Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 I need serious advice here. 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: I need serious advice here.
n0th1n wrote:
Banning loli can only improve things in general.

A rule meant to be broken.

You must be a Beako fan.

I'm a fan of her arch nemesis never before talked about called Okaeb, the loli angel girl who makes it her goal to find and set free the inner lolicon in all men.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:52 am
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
I applaud this thread. The entirety of it is a testament and a showcase of the old FH. All I need now is Allor showing up saying his piece, Hanzo spamming it and a bowl of popcorn.

You guys keep the entertainment up. I've missed this. I don't even care who's right or not, since that isn't even the point. :REESE

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
I'm pretty sure FH has sunk to this point for no other reasons than that flash animations and newgrounds (our main source of members) are at its lowest point in history, and because sites like youtube, reddit, facebook, etc all have their own sub-communities. The mass bans probably didn't have that big of an effect.

Also, let's face it... the overall forum layout of FH is ugly as sin. People checking us out probably go "what the fuck" and close the tab.

But look at newgrounds' forum. It's not even 1/10 as active as it used to be. newgrounds is also dying.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:46 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Banning something will only make demand spike. And USI-addicted people trying to foment drama so they can feel important will not solve anything.

But what's happened, happened. The world is dead and we're gonna get all the JD.

4 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
Banning something will only make demand spike. And USI-addicted people trying to foment drama so they can feel important will not solve anything.

But what's happened, happened. The world is dead and we're gonna get all the JD.

yep, the world banned loli, we'll profit if we keep a loli section, I think the point is a lot of people think we're dead cause there's no advertisements of us ETC. like we have no FB page, we have no twitter account, do we have a youtube account?.

we need to reach out to more places. not supply content to those places mind you, just crazy speeched updates that let people know we are alive.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
It's pretty clear the main thing is that there hasn't been a new, high quality and successful dating sim game in a decade or so, and like was said above, even newgrounds and flash games in general are dwindling away in favor of other easy formats of entertainment, including better widely available game platforms.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
joshex wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

yep, the world banned loli, we'll profit if we keep a loli section, I think the point is a lot of people think we're dead cause there's no advertisements of us ETC. like we have no FB page, we have no twitter account, do we have a youtube account?.

we need to reach out to more places. not supply content to those places mind you, just crazy speeched updates that let people know we are alive.

Wether we should allow loli or not aside, you do know that bringing us too much into the public eye will make this place a ripe target due to said laws? It doesnt matter if anyone thinks it is okay or not, this site will be sweetly put out of its misery behind a shed if certain things were brought to certain peeps attention. Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it. Havent you seen Wishmaster?

1 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
n0th1n wrote:
It's pretty clear the main thing is that there hasn't been a new, high quality and successful dating sim game in a decade or so, and like was said above, even newgrounds and flash games in general are dwindling away in favor of other easy formats of entertainment, including better widely available game platforms.

We're working on this, currently.

I figure we'll have this released by november this year.

4 pcs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
LordofFlames wrote:
joshex wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

Wether we should allow loli or not aside, you do know that bringing us too much into the public eye will make this place a ripe target due to said laws? It doesnt matter if anyone thinks it is okay or not, this site will be sweetly put out of its misery behind a shed if certain things were brought to certain peeps attention. Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it. Havent you seen Wishmaster?

Actually I fully agree with you, lets keep FH for those who come to us for the right reasons (hentais) and that way we can keep our loli.

and because I put my theory of dark matter and life here (at least an earlier draft anyways) and right now I don't want that getting into the wrong hands lol.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:03 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Moral of the story: Don't browse nsfw sites at work. Period.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Wait... people came here for hentai? Why? It's not really well suited for that in general, it's just a forum, and not even a hentai forum.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
n0th1n wrote:
Wait... people came here for hentai? Why? It's not really well suited for that in general, it's just a forum, and not even a hentai forum.

Say that to all the plebs coming here with 1-2 posts asking for access to the fun stuff. And make them believe you. Maybe they'll leave us the hell alone then. :REESE

1 pcs.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
That's why they show up? How many even show up any more? Wouldn't it be entirely easier to... go really anywhere else?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I was at KFC the other day and forkheads.net was blocked. I wasn't surprised, until I noticed it was blocked and categorized as "games." That is just about the last fucking thing you need to worry about on this site: people playing games.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:01 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:
I was at KFC the other day and forkheads.net was blocked. I wasn't surprised, until I noticed it was blocked and categorized as "games." That is just about the last fucking thing you need to worry about on this site: people playing games.

yep, we have severe profanity, highly suggestive adult themes, nudity, hard core, horror (comic and realistic), and loli!

whats not to love?

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:41 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next