Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 dade mayor wants to replace 136 metrorail cars at cost of 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post dade mayor wants to replace 136 metrorail cars at cost of
dade mayor wants to replace 136 metrorail cars at cost of

When it comes to greenomics in general, Woodring called for companies to put their money where their mouth is. Need to invest in green technologies, JERSEYS!! otherwise we won get the economies of scale to make them viable from a business sense, he said. Shouldn be afraid of these new technologies and processes.

Turning now to Latin America, we grew 1% for the full year [cycling] 5% in the prior year. Argentina, Mexico and Brazil all come to mind as we consider what worked Nfl jerseys cheap for us and what was challenging in 2013 in Latin America. We were pleased with our performance in Argentina where despite challenging economic conditions our brands performed well resulting in 7% volume growth for the full year.

Have to understand that you from Ann Arbor, which is a highly educated town, which is liberal minded and people understand that the color of someone skin doesn matter, Stanczak said. Not like that everywhere in the world, and you just have to understand that. Ignorance is a tough thing. He also created the drama documentary 'Hillsborough', which lead actor Christopher Ecclestone said "was the most important work he's ever done as an actor."In recent years, McGovern has been famed for his collaborative approach to writing, as well as nurturing new talent and finding new voices. He is currently working on 'Banished', a TV drama set in 18th century Australia as well as 'Common', a TV film set in North West England, both for BBC.The public interview with McGovern will look at specific scripts and examine his approach to writing for the screen. The workshop, for a smaller group, will delve into the mechanics of writing a first feature.

Botman resigned from her position as USM president in 2012, though she still had a year left on her contract. She was given a position as special assistant to the chancellor on global education for the final year of her contract. During that time she produced a 39 page, five year plan for recruiting international students to the University of Maine System..

Back to Main MenuCelebrationsFraud PreventionManage Your AdPlace an AdLONDON Manchester United accepted a world record transfer offer for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid on Thursday, clearing the World Player of the Year to negotiate personal terms with the Spanish club.The Premier League champions received an unconditional offer of 80 million pounds ($131 million) for Ronaldo, and unlike in the last offseason manager Alex Ferguson told the Glazer family which owns the club that he is willing to see his 24 year SHOES old star performer join a major European rival.United said: "At Cristiano's request who has again expressed his desire to leave and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player."Matters are expected to be concluded by 30 June."Madrid confirmed the offer for Ronaldo in a statement, saying: "The club hopes to reach an agreement with the player in the coming days."An unsuccessful complaint about Madrid's pursuit was made to football's world governing body FIFA and a move was blocked by Wholesale authentic jerseys United manager Alex Ferguson, who traveled to Lisbon to persuade his player to stay at Old Trafford.That didn't stop Ronaldo being linked with Madrid and Ferguson's irritation boiled over in December when he said he "wouldn't sell Madrid a virus," describing the club as a "mob."But now a world record bid even if it means losing those feints, stepovers and thunderous free kicks appears too hard to resist."It was the manager's decision and it was supported by the board," a spokesman for owner Malcolm Glazer told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."The deal hasn't even been done yet so we don't know how much money will be available and it would be inappropriate to comment on the use of the funds."But it is understood that the profits will not be used to service United's debts, which have spiraled to almost $1 billion.Ronaldo, who was contracted to United until 2012, plunged his future into doubt after losing the Champions League final to Barcelona last month, saying he wasn't sure if would stay next season. This was despite having vowed to stay at United in the buildup to the match and even in a broadcast interview conducted with himself.The return of Florentino Perez as Madrid's president has changed things as the billionaire looks to spend to return the Spanish side to the glory days of its "galactico" era.Kaka was signed from AC Milan earlier this week for a reported fee of around $92 million.But the offer for Ronaldo would eclipse that and the $65 million it paid to get former France striker Zinedine Zidane from Juventus in 2001.Madrid will hope Ronaldo's arrival could strengthen its position as world football's richest club based on revenue. According to accountancy firm Deloitte, Madrid earned euro365.8 million compared to second place United's euro324.8 million.On the pitch, though, Ronaldo would be joining a club which just had its first trophyless season in three years, while United won a third straight Premier League title, the Club World Cup, and the League Cup.

HELP ME. SOMETHING IS INSIDE MY HEAD. MY PASSWORD IS 1234ABCD

USE ME.

Fri May 13, 2016 12:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: dade mayor wants to replace 136 metrorail cars at cost o

Fri May 13, 2016 12:57 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
great just what we needed, a liberal bot to come flame us with the ideology plaguing the rest of the earth. as if not even one corner of non-liberalness can be allowed to exist.

Bring him before the troll king.

I suggest one cup of troll juice;

Recipe; Troll Juice:
collect the slime scraped off the internet, bombard it with magnetism from the brains of 1000 internet trolls engaging in asshattery, whack it with a ban hammer until what you have left has been reduced to a liquid.

I can't say that this concoction is healthy, in fact it's most definitely not and will have a trans-formative effect on the drinker.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:38 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
*SOMETHING IN REALITY HAS CHANGED.*

4 pcs.

Fri May 13, 2016 11:03 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
well... i have to say this: at least this bot was creative in it's dialogue

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 13, 2016 11:13 am
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Creative or not, we still gotta burn the sumabitch.

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 13, 2016 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
That's some fucking bogus spam there. Let me show you how it's done.

Any questions?

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffcoâ„¢ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Arcade Corps
Allow me to kill it. I only need one more death before I become a level one shinigami. :>

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 13, 2016 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop