Where were you the day that… 
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Where were you the day that…
「H A N Z O」 wrote:
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HANZO DEFEATED KODACHI AND USHERED IN AN ERA OF JUSTICE?

i was most likely fapping to teh sex kitten games

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Pandemonium
YomToxic wrote:
Zweihart wrote:
Except it did. So fuck what the future wants.

...Cyborg Shockshock and Old Hanzo sequel when?

With the former too glitchy to move properly and the later screaming profanities at clouds?

1 pcs.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
I ALREADY DO THAT.

The very image of a king

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:53 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Zweihart wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Zweihart wrote:
Except it did. So fuck what the future wants.

...Cyborg Shockshock and Old Hanzo sequel when?

With the former too glitchy to move properly and the later screaming profanities at clouds?

You're good. THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DRAWING, I SHIT YOU NOT.

4 pcs.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:22 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Pandemonium
Fufufufu~ 

1 pcs.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:35 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Today–night I was "let go with cause" from the higher paying of my two jobs. My car is right now full of titanium and toolbox. I was a machinist, one that had a high level of autonomy. I spent an hour just walking around the shop saying bye to everyone. I got not only my final paycheck but a small bonus for being let go. Needless to say I'm welcome back after a small amount of time, they need to prove a point and I get that.

So I guess I'm going to get the first good night's sleep I've had this early in the week (tomorrow is Frigga's day) before going to my other full time job, Subway. I also got my second car registered so I finally have two fully registered and insured cars that are in good working condition and not unsafe to operate. This pleases me, and one car has a trunk full of ramen while the other has a trunk full of juice making everything best.

I have to clear a space for my toolbox, it's a big one, and then bring it inside. I live in an area where things like that attract too much attention. :black

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:13 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
fluffy wrote:
I have to clear a space for my toolbox, it's a big one, and then bring it inside. I live in an area where things like that attract too much attention. :black

I recommend the DenIg Stealth Pod v2.6b. Just spread the tarp and activate the solar powered holographic projector. This device then projects an extremely realistic 4D hologram of an armed police squad onto the surface, while using 'cuttlecamo' tarp to hide the object in question. A simple, low-cost solution for hiding things in plain sight!

4 pcs.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:15 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:
Today–night I was "let go with cause" from the higher paying of my two jobs. My car is right now full of titanium and toolbox. I was a machinist, one that had a high level of autonomy. I spent an hour just walking around the shop saying bye to everyone. I got not only my final paycheck but a small bonus for being let go. Needless to say I'm welcome back after a small amount of time, they need to prove a point and I get that.

So I guess I'm going to get the first good night's sleep I've had this early in the week (tomorrow is Frigga's day) before going to my other full time job, Subway. I also got my second car registered so I finally have two fully registered and insured cars that are in good working condition and not unsafe to operate. This pleases me, and one car has a trunk full of ramen while the other has a trunk full of juice making everything best.

1: I'm guessing the toolshop is now missing one large toolbox and a large quantity of titanium? SCORE.

2: I'd mix the contents half and half of the trunks. you know, so you can have juice with your ramen. nothing sucks more than starving, opening up a pack of ramen then chocking on the noodles because your throat has ceased-up from the lack of substance intake. been there a few times.

3: get some other :black to :black the other :black s then find more :black to :black the first and second :black s then talk to the first :black s who you originally got other :black to :black and point out how the other :black think their :black ing is shit and could out :black them any day but how you think they should show them All up.

problem solved for at least a few years. it'll take them that long to wrap their heads around it.

meanwhile don't let people know that you have such a thing. hide it under the floorboards if possible.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I decided not to bring in the toolbox because it would just get infested with roaches and fuck that. They ain't missing shit because that toolbox is legitimately mine and I didn't take anything worth enough or in large enough quantities in a short enough span of time to ever bring any attention to it. So they're not "missing" it.

joshex wrote:
3: get some other nigger to nigger the other niggers then find more nigger to nigger the first and second niggers then talk to the first niggers who you originally got other nigger to nigger and point out how the other nigger think their niggering is shit and could out nigger them any day but how you think they should show them All up.

I just kill people. That's one of the great things about Colorado: CRS 18-1-704.5 Use of deadly physical force against an intruder or as it is better known, the "make my day law." Not to mention that I could just start growing weed and smoking it and nobody could do shit.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:
I decided not to bring in the toolbox because it would just get infested with roaches and fuck that. They ain't missing shit because that toolbox is legitimately mine and I didn't take anything worth enough or in large enough quantities in a short enough span of time to ever bring any attention to it. So they're not "missing" it.

joshex wrote:
3: get some other nigger to nigger the other niggers then find more nigger to nigger the first and second niggers then talk to the first niggers who you originally got other nigger to nigger and point out how the other nigger think their niggering is shit and could out nigger them any day but how you think they should show them All up.

I just kill people. That's one of the great things about Colorado: CRS 18-1-704.5 Use of deadly physical force against an intruder or as it is better known, the "make my day law." Not to mention that I could just start growing weed and smoking it and nobody could do shit.

1: still a score, cool that you own it. I thought for a moment that you had got back at them or dismissing you by taking stuff worth the wages they really owe you. that would have been epic, yet stupid. in reality I believe you have made a more sound decision than I gave you credit for

2: why don't you? [cue jay's rap from Jay and silent bob strike back],with your time in the military I'd have to guess you have no criminal record, you could become a legit John Dealer.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Sure, I'll go with that.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Yesterday I invoked a long sequence of events that culminated in me buying a new game system. Monday and Tuesday are the days where my manager at Subway steps out to sell sammiches on location at nearby businesses to make extra money because the economy is shit and he's fighting hard to stay profitable in an area of town with the highest concentration of restaurants.

Today I was bothered by heartburn more than usual, it was very uncomfortable, I used up the remaining antacids I had, I just wanted it to stop. I'm worried that my constant heartburn might be adding up now, I don't know how badly damaged I am but I feel this physical form wearing out. How much longer will it last? Will it last long enough to make it to the next one? Are the over three hundred herbs, vitamins and minerals I take in gratuitous doses stemming the tide at all?

The clear plastic shell for my 3DS came today. Now I can put that on when I get the console, without having to worry about fucking up my investment. I'm still going to make and apply a custom skin with my coat of arms on the front, which I should be doing now, I have a little bag/case/thing filled with little things I've already got for it. I've been wanting this for so long. Well, I left pizza in my car, good night.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Albert Johnson Kush, Chiyo-Bud...

4 pcs.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Yesterday I was asked by a coworker if I had "one that got away" and I didn't give it any thought at all, responding immediately with "oh yeah, many, I could name a few off the top of my head" then proceeded to list five girls that all could have been "the one that got away" but weren't "the one."

We then talked about our experiences and compared notes. I then became depressed realizing that I will never reach any real level of emotional intimacy with a woman. I might be able to have hope but it's poison can only blur the reality of impossibility. I tried to think about anything else. As I got my head shrunk I talked mostly about other things; this depression is too much for just two shrinks to handle, I'll have to wait for when I see all five at the same time so they can take breaks and reassure each other.

To put this in perspective I'm going to parties all weekend and already have the booze. Although I don't really plan on drinking much at all, I'm mostly going to pop caffeine pills.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:36 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Today I fixed my coworker's brakes for free. It was just the right thing to do, you know? I have the skill, the time, the tools, I want to think that just doing something as simple as this can make the world a better place.

Think about if we all just were nice to each other. If those that could help did. If we ever should reach out our hand and ask, another would reach out and give. I want the world to be a place I would want to live in. I'm trying to make the world that place. Even if I'll never see it. ·—·

Thu May 05, 2016 11:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next