Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 rai is home (for a minute) 
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: rai is home (for a minute)
Oh, bite me. I couldn't join the Corps do to criminal record.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
psychokittyboy wrote:
Alas, the problem is simple. You said I didn't know what I was talking about, yet have failed to disprove me. Thus, failure is on your part. Cute, but declaring victory is not victory. I suppose... that is kind of how the army works though.
psychokittyboy wrote:
Oh, bite me. I couldn't join the Corps do to criminal record.

You sure do know so much not even having served. Man. You prove yourself wrong so well why would I bother? I'm an inhuman monster but I'm not an asshole. Just stop, you're sad to know about.

Also, this is Forkheads. I guess this is a roast of pb, which is PKB's new name. Lowercase and no "K" because, and for no greater reason than, I said so.

So pb, the gayer of the two gay furries of ClubStripes, how's civilian life? Adjusting well to being off paper? I mean, felonies technically mean you're not even a citizen but I guess you can still enjoy the freedom of being wrong.

Also, your assertion is so poorly defined that any attempt to "prove you wrong"—because you think that means anything—would be a waste of my time. You want me to shove your nose in it? Maybe don't be such a tardlette and form a valid argument. Don't waltz into my 'hood and spit ill of my fam like you're going to get anyone all riled up.

Does a boot consider the ant? I mean at all. Anything about the ant. And here, that thing I asked, it's a metaphor: you're an ant here, I'm the boot, I will crush you by accident without noticing because not only am I larger and dumber but I'm made of leather and vulcanized rubber with bits of cotton and metal. Brass, I think, I'm just a boot not a metallurgist.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:40 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
See, you don't have to have served to have access to information.

Historically, The Army gets Marines killed. In no way poorly defined, especially when your argument is I didn't know what I'm talking about. If I am wrong, prove it so. If not, shh.

Also, Skyling called me PeeBee in '07. Way to be 9 years behind the times.

Edit:
I didn't have a felony. I had 4 misdemeanors for assault/varying tickets for assault. Marines were not cool with it. I probably could of got in the Army, but as mentioned before, didn't want to be a pussy who gets men killed.

Bubba wrote:

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:16 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I didn't read your post, I'm just going to say you're a piece of shit and suck eggs. I'm going to pretend you're gargling cocks instead of making a coherent argument. Well, at least you're consistent. I'd hate to suddenly find out you're like some fucking kind of robot and touch floppies.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
*cough* " " *cough cough*

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
So, lemme get this straight - they don't let people with a propensity for violence into the armed forces over there.

4 pcs.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Beats me. They let anybody that wasn't physically deformed (too much) in. I swear we had a Sasquatch or two.

To put it another way, violence just among ourselves was often a problem. We're very violent.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:57 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:
Beats me. They let anybody that wasn't physically deformed (too much) in. I swear we had a Sasquatch or two.

To put it another way, violence just among ourselves was often a problem. We're very violent.

Look at that, the Army letting in anyone who walks in the door. Who would of guessed?

But yes, Marines don't want any criminal record. Least didn't circa 2004. I hear all branches have loosened rules, even allowing tats and shit.

Bubba wrote:

Mon May 02, 2016 12:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Still not reading what you're typing because you're some felonious non-citizen that couldn't even serve his own country and probably for lack of trying because you're just a lazy felon and are all like "nah, where're mah 'tater chips? Hee-haw!"

Mon May 02, 2016 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
He's so adorable guys. He can't rebuttal, or apparently read. I suppose that is what I expect of people who often manage to flunk out of a 8 week boot.

Bubba wrote:

Mon May 02, 2016 9:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Don't know what you could think is so important. I've already voiced my opinion on your opinion which is what makes America great.

Mon May 02, 2016 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
?YVAN EHT NIOJ

Also, you actually made a false claim. That differs from an opinion, in that it makes you look fucking retarded.

Bubba wrote:

Mon May 02, 2016 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I wonder if you think. I mean, I guess if I read your posts I might gleam that information. Maybe you're apologizing for trying to make this thread about you but I doubt you're that smart. It's ok, I don't expect better of you. Almost curious enough to read your bullshit. Almost.

Mon May 02, 2016 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
?YVAN EHT NIOJ

Keep trying to hide the fact you failed, it's okay kiddo.

Bubba wrote:

Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Tue May 03, 2016 6:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next