4 pcs.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Hey fnouf!
I always knew deep down inside of me that I was special. I appreciate it, really.

Alright listen up, I would like to thank Yom, my mom, my dealer, my dog knuckles (Yeah I named it after Sonic, so what, don't say shit about Sonic). I would especially like to thank BaronofLight for being so helpful, fuck you very much LoF.

All jokes aside ty eggman for the promotion

does it mean I can do epic stuff like calling an air raid or a heli gunner just like in call of duty ? ty so much

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
You should click the FUN! button over there, at the header.

4 pcs.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
fnouf wrote:
fuck you very much LoF.

Is that an invitation? To be honest, I've been forced to deal with worse..... but I can close my eyes and pretend for your promotions sake. :pirate

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
LordofFlames wrote:
fnouf wrote:
fuck you very much LoF.

Is that an invitation? To be honest, I've been forced to deal with worse..... but I can close my eyes and pretend for your promotions sake. :pirate

Cue bad fanfiction in 3... 2... 1...

4 pcs.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:30 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Excuse me but my fanfiction is not bad. Here's an excerpt:

The Passion of the Flaming Pussy: Chapter 8 wrote:
... fnouf looked around the room timidly and his normally carefree expression was replaced by one of uncertainty. It had only been five minutes, but within his internal panic fnouf found each second causing increased tension throughout his whole body. He startled at the noise of the lock on the door being undone and he spun around to face LoF as he stepped into the room. fnouf, feeling temporary relief and panic at the return of LoF, quickly decided that he no longer wanted any part of this when he was met with the sight of LoF. LoF, a fat middle aged man, had somehow squeezed himself into the smallest possible dominatrix gear that he could get his hands on. Complete with small 6 inch heels that threatened to give out under the weight of the massive man, a ball gag in his left hand, and a lethal-looking whip in his right, LoF would make war veterans nauseous. fnouf, already weak to his stomach, doubled over as he unloaded his dinner all over the cold floor. Incapacitated by his revulsion, LoF walked over to kick fnouf in his side and grab him by the neck. LoF threw fnouf down onto the ground, right into his own vomit. LoF then gripped fnouf by the hair and forced him to look up into the fat pervert's eyes. LoF stared down with disgust and malice, and with his whip he pointed at fnouf's ass. fnouf, tears in his eyes and feeling weak to his stomach again, stared past LoF's massive and hairy stomach up to his eyes. With a quivering and pathetic voice, he spoke.
"But, senpai... I poop from there..."

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
I'm so annoying to you that you even take time to write a dirty fanfiction about me. Looks like I'm not that annoying in the end now, am I Remon ?

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Is that supposed to help your case?

I'm in a pretty shitty mood right now, and I wrote that in a good one, so:

You are fucking annoying. Most people tend to be before you get to know them, but you seem to jump on conflict in a halfhearted way that makes you seem not really worth dealing with, but like you're not just doing it all in good fun either. This is my first impression, and it rubs me the wrong way. I'm not going to go out of my way to be mean to you in most situations. I'm not going to ignore your existence. I just dislike you. (Oh no, a stranger on the internet doesn't like you.) Frankly, I'm just typing this because I loathe being misunderstood, and clearing this up here will give me some peace of mind. I don't care about you in the slightest. You can continue to make jokes about that if you want, but now we'll be clear: they are jokes. There is no truth behind them, and I'm liable to ignore them in most situations.

Buzzkill out.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Holy shit you're for real man ? You dislike me ? That's good because I don't like people either, wether it's in real life or on the Internet. You wanted to be honest, good because I'm always honest and I don't care how blunt I sound or if I hurt others. I'm not ignoring anyboy, I hate everyone equally so I will always be here, I will interact with you as well without taking in consideration what you said (nothing personal heh ?). "I'm not doing it all in good fun either", so what shall i say the same thing about you ? "not really worth dealing with" what would you do then if it was the case ? That's right nothing. Pathetic. I understand you very well and you will have the same attention i give to everybody as long as I can get fun out of it. I guess you will just deal with it.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Would I do nothing? Make no mistake that if I hated you enough, I'd try to make your life hell every chance I got. Don't jump to baseless conclusions. Trust me when I say that I'm not pursuing it because you're not worthwhile. And don't take that so hard. It's not an insult. It's just an observation of my level of interest.

And no, I'm not mean all in good fun. I'm cynical to the bone and I can't help that. Shit and piss, right?

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Remon wrote:
Would I do nothing? Make no mistake that if I hated you enough, I'd try to make your life hell every chance I got. Don't jump to baseless conclusions. Trust me when I say that I'm not pursuing it because you're not worthwhile. And don't take that so hard. It's not an insult. It's just an observation of my level of interest.

And no, I'm not mean all in good fun. I'm cynical to the bone and I can't help that. Shit and piss, right?

"Don't jump to baseless conclusions", you don't tell me what to do, this is the opinion I have of you and my opinion prevails above everything else. I don't feel insulted, I find this rather entertaining, it passes the time. "Make no mistake", you're going straight to the threats are you ? I have seen random people like you who know how to talk the talk but can't walk the walk when it comes to being real serious, you go straight in that category. I'm going to have a lot of fun with someone like you. Cynical you say ? More like you're trying to give yourself a type.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
All of you fuckers are here for my entertainment, so drop the charade of "I got the biggest nose-hair" you little cunts. And as for the fan-fic, I liked it besides a few things part. :REESE Although I am not really middle-aged yet, I deserve to be. I even FEEL middle-aged. The fat part is partly true, although I have lost over 20kg and don't really fill the criteria anymore, but you might've not known during the writing of the fic so eh. Only half a point off.

Also I have never liked heels. If you're going to picture me as some sort of transgender, fine, but skip the heels. Don't like heels, wether they're on me or anyone else. Now if we're talking thigh high tube socks things are different. Now, I think they would be sexier on a hot woman, but in the name of fan fic it's still better than any heels. So let's skip the shoes.

Fan-fic: 7/10
Post-discussion between 2 cunts: 0.5/10

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:25 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
LordofFlames wrote:
All of you fuckers are here for my entertainment, so drop the charade of "I got the biggest nose-hair" you little cunts. And as for the fan-fic, I liked it besides a few things part. :REESE Although I am not really middle-aged yet, I deserve to be. I even FEEL middle-aged. The fat part is partly true, although I have lost over 20kg and don't really fill the criteria anymore, but you might've not known during the writing of the fic so eh. Only half a point off.

Also I have never liked heels. If you're going to picture me as some sort of transgender, fine, but skip the heels. Don't like heels, wether they're on me or anyone else. Now if we're talking thigh high tube socks things are different. Now, I think they would be sexier on a hot woman, but in the name of fan fic it's still better than any heels. So let's skip the shoes.

Fan-fic: 7/10
Post-discussion between 2 cunts: 0.5/10

Thanks. It was meant for your reading displeasure.

fnouf wrote:
"Don't jump to baseless conclusions", you don't tell me what to do, this is the opinion I have of you and my opinion prevails above everything else. I don't feel insulted, I find this rather entertaining, it passes the time. "Make no mistake", you're going straight to the threats are you ? I have seen random people like you who know how to talk the talk but can't walk the walk when it comes to being real serious, you go straight in that category. I'm going to have a lot of fun with someone like you. Cynical you say ? More like you're trying to give yourself a type.

Everything here is wrong. Now you're flat-out ignoring me. This is no longer amusing.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.