Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 rai is home (for a minute) 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: rai is home (for a minute)
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
He's trying to distract from the fact he done goofed.

james' loveless seaman. died while treading water.

SEAL training is the navy not the army, and SEALs are technically better than the marines, they are like in between a marine and james bond.

experts of stealth and infiltration, trained in deadly kungfu moves, equipped with special tech per the mission.

so how is it that someone physically qualified to enter SEAL basic training died during it.

Actually pb, you're inconsequential. I think I've stated this before. You have never clarified your assertion (that's a part of formal logic, look it up) and I just can't care. I don't care enough to make any formal assertions, even; everything you've had a problem with is just me talking about my experiences. You being wrong is not worth me backing up my statements with citations and proof when you are so insignificant. You're a shit troll. Does anybody care about you? At all? Look, troll harder or take the argument seriously. I could make claims all day long. My basic training was 29 weeks front to back without repeating anything, 20 or so more than shit Marines' but you want proof. You are not worth the effort of opening the new browser tab, let alone window.

Oh, don't think that thing you're thinking just yet, you see you already lost that ability when you made that really simple typographical error: you lost control of yourself and responded out of character and proved you have stake in this. You care about how successful you are at trolling me and me responding to you is not putting in the effort to prove you wrong in the argument, no, it's something much more satisfying:

I hereby deprive you of your victory, you shall know no success. Your efforts to troll are in err and you are helpless to conceal your defeat. It has been days. At least. I haven't really kept track. I reply just to annoy you and you continue to claim my defeat when nobody is buying it. A simple search would provide proof, all you need is the search terms, and I deny you even that. Everybody else probably already knows how wrong you are, and care even less than I. You see, you're floundering. That makes me feel better by comparison. Please. Go on. Your pitiable attempts at not utterly failing make me feel better about myself.

So please. Say it again. Tell me I need to prove my experiences and that you don't need to even make your opinion into a formal assertion.

As to Joshex's point, yeah, a Navy SEAL is objectively move intensely trained and considered to be a higher echelon of military than an average Marine (and it goes without saying but any soldier without equivalent training). To drive this point home, the Marines have no specially trained unit comparable to the SEALs as does the army with its special forces; this is not because the Marines are such a force. Further, many soldiers in the army have special schooling that provides no monetary benefit (unlike the Air Force or Navy which both often give special pay for certain jobs and schooling) and are well known to elevate the soldier easily past any standard Marine in many or all aspects. Many of these special training schools grant the soldier decorations just for completing the training because of the difficultly and skill required. The special forces is just one example of such a school, and any Marine would automatically stand down against one; not even just out of the knowledge that any member of the special forces is better trained than they are, it's respect for the name.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I kind of lost interest. Get better, rai.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Wed May 11, 2016 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

SEAL training is the navy not the army, and SEALs are technically better than the marines, they are like in between a marine and james bond.

experts of stealth and infiltration, trained in deadly kungfu moves, equipped with special tech per the mission.

so how is it that someone physically qualified to enter SEAL basic training died during it.

It is, again, not basic training. Basic is already done by the time you're allowed into SEALs training. You still have done goofed. Also, Force Recon for the win.

As for floof's tl;dr, he still done goofed. He sadly cannot declare victory, because he doesn't even know how training works, putting his service into question. Stolen Valor, if you will.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Thu May 12, 2016 12:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

It is, again, not basic training. Basic is already done by the time you're allowed into SEALs training. You still have done goofed. Also, Force Recon for the win.

As for floof's tl;dr, he still done goofed. He sadly cannot declare victory, because he doesn't even know how training works, putting his service into question. Stolen Valor, if you will.

Says the civilian.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Again, considering you didn't know how boot works, I'm assuming you're a civilian with less military experience than I. Least I was in ROTC till I got kicked out, and understand how training works.

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I have no idea what you wrote there. You had your chance to put up or shut up and you chose to fail at trolling.

I have my network set to change your name. Have fun not trolling anyone.

Thu May 12, 2016 6:29 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Blah blah blah, stolen valor. Trying so hard to hide that fact, he... blocks me, which may or may not be a thing.

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 7:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Hey look, the punk bitch link is clickable and tells me about punk bitch. Sorry it's so wide, I have a decent sized monitor.

Thu May 12, 2016 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Yeah, so wide... as it fits perfectly on my laptop.

And right, all about me. Does it show you how much of a dip shit you showed yourself to be? Stolen Valor, son.

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 8:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Look, it even works over here.

Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

did I misread the article? "SEAL trainee dies during basic training"

OK, even me someone whose never been in the military who has friends who have knows this shit: each part of the armed forces/military has it own recruitment branch, the seals is no different, you can opt to directly join the seals then undergo seal basic training.

If I remember correctly there is a placement test as well. then there's the easy route: have the military pay for your college, once you get your degree you start immediately as a second lieutenant (at least I know that's how it works in the air-force). nice cushy job with advancement perks there.

but still point is, it is basic training.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Thu May 12, 2016 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
joshex wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:

OK, even me someone whose never been in the military who has friends who have knows this shit: each part of the armed forces/military has it own recruitment branch, the seals is no different, you can opt to directly join the seals then undergo seal basic training.

If I remember correctly there is a placement test as well. then there's the easy route: have the military pay for your college, once you get your degree you start immediately as a second lieutenant (at least I know that's how it works in the air-force). nice cushy job with advancement perks there.

SEALS aren't a branch. They're Naval Spec Ops, thus a MOS. Basic would of been when they became a Naval Seamen, the... 7 week program(maybe 8, could be thinking of Air Force) of conditioning and training to bring you up to speed on life in the Military. SEALs, again, do not have a basic training. Lrn2Basic.

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
What they're trying to describe in the article is known as "Indoctrination". It is not basic, but a means to weed out the "weak", mentally and physically. While deaths are uncommon, they are not unheard of.

Possibly Phase 1: Physical Conditioning, as well.

That said, again, none of these are basic training.

Edit:
http://www.military.com/military-fitnes ... en-to-seal

I'm just so helpful today :)

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 8:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
I have barely read anything in this thread, but that punk bitch thing was funny.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
joshex wrote:
punk bitch wrote:
joshex wrote:
punk bitch wrote:

That is correct. Even the special forces works this way. What punk bitch calls "boot" camp or whatever, I forget because I don't care, is a set of training divided up into sections, sometimes not even in the same place. My training, for the sake of example was divided up into a 25 week O.S.U.T. followed by a short move to the barracks down the street and a four week A.S.I. training. This is all part of my actual job unlike a special training such as airborne or air assault which is closer to a qualification; differentiated of course from things like ranger or sapper school which can add different decorations; also different from things like P.L.D.C. (which they changed I think to W.D.C.?) or sergeant major school which are simply prerequisites to promotions in rank.
Parpol wrote:
I have barely read anything in this thread, but that punk bitch thing was funny.
Isn't it, though?

Thu May 12, 2016 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
You know you win when people block you.

Anywho, I showed that boot/basic differentiate from SEALs training.

Bubba wrote:

Thu May 12, 2016 8:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next