This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Men are pigs 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Men are pigs
So this thread was started by somebody I gather everybody hated and is in gen spam (floaty hearts drift out of my armpits when I read those words) titled something about men being pigs. As a man I feel compelled to respond: yeah we are. I sure didn't read any of this thread but I don't do drama. Time for sex. Who's with me?

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
I don't really hate anyone here. I just have a different opinion that I'm expressing.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
purple-

'you sound exactly like a cornered feminazi' makes me think you go around yelling at women. Are you that type of person?
Are you seriously going to tell me that if someone doesnt want sex they should stay away from people because it 'strays from the path'? This is why I say 'fuck you'
There is no fucking path you moron. If you believe there's a path its because you're narrow minded. if you think theres a certain way that people have to act you're limiting yourself and your friends. And if you think someone should just dissapear if they don't want sex then you're probably just pissed because you can't get it from them.
Some people think/talk about sex more and some less, it isnt really a matter of gender and it doesnt really matter if you hang out with a bunch of horny people or not. it's got nothing to do with anything.
I don't care if either gender talks about sex or likes sex or hates sex or whatever
the problem I have, the problem why "Fuck you purple" is because you seem to have a problem with someone not liking sex. like its abnormal and they should have to like sex and want sex to be a main part of their relationship or just go without any relationship what so ever.
Guess what, sex is actually a pretty big waste of time. I don't hate it or anything but so many people do it all the time because they never have anything else to do. that's why it's the normal path. because you mother fuckers are -boring-.
Furrball is more than allowed to seek someone out who wants something different. fuck you for trying to tell her to stop or that it's stupid.
If you really cant handle the existence of someone who doesn't want to fuck all the time, then just go fuck yourself , bitch :awesome
They can do whatever the fuck they want, and they don't need to listen to shit from you.

1 pcs.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Ah, and because I don't wanna offend anyone, besides maybe purple.
It isn't as simple as that. Plenty of sex doesn't necessarily make you boring but it shows that plenty of people have nothing to do.
A decent example of someone who's interesting and just happens to have a really high sex drive is afh, so don't worry I'm not calling you boring :P

More than anything I'm pissed off as an anarchist. Let's make that clear. I'm pissed because you're saying someones choices should be limited, purple.

1 pcs.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Chaos wrote:
purple-

'you sound exactly like a cornered feminazi' makes me think you go around yelling at women. Are you that type of person?
Are you seriously going to tell me that if someone doesnt want sex they should stay away from people because it 'strays from the path'? This is why I say 'fuck you'
There is no fucking path you moron. If you believe there's a path its because you're narrow minded. if you think theres a certain way that people have to act you're limiting yourself and your friends. And if you think someone should just dissapear if they don't want sex then you're probably just pissed because you can't get it from them.
Some people think/talk about sex more and some less, it isnt really a matter of gender and it doesnt really matter if you hang out with a bunch of horny people or not. it's got nothing to do with anything.
I don't care if either gender talks about sex or likes sex or hates sex or whatever
the problem I have, the problem why "Fuck you purple" is because you seem to have a problem with someone not liking sex. like its abnormal and they should have to like sex and want sex to be a main part of their relationship or just go without any relationship what so ever.
Guess what, sex is actually a pretty big waste of time. I don't hate it or anything but so many people do it all the time because they never have anything else to do. that's why it's the normal path. because you mother fuckers are -boring-.
Furrball is more than allowed to seek someone out who wants something different. fuck you for trying to tell her to stop or that it's stupid.
If you really cant handle the existence of someone who doesn't want to fuck all the time, then just go fuck yourself , bitch :awesome
They can do whatever the fuck they want, and they don't need to listen to shit from you.

I'm not one to pursue women. I merely observe. Also, you're missing my point.
Of course there's a path. Otherwise the term "normal" would not exist. You're allowed to stray from it, but don't expect the world to follow you.
What I'm trying to say here is that rather than yelling "Men are pigs" as if the entire world needs to change because of one guy who got tired of hearing about the most natural of instincts, maybe he or she should just shut the fuck up. It's not anyone else's fault CF is tired of hearing about sex, and it pisses me off that suddenly men are blamed for that shit. As if men aren't blamed enough.

I'm not trying to stop anyone from doing something different. I already said that people should be accepted for who they are, but it doesn't justify such a ridiculous generalization as the one CF made.

Another thing... How fucking hard can it be to just deal with a few words about sex? There are shit tons of things we have to deal with every day, but as soon as someone mentions sex the entire day is ruined? Clearly you're all just being ridiculous.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
As I see it, the first post as made in hopes of finding people who think in a similar way.
Which is what you would want to do if you were someone not 'following the path' but still wanted to be alone.
So a bunch of people who are exactly the opposite of what furball is looking for come bothering her.
Yeah, generalizations were made, but really is it that big a deal to just let a generalization go and look past it, instead of making the topic about it and totally ruining their attempt to find someone who does get what they mean.
Besides, I dont know where youve been but "women are sluts" is just as popular as "men are pigs".
you act like men are victims but it's kind of just a 2 way fight lol.

1 pcs.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I guess I reacted a bit too hard. I've been reading too many anti-feminist threads on /b/.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Besides Furball is a dude... and was trolling hardcore >>

Spoiler: show

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Ah hell, words. Please hold while I put on my serious pants as these are entirely unequipped for such dire threads. Might as well put on my politically correct socks and polish up my eloquent low quarters while I'm up.

(Reading thread.)
(Researching users involved.)
(Postulating argument.)
(Administering sniff test.)
ReinaHarden wrote:
I'm Including this up front for record.
cluelessfurball wrote:
I have no idea why I bother trying to have relationships with any of them. Because most all they want is quick sex, that's it. And a lot of them it seems that's all they ever think about. You ask them what they do for fun and you get a sexual answer to the question which is frustrating. Pretty much every general everyday question to get to know them better they think has something sexual in it. Probably the only way you could interact with these people is talk about sex all the time, and that would bore the fuck out of me.
This is written as a woman would write this. All things being equal any half rational person would assume this person is either a woman or planning to be one. Or gay. The assertion (formal logic) is that all men are pigs. "most all they want" is third person, there's a distinct tone of separation from "men" as the subject of the argument; seven "them" or "they" usage and "these people" (which would be a racial slur so here I would characterize the usage as a sexist slur) put this person on a clearly defined line opposite men. This person wrote this post as a woman.

Allow me to deconstruct the assertion: men (a) are pigs (b), which as stated implies that women are not (c) or that this is atypical (d). These four points of the assertion are the argument "cluelessfurball" made and attempted to hold or defend.

Points a, c and d can be addressed as one: how is sex related to human interactions. "Pretty much every general everyday question to get to know them better they think has something sexual in it. Probably the only way you could interact with these people is talk about sex all the time…" (there's more but I'll address that later.) This implies that "sex" as a topic is predominant in all conversations, at all times, all other things considered. This applies only to males (well, "men" but old language dies hard and I'm not reading any age bias, so…) and implies a relationship building element of the interactions.

At this point I'm going to use a touch of deductive reasoning and—having read this long, opinionated and boring (wordy and serious) thread—take a shot in the dark by assuming cluelessfurball often spoke/typed with a feminine style. I've been around for a while and can guess this means little things like an abuse of smilies, certain cutsie "quirks" in speech and a flirty tendency. Please point and yell about how this one assumption blows a gaping hole in my entire argument if I'm somehow mistaken and cluelessfurball was an exception to this mass generalization.

I'm further going to state that when a female flirts with me I take it as a sign to flirt back. I'm riddled with self confidence issues stemming from the fact I only have the one eye brow, I'm otherwise brimming with confidence because I have a massive ego and think my shit smells like cinnamon rolls. When the rare event of being assaulted with overt sexual interest (flirting) presents itself I, as a male, flaunt my male-ly-ness. In humans this means three things: intelligence, health and social status. Intelligence is attractive because for thousands of years the smart fucker passed on his genes (the dumb fuckers got eaten), health is attractive because an unhealthy fucker can't pass on their genes and social status was an indication of the "popular vote" of what's useful genes to pass on.

This oversimplification will suffice because we all, to some extent, puff out our chests and show off why we should be the genetic contributor to win the raffle. Say you're some poor fuck that thinks (a) cluelessfurball is female, (b) "she" is a valid object of sexual attention and (c) "she" is flirting with you. The natural reaction is to reciprocate. The human reaction is to reciprocate. The reaction any living organism presented with the same circumstances would have to be, by the definition of "living organism," is to reciprocate.

"Popular vote" on the Internet means "sexual innuendo." (Here I'm going to say that the Internet isn't old enough to consent in most parts of the world but the great outdoors has been around for our entire genetic history.) If cluelessfurball was flirting in any attempt to "get to know them better" then they thought he was interested in sex.

(d). The idea that sex is atypical blows what little mind of which I'm infrequently accused. So we have a sentient, bipedal species that reproduces sexually. This means there are physical motivations and rewards for engaging in sexual activities and, being sentient, we can twist (pervert) the neurological system we've evolved to just feel good. Fuck yes. That's what being smart is all about: here's some nature and look what I did with it. We use sex in every aspect of our lives from wearing clothes to eating. Why did you eat that? Because of some combination of somebody you want to fuck (or want to be to get fucked) told you too, to make yourself seem more like somebody worth fucking or because if you didn't you'd die (and hence, not be able to fuck).

So (b). "Men" are pigs. What about it. That's not even a question. Men are (genetically, neurologically, socially, and the rest) obsessed with sex (as are women, pigs, dogs, birds, shrimp, squids, and all other sexually reproducing living organisms) and we do a shit job of hiding it (but like Tiger Woods has shown, we make more excuses about it). We also get to hear about how much we like it more than anybody else. I can't remember the last time I saw/heard somebody get chewed out for being a female that's obsessed with sex. Got chromosomes? You want to fuck. Don't want to fuck? You're not alive (by definition) and need to see a shrink because that shit ain't right.

Seriously, it's a real mental disorder and you need to be seen by a head shrinker to fix whatever uncle bob did to you that time behind the tool shed. You meet the criterion for being unfit for reproduction and should not have your genetic line continued.

"But my sovereign fuck-stick, what if this 'cluelessfurball' thing only meant he didn't want to talk exclusively about sex?"

Way to be a dramafag. (4chan, sorry.) A dramafuck. (better.) Nobody wants to talk about sex all the fucking (heh, fucking) time and I don't fucking (heh, fucking) buy that shit.

(But what about the quip regarding "trying to have relationships with any of them" where cluelessfurball implies that he was trying to pursue a sexual relationship with these men?) G-H-E-Y, gay. Gay as the day (in summer; I realize it's winter now) is long. By all rights, good for him. I don't give a shit; I don't throw a fit for lesbians. (hell, I salute lesbians.) So great job. (he swears he's straight.) Fuck you for that, you lying faggot. Be gay if you're gay; don't swallow a load and tell me to swallow yours. It's a load.

"…and that would bore the fuck out of me."

Bovine excrement unlike the world has ever seen. Equine, even. This shit ain't native to Earth. You have to go so far off the reservation to find a mother fucker willing to even handle this kind of Grade AAA+ shit that you need a fucking passport and launch clearance from Cape Canaveral just to catch a glimpse. How everybody found it in their hearts to overlook this little tidbit I may never know. On this forum, on the Internet, as a sexually reproducing living organism (unless otherwise noted) you are required to have a healthy sexual appetite.

Let me state my pedigree. Joshex linked me the day before I joined. I lurked and setup an account. I don't remember where Joshex met me but he shot me a link on Y!IM meaning he knew me several years ago. The most likely candidate is from the Mahou Shoujo 'Я' Us forums. This site was nearly 100% dedicated to lolicon doujinshi. I was that fluffy. I installed and administered those forums. You could say I have a "healthy sexual appetite" and not be mistaken.
Shocksock wrote:
A man has his needs. As a panrter you must fulfil the needs while trying to maintain self-respect and whatnot. Nobody wants a pushover but most will be bordwith somebody who they clarly see will never fuck and be more trouble than worth. Example being asking fr much commitment and yet there is zero sex. Just be single and fuck who you like.
This is a valid point. Men have needs. Women have needs. Men need things to make sense, women need things to complicate. I'm not going into what we really need but each gender has needs and wants that are valid. We all also have wants that make no fucking sense to the other team and need to find somebody willing to put up with our bullshit. That's the great quest for love: finding somebody else that thinks our shit don't stink.
Haz wrote:
Men aren't pigs people in General are. If anything Life has taught me that 9/10 are retarded, Evil Little shits
[…]
:O

anyway lets move away from that bombshell

as I said 90% of the Western world are evil,stupid bastards.
you think men are bad look at women as well. They scheme form social groups less full forward with emtions that are deemed as bad and so subtly insult people, Vain bitches who get caught up in Gender roles and act how they are supposed to. They think it will all be better when a Knight in shining armour fucks them and they start a family. The fucking majority of men a suffer from Erotamaina, and are amazingly violent yet can't show emtions that are not allowed for men to supposedly say.

GRAGHGQ MN

sorry for my unreadable ramble
ReinaHarden wrote:
You know... he has a point...
rosie wrote:
There's a mixture of both amazingly awesome people and fucking dick-shitting assholes that exist in both genders. That's really all that needs to be said.

And PTK, the reason I said that was because you were excluding yourself from your generalizations of men, even though biologically you are still a male. Being effeminate does not mean that you are not a man.

cluelessfurball wrote:
rosie wrote:
There's a mixture of both amazingly awesome people and fucking dick-shitting assholes that exist in both genders. That's really all that needs to be said…
How did I exclude myself from other men? I'm talking about my opinion of men. Of course not every man is the same. I probably shouldve wrote in the title "most men are pigs" that wouldve been more accurate.
Haz wrote:
…as I said 90% of the Western world are evil,stupid bastards.

The fucking majority of men…
Well, that's very true, Haza. Every group has a idiot. Though the occurance of idiocy is a lot higher in groups of men. Our culture tends to make them act idiotic. Though that can be the same for women too, though they tend to be less idiotic.
"Every group has a idiot." (sic) I don't think this is the take away from the portions I left in the quotes (spoiler hides the full quotes for quick reference) but I think cluelessfurball is admitting to being that idiot. I don't know how to take this horrible misunderstanding of simple language, repeated, often, by everyone else, that this person made. I might tend to go with "everyone sucks, deal with it" as the take away which, although somewhat Nihilistic, is accurate and valid. To twist such a simple message into "every group has an idiot" (emphasis mine) is some logical fallacy, even if I'm too confounded to name it.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE POINTLESS AD HOMINEM!
cluelessfurball wrote:
RebelMan6 wrote:
How did you exclude ourself? Let's see hmm.. The title. Nuff said. You spoke as if you were speaking as a WOMAN which in itself means you were trying to exclude yourself you fucking transgender.
Did I call myself a women anywere, Shock? I sometimes wonder if you have a brain at all, since if Rosie didnt say what she did before, you wouldve never posted this.
Here we have an attack on the intelligence of a person (and not their argument, constituting a logical fallacy) because the person raised a valid point. The inability of the attacker to accept, correct or respond to this point in any valid way does not validate the baseless blaming (shifting the responsibility to Rosie for pointing out something earlier), attacks of a personal nature and avoiding the point entirely. (no, asking that pointless question did not address the issue.)
cluelessfurball wrote:
RebelMan6 wrote:
1. You often pretend to be a woman.
2. the context of your original post sounded like it was comming from a woman not a gay (bisexual) man
3. You pay the "woman" more than you admit to being a man. You should keep that shit out of serious and no spam.

The only post that matters is your original the rest is shit and I am tired of this Brysam attention seeker type topics. You were not spesifying and youdidn't even make points. Just a "men a pigs, that is all" Move it to spam it don't belong here and it's only kept in No Spam because of Rosie's somewhat useful replies to a seemingly useless topic.
1. I dont often pretend to be a women, Shock. You have no facts to justify this.
2. Who cares if it "sounds" like it's from the perspective of a women. That has no bearing on anything whatsoever.
3. You understand the first sentence of this makes absolutely no sense? If you can't form a coherent sentence or say anything constructive, why the fuck are you posting in no spam?
I have to assume the first and third points raised are valid as I have little to go off here (I'm writing this up as a review of formal logic, not a personal "I know you so I hate you" vendetta) but even otherwise the "counter" is just more logical fallacies. "He said, he said" and then we get the…I don't fucking know, what is it when you just make shit up? "3. You understand the first sentence of this makes absolutely no sense?" when the first sentence is obviously repeating that this cluelessfurball person acts like a female more often than he does so much as admit to being a male. Then we get back into the ad hominem.
cluelessfurball wrote:
RebelMan6 wrote:
Maybe you should stop pretending to be a woman in No Spam and Serious it's pissing me off. Also I dont need to prove since most members old and new are aware of this. Over half your posts atleast in Spam you make yourself sound like a woman cause you don't want to admit being a homosexual. Don't give a fuck about the BISEXUAL crap you like men MORE.
You know, shock. With that logic, one could assume you're just pretending to be a idiot, if I apply the same faulty logic onto you.

Oh! He's feminen! He must be totally gay and pretending to be a women! Oh noes! Shock makes stupid comments all the time, though he can't be a idiot! He must be pretending to be a idiot!
Another valid point; another attack on the person and not the argument. We have a poorly executed strawman as well that actually adds fuel to the fire for the valid point it was meant to attack: "Oh! He's feminen! He must be totally gay and pretending to be a women!" Well… yeah. Pretty much. There's some "quacks like a duck" going on here but what do you really expect?

We'll pretend we're all stamp collectors and talk about stamps and know the lingo, actually have stamps, but oh hey! We should get offended if somebody calls us stamp collectors and asks about our stamps; we should even attack their character when they state their (understandable) confusion with valid examples.

Moving on, I want to address the new arguments and opinions stated since they merit my attention. (That's high praise from an egotistical son of a bitch like me.)
Newpurple wrote:
I can't believe I never responed to this, but here goes...
cluelessfurball wrote:
A great deal of bullshit that nobody needs to read again.
Well, maybe you should stop being a dried up crust of a vagina and actually fuck one, or turn lesbo right away, rather than throwing a bunch of feminazi generalizations all over the way. To some men, sex is more important than love until they get to experience the two and realize one is better than the other. Often men also realize after being in a relationship that shit sucks, and so they want to be single for a while, have sex with random girls and just have fun. Maybe you should loosen up a bit as well.

Also, where are you looking for guys anyway? Chatango, bars, dark alleys? Have you tried dating sites, being sober, and talking to normal people?

Furthermore, try walking in our shoes for a second. Obviously you don't long for sex almost every single moment of your day, because you can just with the flick of your fingertips get pummeled by 6 guys at once. meanwhile, the average guy loses his virginity at like age 21 to a fat whale, because he decided to just say "fuck it. I'm losing it right now, before I turn into a fucking wizard." Men get love thrown at them so much that they do not desire it and women get sex thrown at them so much that they do not desire it, apparently. You should give one of them to the other, and the evil circle is broken.
I fucking love this. One bit at a time. First we have yet another person clarifying that this original post was written as though by a female. Thank you for pointing out the feminism movement as it allows me to segue into a great point I think would be relevant here: feminism is bullshit.

Equality for all is not what feminists want, don't kid yourself. Feminists want nothing short of a lesbian, female dominated society where men are kept in breeding stalls on leashes and bred to the taste of their cruel, sadistic masters. Human rights activists they are not. It's the "he-man women hater's club" for women. I'm not for equal treatment, equal pay and all that shit; I'd be a fucking liar if I said I was. Women have different roles in our society and the blunt point that everybody is so quick to set aside is that that role is pretty fucking cushy. So for ten (not nine) months a female human can be pregnant, collect sick leave pay (in a better paying, first-rate job/career) and then get an additional six months leave.

Yes, child bearing hurts. It hurts so much it makes the female go guano-loco. (bat shit insane) I get it. But what man can say "I'd like to break both my legs, knowingly and for no job-related reason, and collect 16 months of pay as I order my significant other to fill my every epicurean whim at all hours of the night." My boss (honestly would expect such nonsense from me, but) would probably flip his shit if I were any degree of serious.

The 4chan guide to not sucking at life (A.K.A. "quit bitchin' about the bitches") delves deep into the suck that is a relationship.Dun, dun dun~ So "hell is other people", "everybody sucks; get over it", "everybody lies", "life sucks and then you die" and my personal favorite "screw you guys; I'm going home." Interpersonal relationships of any level are so fucking complicated that we spend our entire lives just trying to get good at not fucking it up. I'm in sales (Subway, eat fresh) and I deal with hundreds of people a day. Right now we're promoting the "hunger games" movie. Anybody else remember Battle Royal? This is if that and "twilight" were both aborted into the same Jell-O mold. "I am not a fan." That is all I'm allowed to say while at work. I would rant for days on why nearly every fucking person that enters my store is some form of unfit for human consumption and needs to be fed into a wood chipper. Instead I smile, suck the corporate cock and collect my paychecks.

Relationships suck.

Yeah! Where they hell are you talking about you faggot? The Internet is a poor cross section of the Internet, I hope to high fucking hell you're not only looking for love here. Why not go to the dentist's office to pick up dudes? I'm sure gay guys like their teeth more than straight guys.

Heh, "wizard."
Chaos wrote:
Jeeze, cant someone be fed up with the way they're being treated?
Calm the fuck down people. just because she insulted men doesn't mean she's targetting you. (he's? I mostly browsed.sorry.)
Shock, you're the fucking spammer here so shutup already.
Purple, also fuck you. (Had a bunch of paragraphs typed up for the both of you but I don't feel like posting more than once, so Im just gunna say furrball shouldn't bother speaking with either of you idiots and leave it at that..)
And to furrball, May I suggest looking exclusively for friendship? It's what I do and I like it. Most of the time relationships are for people who've got time to do nothing with someone else. Its not so special.
Actually, yes. One is entirely allowed to become irate over the treatment they receive. If I were to become so outraged at the female gender that I feel justified in posting about it I certainly shall. What I wouldn't do is make vague, gender-confused posts on a forum about the thing I'm berating. That's sabotage and there is never an excuse for a poorly worded argument: not when you're the original poster.

Actually, as I've addressed earlier in this post, Shocksock made a valid argument and was never properly addressed by cluelessfurball.

"Had a bunch of paragraphs typed up for the both of you but I don't feel like posting…" I have a problem with this. Twenty kilobytes into this post and I'm still going. You later make a sub-par argument I'll tear apart in due time. Cluelessfurball has a demonstrated want for attention and satisfies it by inciting and participating in illogical arguments based in the confusion he, himself causes over his gender. As little as I may know it is evident that he has major gender confusion and possibly deep-seated psychiatric issues that will require a board of experienced mental health professionals to sort.

The rest of your post I address earlier when I point out how perfectly healthy and natural sex really is as well as how you need to be deficient to contradict that.
Newpurple wrote:
[…]
I agree with all of this. It's a sound argument.
fluffy wrote:
Look at me! This is something I wrote! Woo!
Newpurple wrote:
I don't really hate anyone here. I just have a different opinion that I'm expressing.
Okay. I can dig it.
Chaos wrote:
purple-

I'm disappointed in you if you really "identify" as an anarchist. This needs more words to convey the sentiment, I'll come back to it. This post, almost entirely, is the sub-par argument I was talking about. Sex, other than not being a "pretty big waste of time" is actually the primary reason you exist. Not just to have sex (I firmly believe there are people that serve only to mark the roads best not traveled) but the method by which you came into existence. Saving some science where no sex was involved (what a horrible science!) you exist because two people had sex. Maybe more than two people. Maybe more than people.

Unless I'm mistaken (statistically possible) you assert that not wanting to have sex at all, and seeking out non-sexual variants of otherwise sexual (life-time, romantic) relationships is healthy. "Normal" is a word I have tried very hard to avoid this post for good reason: normal doesn't mean a fucking thing. If I had a dime for every time I was told something I did wasn't "normal" or such garbage I'd be milking the dividends off a fat bank account and killing people in a much more luxurious basement. Maybe with a drain, none of this 55 gallon drum nonsense.

We enforce no "normal" here, if you couldn't tell. Nature is nature and human nature (living, sexually reproducing organism nature) is to fuck. Why? Because nothing (literally, nothing) feels as good. We are wired (unless there's something wrong with you, seriously, something neurologically or psychologically wrong with you) to enjoy everything that promotes life. From fatty foods to fucking. (To kill the bullshit argument that fatty foods kills people: anything in excess kills you. Try water.) Because sex, no bullshit, actually and literally makes life it feels the best. Breathing ain't got shit on fucking. Wouldn't want to stop doing either but breathing sucks when compared to fucking. Fuck.

Do you know what kinds of relationships don't involve sex? Professional. Familial? Nope: all came about by way of sex. None of the others you'll try to name are legitimate. Which brings me to why I'm disappointed in you as an anarchist. You categorized relationships into "sexual" and "non-sexual" instead of attacking the idea that we need to have rules about sex. Rules about sex hinder our entire civilization and are the root of all evil. They are the shackles of our mind we wear everyday as our clothes and in our hearts as our beliefs. We have lived with them so long we taboo-ize everything outside straight, missionary, married sex for the sole purpose of procreation. Not we as in this forum, I mean fuck, right?

If I could, I'd be fucking all the time. It's great. I have a lot of other stuff I do, talk about, obsess over and the rest… but fuck do I like fucking.
Chaos wrote:
Ah, and because I don't wanna offend anyone, besides maybe purple.
It isn't as simple as that. Plenty of sex doesn't necessarily make you boring but it shows that plenty of people have nothing to do.
A decent example of someone who's interesting and just happens to have a really high sex drive is afh, so don't worry I'm not calling you boring :P

More than anything I'm pissed off as an anarchist. Let's make that clear. I'm pissed because you're saying someones choices should be limited, purple.
This post sucks in general. I like how you call me boring for liking sex but then kiss somebody else's ass to make it better. Sorry, typographical err: I don't like that. I also don't like how you want to offend somebody for having an opinion that isn't yours. How is that going to promote true self awareness and freedom of thought? Are you sure you know what anarchy is? I love this exchange of opinions and expression as evidenced by nearly 30 KiB of typing, some of it mine. Structure isn't what you're fighting against. Can't you see the walls?
Newpurple wrote:
Chaos wrote:
purple-

I'm not one to pursue women. I merely observe. Also, you're missing my point.
Of course there's a path. Otherwise the term "normal" would not exist. You're allowed to stray from it, but don't expect the world to follow you.
What I'm trying to say here is that rather than yelling "Men are pigs" as if the entire world needs to change because of one guy who got tired of hearing about the most natural of instincts, maybe he or she should just shut the fuck up. It's not anyone else's fault CF is tired of hearing about sex, and it pisses me off that suddenly men are blamed for that shit. As if men aren't blamed enough.

I'm not trying to stop anyone from doing something different. I already said that people should be accepted for who they are, but it doesn't justify such a ridiculous generalization as the one CF made.

Another thing... How fucking hard can it be to just deal with a few words about sex? There are shit tons of things we have to deal with every day, but as soon as someone mentions sex the entire day is ruined? Clearly you're all just being ridiculous.
You lost me a little when you tried to play his game and make "normal" an OKay word to use. Personal preference, I get where you were going. I do agree that when the "men are pigs" thing comes up (Subway, eat fresh) I get indignant. I'm actually a very fair and considerate person by nature and tend to treat my fellow man (and woman, because even though I'm not wearing my politically correct socks I'm trying to specify women. My politically correct socks are in the wash.) with an often undue level of decency and compassion.

I will almost certainly dismiss the argument entirely and jovially agree then trot off too unbothered to care. Here I did that but came back when I saw that this was a dumb argument people were taking seriously. The original poster uses people like Chaos and you to fuel this kind of perpetual thread of misery. In this thread I see more hatred and anger than opinions and points of view. Opinions, wonderfully, can't be wrong. They can be poignant and terrible but they can't be wrong. Facts are a different matter.

"Clearly you're all just being ridiculous." Quite. Aren't we all here for our kicks? (I joke, but yes, this has gotten out of hand.)
Chaos wrote:
As I see it, the first post as made in hopes of finding people who think in a similar way.
Which is what you would want to do if you were someone not 'following the path' but still wanted to be alone.
So a bunch of people who are exactly the opposite of what furball is looking for come bothering her.
Yeah, generalizations were made, but really is it that big a deal to just let a generalization go and look past it, instead of making the topic about it and totally ruining their attempt to find someone who does get what they mean.
Besides, I dont know where youve been but "women are sluts" is just as popular as "men are pigs".
you act like men are victims but it's kind of just a 2 way fight lol.
What a poorly worded "asexual male-to-female pre-op seeks romantic, non-sexual relationship" post, if I may state my unsolicited opinion. I would like to assume the best in people but I suppose we may never know. A carefully worded post, formed without logical fallacies and with structure, would have done wonders for the altruistic intentions you see in cluelessfurball. I'm much too jaded for that, however.

In the words of my favorite catholic: "God bless whores." This man believed his religion with a religious zeal rare for this day. He wouldn't accept lesbian porn because he was against all homosexuality: the catholic church, as he very wonderfully purports, sees homosexuality as a "higher calling" to chastity. He truly believed in this and when I gave him porn he asked for only straight porn, no matter how strange.

His views on whores, prostitutes and "loose" women were that they served a specific function in society and were to be revered for their profession, not reviled. Indeed, the most common insult to a women that is promiscuous is that she's promiscuous. That being, she fucked some other dude while she was supposed to only fuck this dude. The reason this is frowned upon so heavily is that the victim of infidelity can't trust the children he might raise to be his genetic contribution. Everything we do is about passing on our genetics. When you threaten that, you have committed a crime against human nature and human nature is a cruel fuck.
Newpurple wrote:
I guess I reacted a bit too hard. I've been reading too many anti-feminist threads on /b/.
You reacted as cluelessfurball intended. So yeah.
ReinaHarden wrote:
Trolling indeed.

So to cluelessfurball I have only this to say: troll harder. :errg

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:36 am
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Hey fluffy, to clear things up chaos actually isn't a human, and didn't come in to existance because of sex at all., that should make things make alot more sense. And alot of your arguement invalid. It does bring up better arguements though.

Also, he was not saying you were boring, quite the opposite, he was saying that he was, infact, not saying that. and then using me as an example.

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING IN GENERAL SERIOUS. WE CANT STAY HERE! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!

4 pcs.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
http://forkheads.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3131&start=0

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
fuck... -goes to Avenged Sevenfold songs and turns on Bat Country-

"He who makes a beast out of himself get's rid of the pain of being a man..."

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
fluffy is an interesting fellow... I like him...
cooki:

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
:chocoban

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next