Reply to topic  [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 39  Next
 Chronicles of Jungalore: Rise of Dragons 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Chronicles of Jungalore Main RP Thread
[Yemhelch's knife has been removed from his inventory.]

Grunting at the counterforce as the attacker retreated, Yemhelch steadied himself. His sneak attack had gone perfectly, and not even the judge had noticed him stab Baphomatt in the ribs, delivering a sucking wound.

He waited until the uproar in the court calmed down before slumping down into the desk face down. A few moments later, he raised his face up and smiled at Karliah. "So, care to explain yourself?" he finally said.

Karliah didn't answer. She had seen just how he had moved - standing straight one moment, the next - delivering a crippling attack that could put a fighter out of the field for years on end. There had been something very wrong with this man, and now she had seen proof. No way a mere rookie soldier could move like that.

4 pcs.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Arcade Corps
As people filed out of the courtroom, Hiroko gave a deep bow to the defense team, saying, "Thank you, all of you, I truly will never forget this. You've all done such great service to me, so let me pay you."

Santiago followed close behind, "Indeed, I insist on paying you back for everything."

The combined total amount of Legens came to 60,000! The two gave it to Yemhelch. Kazeko came up behind Santiago and grabbed him by the ear.

"Naice of ya and all, Santiago. However, ya need to come with me. I want you to become a part of my ninja clan.~" Kazeko demanded with a smile.

"ACK! B-But I'm in the pirate's-"

"No excuses! I will work something out with Blackbeard. He owes the Nekor people quite a lot, and I hear Cita Den is in need of some new muscle, nya?~"

Kazeko gave a wave goodbye to the group, and Santiago reluctantly followed. It wouldn't be the last the group would see of him, that's for sure.

Hiroko was happy for the first time since meeting her, and she spoke to Yemhelch, "Whatever your choices from here on out, Mr. Yemhelch, remember that Vel Da Ir is always open to you and to those close to you. Should you decide to become ashigaru, I will show you the way."

Yemhelch: +5 Quest Completions
Mikkael: +5 Quest Completions

"Please, feel free to take the luxury suites at the inn. My treat." She continued, "I need to go and... Pay my respects."

Karliah coldly stood outside the door, wondering how she could have failed, and how Mikkael managed to get to the leader of the vampires. More importantly, she filed in a new report with the Lumbra Inquisition, her new target would be Baphomatt, and one other...

"MIKKAEL!" Philena cheered, jumping on his back as he was leaving the courtroom. The meridian struggled with his balance for a moment as she slid off, sidestepping in front of him, "You haven't forgot what you promised, have you?"

"Promise...?" He paused and realized, "OH! N-No, I haven't forgotten."

Mikkael turned to Yemhelch to explain, but before he could, the meridian girl was tugging him along. All the while, Mikkael couldn't help but smile himself.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"This case isn't over yet. Just you watch, though - I'll personally kill him myself." Yemhelch shook Hiroko's hand. "That's a man's promise."

Hiroko didn't say anything, but her smile spoke more words than she could have. With the most subtle of nods, she walked away, trying to hide her tears.

-

Yemhelch smiled as he was left alone. His thoughts returned to Karliah, how she had shivered at the end of the proceedings. Somehow, he felt that it would not be the last time he'd face these people. And that other man - Baphomatt, had seen his face. Then, there was the question of the inquisition who had hired Santiago.

He had some loose ends to tie up, so he followed the pathway back to the Courtyard, and started to look around. After a few conversations with the guarding samurai, he was directed to Kazeko's quarters, when...

Without warning, a dark shape fell on his back, shuffling around before leaping off. Yemhelch bit down a yelp and quickly jumped away to face the assailant... a small, lizard-like creature around 12 inches long. Both stared each other down, before the creature backed down, and made a soft whinny.

"Ah... could it be that you're hungry?" Yemhelch wondered. "Perhaps some of the rations I got from Selk..." saying so, he took out a piece of jerky and dangled it infront of the little monster. Gratefully, it chomped down and lolled out its tongue, begging for more. "Well, one more couldn't hurt..."

It was a strange sight that met Kazeko and Santiago - Yemhelch sitting in the hallway just outside her office, Reizei's pet dragon in his hands, and grinning like a maniac as he played with it.

4 pcs.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Mikkael had been pulled around by Philena for a few minutes now. They finally stopped by the edge of a river.

"It'll start soon. I promise you!"

The two meridians sat by the river, a minute passed, then another, and Mikkael began wandering what it was.

"... We may be a little early I guess." The girl laughed. "Say, Mikkael, how did you know to get Baphomatt's mother?"

Mikkael scratched the back of his head and answered, "Well, it was mostly on a hunch."

Of course, the real answer was due to the man sitting next to him. Once again, the heretic came by and asked how Mikkael was faring, now that the gauntlets were taken from him. Mikkael was worried that they would fail more than about the dark knight gauntlets, and yet the man in the long coat, calling himself "The Paragon" hadn't changed at all. His brown hair was still as long as it had ever been, and his scruffy aftershave still failed to conceal the scar on his jaw. He had become no more and no less mad, and yet Mikkael had to struggle to keep his sanity in line.

He asked once again about Philena, but got no answer, instead being told to ask the church about the case.

Mikkael worriedly gazed at Philena, was she really going to be okay once he received those summons?

"Mikkael? Why don't you remove that helmet?" She asked, sitting back down by his side.

"We have the marks, right? I am still technically a soldier when it comes to my association with our kingdom, thus-"

"Oh don't be silly!" She remarked, removing his helmet. Mikkael looked into the blue eyes of Philena, and could not understand what had overcome him. Neither could the girl sitting across from the spellsword, gazing into his golden eyes reflecting the moonlight. Deep down, he knew he was completely out of control, and so too did she know she herself felt at a loss for words as she stared into his eyes once more.

He cleared his throat and began speaking once more, "Philena, I-" he managed to say before she smiled and put a finger to his lips.

"Not yet." She spoke, "It hasn't started."

Now he wasn't so sure about what he wanted to say. Yet he felt compelled to say it. With newfound confidence in what he wanted to express, he spoke once more. "There is something I need to tell you, though."

The girl laughed to herself lightly, trying to conceal her own emotions as best she could. "Really? Well, why don't you come catch me first.~" She taunted, running away. Mikkael would've had a good start on her, had she not also pushed him down in her getaway, also forcing him to retrieve his helmet before he could run after her. All worries for the future aside, he had to tell her this now rather than risk never telling her at all.

Link

--------------------------------------------------

"Let me ask you something, Mikkael. Do you love the meridian girl standing up there?" The paragon asked.

Mikkael, without hesitation answered, "I do. I just don't know how to tell her."

"If you are worried about the words, Mikkael, you are worried about the wrong thing. Tell me this, what is she to you?"

"... She is someone I deeply want to care for, and provide for, and support when she needs it."

"But, Mikkael, can you accept her support when you need it?"

"I..."

--------------------------------------------------

At the base of the bridge, Philena awaited Mikkael, and when he finally caught up, she pulled him close.

"You know, you didn't have to push me down..." Mikkael gasped. Softly, she held him closely to her and he seemed to understand what the paragon meant.

"I did... I wanted you to know that I would like to support you, even if I cause you to suffer, I want you to know that I want to be there for you. You don't need to be the only one suffering, and you shouldn't believe you are. After all..." The meridian girl wiped a tear from her eye as she looked into his pair of golden eyes once again, "I feel so... attached to you, and yet here I am, a soulless being, wishing to have a bond with someone who is willing to give what I cannot..."

Mikkael wrapped his own arms around her and moved in closely, "Philena, I don't care. Even if you are without a soul, I want to accept your love, even knowing that if you die your love will remain with me. I want to share my love and my life with you." He placed his warm hand onto her cheek and continued, [color=#8080ff]"If you really have no soul... Then let me share mine with you."

The fireworks finally began flying off into the sky, and yet, all they felt they could do was gaze into their eyes.

"Mikkael... I am a selfish girl..."

"Then, let me be a selfish guy..."

Without warning, Mikkael moved in and locked lips with the meridian girl. Her eyes closed gently as the two tensed up but slowly relaxed into the embrace. She wrapped her arms around his body as did he as she slid her hands onto his chest. Yet she couldn't push him off, or rather, didn't want to. Once again, she had felt happiness and an attention she had sought all her life from someone who was willing and wanted to care about her, and he himself wanted to remain in that state of bliss with this meridian girl.

"See?" Mikkael said, finally moving away from the kiss, "I am just as much a selfish individual."

Philena smiled, and pulled him close once more, the beating of their hearts could be felt in the embrace, and the rhythm increased as Philena spoke once more, "Then let me show you how I am indeed more selfish..."

"If you would let me enable that selfishness then I am willing to concede." Mikkael responded. She began leading them back to the inn, and for once, it was Mikkael's hand in hers.

-----NSFW-----
Spoiler: show
The two got into the luxury suite as quickly as possible and Philena turned out the lights and Mikkael held her from behind. He let her summoner's clothes drop to the ground as she stepped out of her summoner boots. Similarly, she had him stripped of all his clothing as he was led into the bed with her. Once more, they locked lips, the chill of the night air sending a shiver up Philena's spine as he began caressing her body, starting at her knee and working his way up to her breast.

She herself began rubbing his now-erect penis in a mix of full and half strokes as his other hand moved between her legs.

"Ahn..." Philena quietly moaned as he slowly slid his finger inside her moist vagina. He had never experienced such a sensation of pleasure on his finger, and yet he was about to experience even more pleasure when he would slide himself inside of her.

Her hand strokes became more vigorous as he began fingering her with more confidence, and his began kissing her on the neck and then breasts where he began playing with her nipples using one of his hands while also suckling upon the other. Philena's still gloved hand moved up his chest as her other began fondling her labia and clitoris, spreading her pussy as Mikkael slipped another finger inside her.

His breathing increased steadily along with hers as his actions became more bold. He began exploring her body, thrusting his fingers deeper and tasting the nectar that leaked out of her vagina. Over the course, she began licking the ridge of his ear and moaning, "Mnn... Mikkael... Faster." He obediently followed her desires, pressing his fingers to find just the right spot where she began jerking her back and thrusting her own hips onto his fingers with every push, making her suddenly squirt over the bed covers as she loadly moaned, "A-Ah! Oh gods... Nnnng! Keep going...~"

As her orgasm finished, she forced Mikkael onto his back and he smiled as she swung her lower torso around, lowering it to his face, "I think you ought to clean me up.~" She giggled, lightly licking the ridge of his penis head, Mikkael gladly lowered her vagina to his face and spread her lower lips as he began to tongue her erect clit. One more he inserted his fingers in her pussy, pumping them in and out as her juiced dripped onto his tongue. Her licking upgraded to outright sucking as his cock rubbed against the inside of her mouth, at first against the top, but then against her inner cheek as her head angle changed. The motions they made became easier as more fluids became involved, and while one of her hands rubbed his penis as he was getting sucked, the other began fondling his smooth balls.

Eventually he neared ejaculation, and yet held back as she removed his cock from her mouth. With a smile, she lay on top of him, facing away. Turning her head to face him, she pulled one of her legs up as she rubbed the tip of his penis against her pussy, which pulsed as if begging to have it put inside her. Mikkael locked lips with her once more as he spread her pussy with one hand and penetrated her. She let out a long moan as her hymen broke. His hand slid up and began toying with her clit and labia as he began slowly thrusting his cock. His other hand stabilized her as his thrusts became more rhythmic. Her free hand reached for one of her tits as she tugged on her nipple. Sliding in her pussy was quite simple with the combined fluids, even when she began tensing up as the arch of Mikkael's penis rubbed against her G spot.

He suddenly felt it, an urge to cum, and yet in his warnings he gave, she pleaded for him to release it inside, and without hearing protest she engaged in a kiss once more as his cum poured inside her womb. Yet Mikkael still had energy, and he wanted to give Philena the time of her life. So without pulling out he turned her onto her back and continued his thrusting motions. This time, he held her legs in place and she wrapped her hands over his as he began grunting with each thrust.

Already his cum began seeping out and her warm vagina craved more as it tensed up on his penis. Philena felt a wave of pleasure as each motion caused her to thrust in sync with his thrusts, it wasn't long before her moans became pleads, as she voiced, "Mi-Mikkael...! Ahn... Cum with me! Let's cum together!"

Their matched motions began to come to a head as once more Philena felt herself letting out another orgasm, and Mikkael's warm cum filled her vaginal canal further. He finally pulled out and collapsed next to her, his body tired after the swim he made earlier and the loss of their mutual virginity. She laughed to herself, remarking, "Mikkael's baby will be my baby.~"

"I can hardly wait." He responded, giving her a kiss. Her legs wrapped around him once more, with her on top.

"Time for a third round.~"

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"Ah, Yemhelch nyo..." Kazeko greeted him. "Was there anyathing I could help you with?"

"Actually, yeah." Yemhelch responded. "Ever since that case, I've been thinking about two groups in particular..."

"Nya?"

"The inquisition, that Father Johannes(he winked to Santiago, who nervously grinned back) spoke about, and the Necromancers Baphomatt spoke of." Yemhelch replied. "Who are they? And what do you think was the motive in planning the murder, and taking part in setting the Good Father(here, he let his voice shift to a deep baritone) for a long, long fall?"

The small dragon slipped into his rucksack and made itself at home here.

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:58 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Kazeko thought long about it, "Hmmm... Well, if ya must know about the nyecromancers, according to local lore, the nyecromancers are seen as they're seen among the church, nya? Vile people who summon the dead and use souls to do their bidding." She clears her throat as she continues, "Baphomatt was a summoner, like Philena-san, when I met him. His shift to nyecromancy was frowned upon by most, and he was actually forced to move out of Vex Vinas after a group of locals torched his house."

She relaxed in her chair, "As for the inquisition, it's like the polar opposite, nyeah? Where nyecromancers talk about their dark goddess and that, spreading their words, the Lumbraic Church, though a minor presence in comparison to the Reptal Gods of Luck here, are also stationed here with priests and paladins and the like. Among each church is a group of inquisitors who blasphemed the holy book of Lumbra." Kazeko then mumbles to herself, "To be honest, their presence isn't a nyecessity. They shouldn't be here."

Kazeko clears her throat and continues, "What I think, given everything, is that logically, it would only make sense for Hiroko-dono to somehow be a thorn in Baphomatt's side, and so he had to frame her in order to get rid of the threat."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"It's pretty strange how two groups on the opposite ends of the ideological scale could work together to put an innocent girl to death, isn't it?" Yemhelch mused. "I've read a little about the Necromancers back in Cyndar - but please tell me more about the Inquisition. What's their deal?"

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:16 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"Strange indeed, nya. However, it was probably because nyo one suspected he would do it. Baphomatt has killed before, just in different cities. He's wanted in Vex Vinas and the Frenga Farms, that much is for sure. To speak more on the inquisition, though, there's not much more I can say. Most of their info is kept secret from even the highest members of the Altena Kingdom... Or, it would be if King Oric was still around. Oric was a fine king... I do sincerely miss his guidance..."

Suddenly, the Nekor's ears perked up, "A door?"

It sounded as if someone was heading to Kazeko's office. Rather, two people.

"NO! Your presence is no longer allowed in this city."

"You cannot do this to me Arisa! I am of the Paladin Order! We are here to enact the law!"

"YOU'RE HERE SO YOU CAN RUN INVESTIGATIONS ON OUR PEOPLE THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED!"

"You clearly don-"

"QUIET. Not only do you not seem to understand the problem, but you also don't seem to understand my position as the leader of this city. Your church is out, Karliah."

The doors slid open and the Master Jiu Duan, Arisa, stepped in, "Kazeko-dono I need- Oh, Yemhelch-san, congratulations on the win. I am terribly sorry for the way the prosecution acted, and I do not condone the actions of Karliah - anyways, Kazeko-dono, I need your assistance for a moment."

"Nyot to worry, and actually, I think ya ought to talk to Yemhelch-san afterwards, nya." Kazeko turned to Yemhelch, "I'll be back shortly."

Only Santiago and Yemhelch were left in the room.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"So, how's the career change workin' out for you, Father Johannes?" Yemhelch smiled, again in a way that reminded him of a predatory shark that had smelled blood in the water. "Actually, I also wanted to know about the ones who hired and burnt you."

He made a sarcastic gesture at the retreating voice of Karliah echoing in the hallways.

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"Well," he began, "it's definitely different. I was generally just given stuff by my pops, and here, she talked about work to do. I took a look though, and everything seems within my abilities. Heck, I may even do dad proud."

He laughed, "To think, a thug like m'self is going to be working as a ninja now..."

He waited until he could no longer hear the voices outside the room before continuing, "Let me tell you, that inquisition is trouble. Inquisition was trouble when they came to Selk at the behest of the Assassin's Guild. They said it was to make things better around there, lower crime. That's when the Battle of Selk erupted. I was but a wee lad back then, but my father fought in that battle. It was back in AC 4971.

Of course, many people were against it, and slowly crime has increased in Selk. If ya talk to anyone there, they'll try to pick your pocket. I have an idea why, as well."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Huh. So the inquisition wasn't just an everyday run-of-the mill zealot group, but a far more older organization. "Kazeko-san mentioned that the inquisition blasphemed the holy book of Lumbra." Yemhelch continued. "What's the deal with that?"

Santiago seemed to be frightened by them even now, judging by the way he focused his sense to his legs to listen to footsteps before answering.

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:53 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"Well, Kazeko is an opinionated individual." Santiago answered, "What she means by that is that they will kill those they deem unfit to live. Truth be told, they're no better than necromancers or witches or what-have-you."

He leaned in closer, "What I think, though, is that they've been using this whole setup as a ruse to gentrify Cyndar. Take a look at Selk. The place is in ruins, and we know ruins. Vel Da Ir is next, and Cita Den recently had them forcibly removed as well, and they've sprung into an industrial breakthrough as a result. The problem is, where Black Sam declared a separation of church and state, he was arrested, and now Blackbeard is working the guild with the inquisition. That is the trade secret. Scorpio lacks a mind of his own, and thus he simply follows the example of previous leaders who blindly placed trust with the inquisition."

Santiago leans back in the chair, "You'd think the people of Selk would come to their senses and not place trust in the inquisition, right? Well, unfortunately, they can get a shipment of anything from anywhere these days. One slip of the tongue, and you're facing years in prison. Hell, I think Sammy was framed like Hiroko because he spoke truth. Yet he's in the Cyndar jail now, and they lack a judicial system over there."

He sighed and finished, "Look, if you're going to tackle the inquisition, be very careful. They will go to extreme lengths to get what they want. Karliah herself is probably going to die tomorrow when she gets back to Cyndar, like the paladin in charge of the branch in Cita Den who mysteriously 'shot himself in the back of the neck with an arrow'. If you can get to her before they hang her or before she has an 'unfortunate accident', you could probably extort some sorta info."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"I see. Well, I guess you'll be laying low here while the heat blows over." Yemhelch replied. "Since, y'know, they'll be out to get you now that you've managed to jump ship. Try not to get killed, allright?"

Santiago nods and gives Yemhelch one more piece of info, "If you want to get in on the guild's action, you ought to have the password. Keep this a secret." He writes a note and passes it on to Yemhelch.

"Thank you."

With that, he stood up and politely left the office. Now, he had to track down Karliah. A simple challenge, for once. He inhaled deeply, and closed his eyes, letting his other senses fill the void.

Very weak - her scent was very weak. Did they kick her out of the building already? Maybe Santiago was right. Opening his eyes, he followed this weak scent, growing stronger as he zeroed in on the exit of the Pagoda.

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Karliah stood speechless as she entered the church. She had hoped to leave for Cyndar quietly, but now, with Arisa at her side, the two only looked at the scene before them in horror.

Here and there, body parts were strewn across the church, and among them were necromancers of all walks of life, dead. A mass sacrifice, clearly. Arisa took to navigating the building with Karliah, who was speechless at the sheer number of bodies. Was this all due to her losing the case? Was it because Baphomatt had been bested? She didn't even know the man, and yet, it seemed as if he wanted to destroy her as well, now that he had lost.

Another room painted a very different picture. Where the others had will burn everywhere, the back room had six dead bodies, and yet only one necromancer. One priest was tied to a chair, and the room was drenched in flames.

Karliah could only figure that if she were to return now, she would be removed from the Paladin Order for such a grand failure of an operation. All of her comrades had been killed by necromancers, and if they found the body of the Reptal concubine, they would be in even more trouble for the scandal that would be found.

Thus, Karliah took Arisa out of the building and simply said, "Let it burn. I will make my departure immediately."

Not looking back, she headed for the Dragon Port. Regardless of anything she could potentially do. Whether to run or to hide, she would be required to return to Cyndar at some point. After all, not doing so would lead to worse consequences.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Intercepting her had been an unusual challenge - despite the fact he had almost managed to lose her scent several times around town. It was the burning church had given him a clue as to where to look - and from that point, it was a simple matter to quietly follow her out from the city boundaries.

"From Prosecutor to arsonist in a day. That's gotta be a new world record in the career field or something, right?" Yemhelch smiled as he finally caught up. "By the way, don't freak out or anything - but I did call in the local law enforcement. The church was too close to some other buildings and your buddy back there might've started a multi-area blaze."

Her hand went to her scabbard, grasping at a finely-crafted, one-handed steel sword with a gold and silver heron embossed on the hilt.

"Eh, I'm not going to kill you." Yemhelch smiled again, like a cordial host at a high-class party. "I just wanted to ask you a few questions."

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 39  Next