Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 theories 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post theories
What would people think if they were taken from the 1700's and planted into the 2000's? Would they like flip and totally eat burgers? or fucking what?
Is the world slowly going to end and then the apoloyspe humans are reduced to hunter gatherer people and they collect ciggerette butts.... and fucking roaches man. and they do stuff. They find food and eat the kitty cats.
What is the deal with stuff. I mean like it's all random like infinite quantum machanices and they are all doing stuff, I mean stuff that I cannot describe their... just doing stuff man. It would blow your mind.
Why are burgers so fucking tasty? And why am I fucking hungry. Why do I feel like crying and laughing at the same time. Why is the colour blue and it is so, and jesus turned water into beer.
I mean, man fuck, you're all like masturbating in unison on the park bench while emo girls stick hot dogs into their cunts. Like one time this girl put a hot dog in her cunt and her cunt fucking ate the god danm donut. Like fuck man when she came her pussy just sucked it in and she was like uuuuuuuh fuck. I am so hungry I will eat the hot dog out of my fucking cunt.
SPAM is it so, and we bring your captain pacard and his mystery boats of girls like the lucky star girl. Lesbian Lovers kagami and konata kiss and make out and eat cheese burgers, on a seashell by the seashore. Tsuka licks her finger and eats bowl of oatmeal, and the oatmeal talked and told everyone the incredible story about pussy juice, panties strawberry, and whip creap. Like you know this stuff isnt around most of the time, it's ussually hidden away in a fat mans butt. So like you know, it does stuff and you puke out your guts and hurahi is there sitting there naked, wet and horny and she is sucking a hot dog and her cunt is still driping with her cum and it's still like fucking gushing out and stuff... and ayou're like yeah, like fuck yeah kut kobain suicide note said that stuff is good and that jesus turned beer into water.
You may think you have the answer, but you, dont, they dont want you to know that, okay? If you learn about it the thought police will come in black helicopters and stick a chicken and a oscar myer weaner into the limbic system of your brain, and like fucking do stuff and make go wow wow wow wow wow wow wow that's so fucking hot.

And I'm done. I'm fucking done you mother fuckers I will be the apple cinomon strawberry donut. Forever. donuts forever.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 am
Level 6
Level 6

Cash on hand:
Post Re: theories
Was I smokein somethin when I read that, or were you smokein somethin when you wrote it?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:43 am
Profile YIM
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
demon881 wrote:
Was I smokein somethin when I read that, or were you smokein somethin when you wrote it?
I imagine every responce will be a quote of this.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 am
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
I smoked some hash

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 am
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users