Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 I need serious advice here. 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: I need serious advice here.
joshex wrote:
fluffy wrote:
I was at KFC the other day and forkheads.net was blocked. I wasn't surprised, until I noticed it was blocked and categorized as "games." That is just about the last fucking thing you need to worry about on this site: people playing games.

yep, we have severe profanity, highly suggestive adult themes, nudity, hard core, horror (comic and realistic), and loli!

whats not to love?

We have games here? :confused

4 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
:confused

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:43 am
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
n0th1n wrote:
Wait... people came here for hentai? Why? It's not really well suited for that in general, it's just a forum, and not even a hentai forum.

Apparently, that's all that remains here. Not our fun, drama filled site... just juvenile perverts.

Also, Hanzo says he'd mod PP again. Everyone on our FH page laughed at Yom's assertion that I was the one to destroy FH, and life goes on.

Our argument did generate content though, which I figure proves my point nicely.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
my penis cannot get erect

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:40 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
You need to of pissed someone off so hard, they gripe at you a decade later about it. That's what does it for me.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
did your prostate tickle when yom yelled at you?

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:00 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Dude, it fucking exploded.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
psychokittyboy wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Wait... people came here for hentai? Why? It's not really well suited for that in general, it's just a forum, and not even a hentai forum.

Apparently, that's all that remains here. Not our fun, drama filled site... just juvenile perverts.

Its the alpha and omega. Beginning and end.

psychokittyboy wrote:
You need to of pissed someone off so hard, they gripe at you a decade later about it. That's what does it for me.

Dat USI. Damn boy. All I wanted to do was prove that "yours" (I use that term loosely) was not a benevolent rule. You basically explained everything from start to finish without missing a beat. So, thanks. This is not a gripe - no, I'm actually grateful for your help this time.

psychokittyboy wrote:
Also, Hanzo says he'd mod PP again. Everyone on our FH page laughed at Yom's assertion that I was the one to destroy FH, and life goes on.

Our argument did generate content though, which I figure proves my point nicely.

Aaaaaaaaaannnnd there you go, trying to heroically take all the blame for everything and play the victim card... after admitting to that everyone in your little circle was in on the plan to 'destroy FH for drama'. I figure you're usually full of shit nowadays so I'll just laugh it off, alright?. Have fun at your FH Page!

PS: By content if you mean a flashpoint and spike of interest, and then nothing - then yes, its exactly as you say. I'd take whatever you say with some healthy skepticism, though.

4 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
You're just so cute, trying to laugh it off and act like I was the one trying to take the blame. Just so adorable.

What will yom try next? Let's all wait and see.

Edit:
Also, look up victim card use, because along with the other things you've tried to use, you're misusing that one as well.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Nah. I'm not misusing anything. I'll just wait until you figure out what I was talking about.

PS: You like to get scolded, huh? Learn something new everyday, huh. I'll keep that in mind.

4 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
I like to hear the butthurt. So much butthurt.

I don't have to figure anything out. I never acted a victim. I laughed at you, I shared your failure, and laughed over that failure with friends.

Every assertion you've made has fallen through, and you made a lot. It's just so awesome to watch someone fail that hard, and try to save face afterwards.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Have fun feeling all self-important, then. You're the one saving face here after you ended up helping complete more FH history. The only assertion I've ever made is that your (again, loosely using this term) leadership was anything but benevolent. You only went above and beyond the call of duty to prove me right.

Justify it whatever you want if that helps you feel comfortable. I'm just grateful that you were of such help, heh heh.

4 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Yes, because I was so against telling FH history. I never do that out of nostalgia on here, or if someone asks me. Surly, you have tricked me.

Actually, you asserted I was the beginning of the end. I have it screen shotted somewhere... wait, here it is:

YomToxic wrote:
But in the end, your little effort to strew drama, piss people off and split places ended up with PP nuking FH
But I stand by the fact that you really should have handled the case more maturely, instead of getting OD'd on all that USI. Your ruined FH by causing a split in ideology, the imaginary wars and the drawing lines in the sand. Instability means pandering to egos, and then a long-term end of the line.

There we go, you blaming me for the end. That's more than an assertion on my leadership.

Also, never said it was benevolent, just more successful than yours'. With my tendency to fallow the law, also less likely to meet an end by law if it became super huge. Which, as we know, it never did. It was just more successful than it is now.

Now, please tell me more about how yo tricked me.

P.S. You still haven't told me how I could of handled it more maturely.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I guess you really like being spoonfed because you seriously couldn't think of how to maturely handle a situation like that. That or the USI OD'ing and laughing at the misery of others gives you a hardon. Whatever.

You all could have simply declared that due to recent changes in laws where FH was hosted, the offending materials will be removed because it causes a hosting risk to FH in general and helped those seeking to preserve it elsewhere. But no, you just acted like you wanted to piss people off, cause drama, and sip male tears. This is the part where you set yourself up as the fall guy of all the trouble. Don't whine when people call you out on it.

When you drive off regulars - no matter how innocuous, that's the first step down to community obliteration. And that, is not a benevolent rule.

psychokittyboy wrote:
This would of never happened under my benevolent leadership. I had loli banned.

See this? This is where you claim to be benevolent - where you acted like you alone were responsible, other mods/discussions be damned - and you're just acting off your own opinions. In fact, I'm now quite convinced that there was no legal dispute either.

4 pcs.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
You seem to miss sarcasm, as I went on to point out how I was an asshole, and I found it all funny. But fair enough, there it is. I did indeed say I was benevolent. You got me on one thing. Congrats sir. Now, if only you could back up anything else you've said.

Also, again, we did say, do to the law we had a new rule. Before we deleted a single thing, we announced the rule. Just because we went about enforcing it immediately after announcing it, doesn't mean an announcement wasn't made. Had you read everything I posted, we were not about to be liable for there being under age materials, and risk our own ass.

You all got pissed, no matter how much we explained the reasoning. Dustin continued to post it, even after repeated explanations, and thus was banned.

And losing so few people, no, was not a part of the problem. Tell that to successful websites that ban shit all the time, yet remain open and successful. The few always view their plight as world changing, when it rarely really is.

It also did not lead to PP's mass ban. Two completely different reasonings for that. Try again, sir.

Edit:Also, LMAO. Now you're just changing history, telling me there was no dispute and that I did it all my lonesome. If that was the case, the other mods would of stopped me. Especially Allor. While he wasn't pro loli, he hated any kind of censorship(even Hanzo's word replacements pissed him off. He tended to be the one to fix that). He would of rallied people to ban me, or at least counteract any action I took.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next