigade just as the kids arived at dusk to come and beat me down. the kids are all actin all gansta with a face full of pigs then one of them acts like they got a gun and gets shot, poor little niglet you should really learn when to cool your black ass temper.

EDIT MISSING TEXT (I copied it all from chat.. no clue how it got erased)

I turned and stroked the leaves of my plants "hang in there sweet georgia, grow a little bigger for daddy, every ounce gets me 50 dollars closer to my goal." I opened a flap in the wall and I put the money from the day's dealings in hidden safe. I had quite a lot now, and I had obviously offended the local primates. maybe it was time for a road trip.

I fell assleep under the hum of growlights praying to god there weren't any afids, damn bugs can ruin a good harvest.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of the illegals in the next room complainign about thier 'corozon' and how the cockroach had drank all the guy's tequilla and thats why the bottle was empty, yeah why don't you piss in his corona while you're at it ya bitch. the bitch had been buying from my higher ups, a typical crack whore now. just so happens I had some powder I wanted to get rid of before I hit the road.

when the guy left for the day I went over and fucked his girl like the big titted round assed latino crack whore she was and left her pussy swimming in my sperm. the bitch was a virgin too, danm spics always talking with all that emotion, but they must have the libido of a nutered mule.

it was then i went downstairs, I had called my higher ups earlier i had a business proposition for them. I waved them up with a smile and showed them my garden, I had taken all the seeds so they were just getting leaves. and so i sat on my bed with a look on my face like a gambler at a roulette table, Oh yes the ball was rolling; this was defnitely a chance, they could figure out all the seeds are gone, or could decide it's not safe to haul that much green away at once. that or they could give me a bum price. finally they stopped thier perverted chuckling, the ball was in a slot.

"we pay you $20,000" I smiled and shook thier hands, JackPot baby.

Scene 3:

And so I went on the road, scot free, nothin on me but seeds and they are hidden in the frame of the car in a sealed and sterilized bag. best part is even if I'm stopped theres no smell on me, cause unlike other dumb asses I don't smoke the shit I'm supposed to sell. no this is just a business to me.

I've got my safe in the trunk all nicely safe, I do pun. can't be arrested for having money. and the pigs need a search warrent to open a safe.

a while down the road and several states passed I get a room and double count my cash, I'm gonna need a bigger safe soon or maybe a second one this same size, might need a vehicle with a bigger trunk soon too, besides trucks are only suspicious if you go near the mexican or canadian border.

it was then I heard it, the sound of sobbing from the next room over. some bitch was wailing like her daddy died, after a while when she didn;t stop I decided to go over there and get her to shutup so I could get some sleep. I banged on the door, to my surprise it opened.

I walked in, I wasn;t some fucking vampire or demon that needed an invitation, to my surprise there was a little girl on the bed maybe 6 years old bawling her eyes out with tears. the room was clean and there was nothing around. my mind first suspected rape but the sheets had only been disturbed by one small body.

finally she looked up and saw me "who?.. wheres my daddy and mommy!!?" it was then I realized it, there were people in this world who were far more cruel and foul than I am, some people dump off pets and they are bad enough, but to take a child on vacation put her to sleep and then just leave her there with the door cracked to her room.. what are these people thinking. some pedophile could find the kid! then i realized that that kind of person was me, me, I, I was the one who fucked and probably impregnated the nieghbor's girlfriend in the last place I stayed, raping a kid was right up my alley for the bad ass I was. but not like this, her crying about her ass sucking parents put me off the whole idea.

I asked her how long her parents were gone she said since she got up 6 hours ago, and we waited another day just incase they had a change of heart, she stayed in my room I bought her food.

I asked her more about her parents, turns out 'mommy' was a dude and him and daddy thought they wanted a little girl but then had second thoughts when they realized that molesting her wouldn't bring them any satisfaction, nope they wanted a chunky food hungry boy, but first they needed to dump her off.

worst part was she didn't know her daddies real names and couldn't describe them, she said they always wore masks at home and never let her see them outside of the house, clever assholes.

and so thats how the seat to my right in the car got filled with Dealer's little girl.

as I tried to think how I was gonna turn my 500 hundred thousand into the amount of money I needed for my plan, I kept eyeing over at the little girl who kept smiling back at me. now I wasn't gonna sell her that would be a waste of a second set of hands! a second mouth, my little innocent alliby. she never said what her name was, and every time I asked she'd start to cry, it then hit me; she too wanted a new life, she too was hoping to shed off her old name and disappear into something new.

I looked over "hey, Ally, I'm gonna stop for some icecream at the next shop, you want anything?"

she took the name happily and jumped ont he seat saying yes a million times. I told her to sit down, she didn;t listen, I figured out after a while then explainging the dangers of the road and jumping on the seat to a kid was pretty useless, so I drove cautiously and pulled off the road at the next exit.

I found an ice cream place, and got her some. then had her run and play on some playground equipment till she was tired., my plan worked and she fell asleep on the seat for the next portion of our journey through day and some of the night.

I finally got to the place i was going, good olde new york, lots of business here, lots fo danger too, this little girl might just be the luck I need.

Finally I got us an appartment with a place to park my car all safe like.

I would get the safe out of the trunk later when she was asleep.

Every time I fed the kid I seemed to enjoy it a little more, after all the bad I had done I was able to do something good. but I knew it couldn't last, I would need to do more business. and it would be difficult without letting the kid know what I do for a living. I decided to hold off on growing any more plants for a while, it was always good to not seem suspicious to a new landlord anyways, need to build some trust.

I knew school was a good option to get rid of her for the days, and I knew that people had seen me with the kid and if I didn;t enroll her people would start asking questions.

lucky for me I still had a few months before the new school year so we spent the next few months getting to know eachother, I mentioned I needed to send her to school during the days starting in a few months, kept telling her, but when it came time she didn;t want to go. I should have expected as much. the first day I stood outside her classroom with permission from the teacher. after that I decided she needed to know her teacher better. so I invited her teacher to dinner with us. that was my first mistake.

her teacher spent the whole evening asking questions and making passes at me, calling me a 'responsible father', she asked who the girl's mother was and when i told her she was an orphan she though i was a saint. sure rub in the guilt lady I'm a no good what ass drug dealer but your just don't know me well yet. nothing worse than letdowns when she gets stressed and I end up being her dealer.

I decided it was best if there were no mysteries so I told her the story of how me and ally met, she was abhorred and couldn't believe it. infact she refused to "I'm a demoncrat and I believe in gay rights, gay people don't want to molest children! and they aren't some sort of monsters who would abandon a little girl because they aren't sexually attracted to her!"

"listen lady, I'm not gonna argue with you, i may not know the full story, but thats what the kid says. I waited a full day for her parents to return, I didn't have to. I found out they had checked in with fake names and all, it looked like the perfect set-up, kid was dumped. check it yourself I'm sure you can find some records on her by her picture being a teacher"

it was after dinner we went to the school library, i was interested to see what kind of faggots had adopted her and what they were upto now. what I found was incredible, a lie of all unbelievable lies and yet what ever pigs and government homosexual sympathizers had taken down the report believed it word for word.

Ally was a state child, her parents died when she was young and her name was sally, she had no relatives and yet these pomphous high society gays had said "we saw her die in a horrible fire with our own eyes. we're so sad we want to adopt another child to fill our void of compassion" we searched and found that not a day after I had left that hotel it burst in flames. Arson. the teacher couldn't believe her eyes and suddenly dropped her democratic eyes and became a non partisan for that one strong moment when she runped out of the chair with a fire in her eyes, yes it was a reflection from the screen but still i could see the fire in her, the fire of a woman who wants to kick some gay ass.

the ugly gay couple had adopted a chunky boy and were active in his cubscout meetings especially the camping.

after some legal todo, yours truely ended up in the paper to my dismay, luckily i had done my hair differently and had a beard now. as for the gay couple? a psychiatrical confession from the little boy said they ahd already been cornholing him and several members of his troop. he thought it was normal and was told to cornhole some of his troop members as well.

Talk about gays raising gays.

after that I was assigned legal custody to the kid, hell I was a hero. it was then I had remembered that for the past while all I had been doing was heroic stuff. there I was captain oblivious, was this some joke from god? him trying to show me what I can really be? regardless, I couldn't keep spending money without making money that was a fools game. besides if I didn't call my peeps they'd think I was on the run, and that would be dangerous.

"yeah, this is john.. I got a new place and scoped out the joint. got some clientell, just need the product." they were real happy to hear from me. soon I was back in business, I was dealing on the streets again, but now I had an alliby to watch out for too so I stopped being as rough, I still got my money, same price as always. bt now I was more polite about it.

I didn't want to be hopping around the country alot with ally, especially while she was in school, so I planned out a safe routine, I would sell at a different place every day, each time dressed like a bum but with different looks. during the evening I was a hero, contantly invited to dinners and events, during the day and late night I was a foul beggar with the stuff that rolls it the kinda guy you don't want to mess with in a dark alley. but I was polite about it.

it was mid winter I got in trouble, some other frsh meat thug came on the scene and decided this territory was his. I was a suspect in his murder till they found he had over dosed., you see they found my knuckle marks had fractured his jaw and my finger prints were on his knife. but after they found the cause of death was not stabbing my name was cleared and I was called a hero again, see he was picking fights with everyone like the angry sandnigger he was, he was fighting me and a lady passed by and screamed as she was startled by our brawl, he yelled at her and scared the shit out of her "you want some too bitch" he said and he was gonna stab her with his knife when I smashed his jaw in.

yep, Hero dealer, thats me.. but why can;t I truely enjoy it? no, cause thats not me. I'm the kinda thug that only a year ago might have done the same if some daffy bitch screamed at me while I was holdin.

Needless to say word had traveled and I was moved up a notch. I had the honor of working with the mob. they heard of my reputation and wanted to reward me with admittance to thier inner circle. yep, my days as a dealer were over, now I was a supplier. why me? they knew about me, turns out my old suppliers got busted. They needed someone to take over.

meanwhile things were going well with Ally and her schooling, a really bright kid, straight A's and B's a few C's but thats understandable. she knew science and history well for her grade. makes me wonder if maybe I used to be her mom's dealer before she was born and she was actually from my sperm.

but such a fantasy would probably never happen.

her teacher was still impressed with me, hitting on me like no tomorrow.

then one day, a bunch of sand niggers blew up two buildings in newyork. the mob said it had something to do with the guy whose jaw I had broken. the government called it terrorism and linked it radicals. but I knew the truth when they showed me the footage they had after the planes collided and every one ran and the police and fire department were busy, the mob had a video of a bunch of sand niggers with some ropes dragging some air plane wheels that had survived back towards thier mosque or sand nigger moon worshiping cult pit as I call it. they were on video shoving the air plane wheels into a tight alleyway between thier mosque and another building and building up rubble on either side to hide thier 'holy souvenier'. moderate muslims my ass, they are all the same or they don;t read thier own scriptures.

the mob offered me protection and I got moved up another rung.

turns out the guy who over dosed was selling opium and heroine from the middle east, it was a drug game.

Part 4:

Ally hated to see our old appartment go but when she saw the new one the mob supplied she was thrilled. see I had taken out the son of one of the key heroine dealers in the binladen family. I had taken out the competition. I was a well favoured guy in the mob now.

Me and the god father were on good terms. yeah a hero in the criminal underworld go figure. Thats who I am, thats where I belong. but this realization brought me to remember the reason I had gotten into this in the first place, I still didn;t have enough money, the ecconomy was doing ok but still inflation was high, it takes alot of money to do shit that I planned to do.

but now I had the mob, I might be able to use them, naturally I'd return the favor. or if I had a good way of wording it I could make it part of my 'protection'.

considerations started flowing through my mind. but at least now I didn;t ahve to worrk about bluffing through questions like "what do you do for a living" on government documents, yep the mob had me covered, they had people on the inside, what ever position I put on my tax returns whats the position I was listed as legally, I owned a nice itallian restaurant and didn't have to lift a finger and I owned a few winning horses at the race tracks. yep and all sorts of tax deductible stuff was sent to me by 'mail'.

I still worked in the drug trade, this time as the overseer of the suppliers. to be continued.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:47 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: John Dealer
I had close to a million dollars now, for any normal person in my position that would be a pretty good retirement amount. But my plans required more.

Ally was a bit older now, had it really been 7 years? 13 years old, we held a nice birthday party for her and her girlfriends. she was scared shitless of guys other than me due to her former gay parents that and it seemed like all the little chuckle heads at her school were bisexual and laughing about it.

being gay was the new way for people to get attention they don't deserve.

it was on her birthday I had the pleasure of meeting the god father, his daughter was a good friend of ally, he pledged his support to keep the fucks, fags and niggers away from ally and we drank to it. he mentioned he was pleased with my work, under my guidance he had a guild of responsible dealers and suppliers., partly cause anyone who stiffs me gets my initials carved in thier ass cheeks.

we had a pervert for a president, and shortly after that we had a baffoon, and then a babboon, but we were in on that, heck ACORN and the democrats came to us to get the baboon's birth certificates faked so it looked like he was a US citizen, nah it's not some conspiracy, damn nigger was smuggled into america by his father and he managed to get the sympathy of some college chick in hawaii to claim she was his mother. kid grew up in america without any papers but managed to get in as a democrat senator, it was when he ran for president that the republicans called foul and the democrats realized they had just made an illegal thier party's confirmed candidate after the primaries. They began to scramble to find some way to cover thier asses and so the mob got a call.

our relations didn;t stop there either, it wasn;t the navy seals who killed the sand niggers, it was our boys in disguise, thats right, the mob killed binladen! he had beenscrewing with our drg trade for long enough and we were tired of his interference!

Now back at home The nigger bastard was bankrupting our country, my few million were nothing now, and I wasn't the only one, it was the second term of the chimp when the mob had a little get together, to which I was invited.

everyone was there, I had even learned a bit of italian over the years so we congressed in itallian for the sake of the italian overlords.

the meeting was in order, and we decided to watch and wait, if the nigger president made even one more wrong move that hurt us it would be curtains for him, after all we gave that nigger a chance to be president. and you don't rub the mob the wrong way. finally my plan which I had dreamed of since I was a little boy could be a reality if i just spoke up. and so I did "he's not the only asshole who is responsible for this, the whole government seems to be stiffing us these days."

silence fell on the table, and thats a hard thing to do with a table of 100 or so angry itallians.

finally the god father spoke "we'll let them dig thier own graves, we've got a few leakers ready to let the EU know whats going on, if they don't shape up we will call for thier dismissal."

it was 2013, Ally was alot older now than she was in the 90's, she was in college now going for her PHD in medicine and psychology, I came home from the meeting with the mob to find her waiting for me. "dad, why is it we have armed guards follow us everywhere? and whats with all the itallians?"

she had finally caught on. "those itallians keep us in good order, if not for them we'd have some rough shit."

she paused "who are we? who are you?"

"we're family, and I'm 'family' "

she was smart enough to know what I meant now. she just stared off into space for a while. "how long?"

"since you were about 9, thats when I was inducted"

"and before that?" she asked calmly

"I was a dealer sellin dope on the streets"

she finally understood where all my money came from, and why she was the focus of several instances when my name had to be cleared, yep I used her as an alliby on a few occasions.

surprisingly she took the information really well "so the mob are the good guys?"

"for us they are, but you should be careful to talk like that"

she smiled "relax dad, I might want to talk with your boss, see i've got a medical theory and lots of hard evidence but the government medical organizations wont listen or reply to me about it. I was hoping someoneyou knew could get the word out"

I looked over her medical proposals, yep she was a bright kid, not a flaw in her logic at all. "I'll show it to my boss, he'll take good care of it, you're kinda like his family too"

she nodded and the next day I took it to the God Father, he had people in the medical commities, or at least he had alot of people who owe him big time in the medical commities, he read the document and got a chuckle. it was a medical explanation of how people become gay, weather it's over active hormonal glads that produce the wrong hormones for a person's gender and rewire thier brain and cause brain damage and a switch in sexual tastes, or a psychological disorder caused by childhood or life trauma that makes people affraid or defensive against the opposite sex or anyone who isn't the 'friend' who was their only supporter throughout life, which she attributes that shyness causes people to gain friends of the same gender.

yep, the god father couldn't believe how such medical fact would be ignored. and so it went for discussion at the next mob meeting. but was trumped and put on the back burner by some news.

the politicians had screwed us again. and this time they were thinking that they actually had power and were fighting back and forth with sly illegal dealings and making requests of the mob to cover thier tracks.

thats right, both sides of the government were abusing the law and ignoring the constitution. now what happened next brought a smile to my face, the mob dropped the govenrment requesters dead, litterally, all the government errand boys who had been sent to use to get documents forced and edited were killed and wiped off the legal records of every having been alive.

what happened next was the slow decay of the government. actually it was pretty fast, but for me it felt slow. we unleashed all our leakers to tell the world all the fould deeds the government was doing, and alerted the mob back in itally that we had been double crossed for the last time. soon the EU was making motions to impose terrifs on the US, and with any hope eventually call for the resignation of the US government. it was a dream come true.

my little girl's document wasn't ignored either, it got the OK, see the US gov thought they still had us as backers. what they didn;t know is we had backed out, so right now they were just disposable tools.

the tools tried to legalize gay marriage and the mob quickly forced a rebutal of it from the politicians mouths. whould they screw us again? if they did even more dirt would come out.

that was the plan..

Scene 5; to be continued.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]