Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
 I need serious advice here. 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: I need serious advice here.
psychokittyboy wrote:
*Proven wrong
That's not changing anything up, that's rolling with the punches. I continued with the topic in play, and just skillfully mentioned that they haven't garnered members. Fine, we'll not mention Serious. We'll mention that general spam is dead. Most of the shit going on in it at the moment is you and I. Before that, not much. It had activity, but barely any at all.

Oi, I've been busy lately! and going through rough times, I meant to get spammy but with shoulder watchers they can tell exactly what I'm thinking even without looking at my screen, when I post Gen Spam the way it's supposed to be posted I gets a terribu troll face IRL, can't help it, it's just a reaction to the content.

His games did garner members and likes on newgrounds, just like with much of the net many of the members are severe lurkers or were just here to get quick access to codes and games.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:56 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Spfft, spppppft. I think I mentioned a way to help with that.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
*Proven wrong
That's not changing anything up, that's rolling with the punches. I continued with the topic in play, and just skillfully mentioned that they haven't garnered members. Fine, we'll not mention Serious. We'll mention that general spam is dead. Most of the shit going on in it at the moment is you and I. Before that, not much. It had activity, but barely any at all.

You called us oldies, then said we were out of touch with the 'net(which implies the internet as a whole, not just FH). That makes a fairly implicit in the suggestion.

Facebook was tertiary in that sentence, not primary. Again, FH is mostly dead to us, why would we keep up with minor releases? Facebook has nothing to do with that. Hell, Hanzo and I were discussing the death of Flash games as a whole, earlier.

You're entire last post was about us being "out of touch", and a demeaning "How sad". Yeah, that's dismissing the oldies as senile.

Finally, you and I both know you can check Hammm's IP, and see it's different than mine. Or, OR, I could just screen cap the Facebook message where he said he was coming to comment.

It's amusing how paranoid you are. As I said earlier, it is adorable that you think you can salvage this.

Exactly, check the IP, it's gotta be different.

And fuck you for calling the old guard "old and senile", what did we do to deserve this shabby treatment?

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Quote:

And fuck you for calling the old guard "old and senile", what did we do to deserve this shabby treatment?

Settle down. DID YOU EAT YOUR FIBER TODAY!?

Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:22 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Hammm wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
*Proven wrong

You called us oldies, then said we were out of touch with the 'net(which implies the internet as a whole, not just FH). That makes a fairly implicit in the suggestion.

Facebook was tertiary in that sentence, not primary. Again, FH is mostly dead to us, why would we keep up with minor releases? Facebook has nothing to do with that. Hell, Hanzo and I were discussing the death of Flash games as a whole, earlier.

You're entire last post was about us being "out of touch", and a demeaning "How sad". Yeah, that's dismissing the oldies as senile.

Finally, you and I both know you can check Hammm's IP, and see it's different than mine. Or, OR, I could just screen cap the Facebook message where he said he was coming to comment.

It's amusing how paranoid you are. As I said earlier, it is adorable that you think you can salvage this.

and Magic Balls to you too good sir!

psychokittyboy wrote:
Spfft, spppppft. I think I mentioned a way to help with that.

and to you, a very special and warm piece of cake :errg

one piece of cake to everyone who filled out or was the source of a filled out butthurt report form. to collect, please send mail to "The President of the United States of America, The White House, Washington D.C. Maryland" with the note attached "suk mah magic balls!" all over it.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Aaaaaand there you go again. I make one funny observation and you go flying off the handle.

You're so full of shit, PKB. I called YOU 'out of touch' and 'how sad' that is when you were clearly ignorant of the newer FH game releases and you run and hide behind the oldies and whine because that's all you're apparently good at now.

If FH is really dead to you, you can stop whining and get back to failbook. But since its clearly not... stick around, heh heh.

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
I just realized that the little "FH oldies club" on failbook was so disconnected from the 'net at large that they probably missed out on our game releases.

Now that's.... pretty sad, actually. Damn.

Sorry yom, you're full of bullshit. You called us all out of touch. Please, try again. Let the butthurt fuel you.

Bubba wrote:

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:12 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
probably

You missed a spot.

psychokittyboy wrote:
Again, FH is mostly dead to us, why would we keep up with minor releases?

Here you go. Its your own ignorance that's the reason why you're so out of touch. Don't get butthurt when someone makes a guesstimate about the state of affairs over there. On that note, I figure things must've gotten pretty stagnant over there; that's probably the only explanation as to why you're back here, on an allegedly 'dead' community, trying to feel better about yourself.

Stick around if you feel like it. And try not to anhero or something.

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
probably

You missed a spot.

psychokittyboy wrote:

Here you go. Its your own ignorance that's the reason why you're so out of touch. Don't get butthurt when someone makes a guesstimate about the state of affairs over there. On that note, I figure things must've gotten pretty stagnant over there; that's probably the only explanation as to why you're back here, on an allegedly 'dead' community, trying to feel better about yourself.

He's here because someone commented on a thread he was subscribed to. That's apparently the trick for summoning him. He's even said so and it's proven pretty true.

And you haven't shown them to be out of touch to any degree anyone would care about. It's mostly just been re-emphasized that nothing of particular importance or interest has happened, at least nothing that would interest the old crowd particularly highly. It's not really on them to stay interested in something like this. They can if they so choose, but what does it matter to them if they don't? This isn't world affairs or the progress of humanity here.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:49 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
probably

You missed a spot.

psychokittyboy wrote:

You're cute. That "probably" doesn't negate the rest of the implications. If it came up earlier in the paragraph, maybe. As is, no. It is moot, and does not change what you actually said.

I came back, because n0th1n, I'm afraid. He deleted his Facebook some time ago. As always, someone comments on a post I am subscribed too(which, notice, even n0th1n knew how it worked), and thus I pop up for awhile(if something catches my attention). I'm at the moment staying because you're making an ass out of yourself, and it amuses me.

You can assume all you want about the FH/FB chat, but you know what they say about assuming, kiddo.

Bubba wrote:

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
There there, no need to be so mad. Since FH is 'mostly dead' for you all, its no wonder you wouldn't have noticed. And as n0th1n put it, it's not exactly world affairs either. Don't be so thin-skinned.

And you know what? I think this incarnation of FH is turning out to be quite successful. Not 2005 golden-age successful, but the results are pretty good considering the fact the odds are stacked against us.

So either stick around, or go back to your li'l group on failbork. Since FH is 'mostly dead' to you, it wouldn't matter which one you pick, right?

See ya' round.

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
ok imma just end the argument :l pkb and yom... just agree to disagree and get back to the amuusing random motherfuckers i know you are :)

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:53 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
arch_enemy wrote:
ok imma just end the argument :l pkb and yom... just agree to disagree and get back to the amuusing random motherfuckers i know you are :)

I again ask, who the fuck are you? Cause, you ain't ending shit.

Also, yom darling. You can't just start trying to put your emotions on to other people. That's called projecting sweetheart. We all know I'm not mad, I'm amused. If I was mad, there is precedent to how I would behave(probably on this site, I imagine towards caristo). This sir, is not it. This is fun.

We can all see what you're doing. It's adorable, but a failure. Please, do tell me more about my skin though.

As of the moment though, your site is only really active because of n0th1n and I. So, the two "out of touch oldies" are the most active members, other than you responding to me. When we inevitably get bored again, activity will drop like a rock.

Bubba wrote:

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
psychokittyboy wrote:
i again ask, who the fuck are you?

i'm the friendly neighborhood hentai monger :cool

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
psychokittyboy wrote:
I again ask, who the fuck are you? Cause, you ain't ending shit.

Classic case of USI there, bud. You talk about respect and shiz, you ain't earning anyone's respect like that.

psychokittyboy wrote:
As of the moment though, your site is only really active because of n0th1n and I. So, the two "out of touch oldies" are the most active members, other than you responding to me. When we inevitably get bored again, activity will drop like a rock.

[/quote]

This isn't my site. See, that sort of arrogant, self-centered attitude is the foundation of a failing community. Like the one that went KABOOOOOOOM after, as fluffy put it - disastrous management.

Secondly,
psychokittyboy wrote:
"So, the two "out of touch oldies" are the most active members,"

Now you're projecting your USI on n0th1n. And no, I believe n0th1n is quite aware of project works/releases, NPT and other stuff going on around here... unlike you. Maybe you do know, but you choose to lie about that too. Who am I to judge, eh?

But srsly, thanks for all your trouble - you've pretty much helped me write a fascinating case study.

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next