Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.

And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.

To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.

I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.

Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.

And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.

wanna know what else i hear is strong and bitter? semen, and reguardless of place of origin, various enviromental factors will influence the end product, which is why it is ugandan tea, not indian

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.

To Toxic:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.

Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:

And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.

wanna know what else i hear is strong and bitter? semen, and reguardless of place of origin, various enviromental factors will influence the end product, which is why it is ugandan tea, not indian

So you know what seamen tastes like and you drink tea? Not helpin your argument here mutch.

The factors changed are overall health, not breed nore genetics. Again, argument is mute.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

To Toxic:
1. Cummer ain't a word.

To guard:

So you know what seamen tastes like and you drink tea? Not helpin your argument here mutch.

The factors changed are overall health, not breed nore genetics. Again, argument is mute.

dont know for sure, just heard it from this gay guy i met, dude was annoying

not saying breed and genetics have changed, end result from the tea plant has, as well as a number of other additives that go in to the teabag, creating a vastly diffrent product, a ugandan product, not an indian one

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

To Toxic:
1. Cummer ain't a word.

To guard:

Ya soundin' like some younglin' thar, sonny. And for your story of getting fired, sure its on here. Everybody knows. But me, I won't bother digging through the shitpile when there's a much simpler way. :face

I will now spam choco-banana.
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban

Hot damn, I missed doing this shit.

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
To Guardian:

... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

by that line of logic, tea comes from space

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.

Y'know - I'm starting to think maybe you have reading problems.

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW AND WHY YOU WERE FIRED. AND INSTEAD OF DIGGING AROUND ON HERE, I DID THE LOGICAL THING AND GOT THE INFO OUT OF YOU. YES - I KNOW YOU'RE QUITE DISPLEASED WITH THIS SHIT, BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THE GENERAL SPAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?.

You won't need glasses for that. If you have any other disorders, let me know.

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

To Toxic:

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW AND WHY YOU WERE FIRED. AND INSTEAD OF DIGGING AROUND ON HERE, I DID THE LOGICAL THING AND GOT THE INFO OUT OF YOU. YES - I KNOW YOU'RE QUITE DISPLEASED WITH THIS SHIT, BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THE GENERAL SPAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?.

for the record, i found that little bit of sneaky sneaky investigative work hilarious

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Guard wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

To Toxic:

for the record, i found that little bit of sneaky sneaky investigative work hilarious

Okay then. :mrgreen

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
i think it's cute how pkb gets all fired up and serious all the time, especially when it's in general spam...

also, tea is hardly soothing, it has caffeine in it too, and you have admitted to drinking iced tea, so stfu

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
yellowrock wrote:
i think it's cute how pkb gets all fired up and serious all the time, especially when it's in general spam...

also, tea is hardly soothing, it has caffeine in it too, and you have admitted to drinking iced tea, so stfu

Tea is to blame for the Boston Tea Party. :cool

Yeah, PKB's our very own Serious Cat(boy).

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
yes, pkb is what us doctor types like to call a serius cattuspuer, as oposed to the regular, more laid back variety of catboy, or ignavus cattuspuer

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Guard wrote:
yes, pkb is what us doctor types like to call a serius cattuspuer, as oposed to the regular, more laid back variety of catboy, or ignavus cattuspuer

Yeah, well. Just don't treat him too harshly. He's a minority group.

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
Guard wrote:

Yeah, well. Just don't treat him too harshly. He's a minority group.

*sniggers* yeah, i know

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:35 am
Profile E-mail
Sick Fuck
Sick Fuck

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Tea will always be the REAL man's drink.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next