Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #100 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #100
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MADE IT TO 100, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to take the time to thank you all for helping me make an irrelevant joke post that I made from boredom, to a FH staple! This is only the beginning however :)

- Christmas is around the corner, so isn't the FH Christmas event! Sign up here to join the fun: http://www.forkheads.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=17572

- HOLY FUCK!!! THOSE COCKSUCKERS AT THE GODDAMN FCC IS TRYNA FUCK OUR INTERNET AGAIN!!! IF THEY WIN, FH COULD BE FUCKED!!!!! MESSAGE THE FCC AND THEIR CORPORATE JEW ASS EMPLOYEES, GO AT THEM FULL DICKS AHEAD!!!!

- Though this is still a WIP, I'm developing a "FH City" series, where all your favorite psycho Cat Girls and overall fucked up characters live and fuck shit up! However, I'm in need of VA's. If you're interested in contributing to that or other projects, join our Discord server and talk with our admins to get ya started.

- As stated in other HSN's, I've been growing quite busy with my personal life and I'm feeling that HSN is getting kinda, well... Stale! So, I'm allowing you, yes YOU to write your own HSN! I could be Discount Shit News, HSN: Shove it up ya ass, something. Again, please join our Discord so we can get 'cha started!

- Finally, for the 100th edition, let's hear from our community (the only person that wanted to say something), Joshex!

" cooki: Cookie Monster, a blue hand puppet and the destroyer of all things related to crispy cookies, also see public enemy number 1 to all starving children in africa.
Cookie monster is the reviled unspeakable one who crumbleth cookies into crumbs and maketh them fall onto yonder floor.
Oh how they loathe him.
he is the topic of conversation on the dying breaths of starving African children.
Truly a Monster"

Now that was poetic!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna beat off on the clock!

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #100
Quick history lesson: Long ago, in 2007, we wanted to create an animated series called FH City. We have the technology for it now, and we're gonna mail the weapon systems necessary to madassgamer.

What do you think will happen? Wanna join the creative effort?

4 pcs.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Nah, call it Forkheads, with a bit of different fonts/slants used in kawaii lush style. A comical FCC could be a bad guy. Classic villain.

Speaking of net neutrality, my dick can break bricks! My cum can shoot holes in wall! Smell and savor the power! And now, a show down on water falls, like no other.

Strawberry Crisis!! lol
Alternatively, Hong Kong Krunch (TM2) can be good for a more classic theme.

Forkheads as touhou game? Sounds sweet, sounds epic. Maybe FCC can star in it too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Okay, time to write this here too. So this morning a funny thing happened here in Finland. Google blocked a shit ton of music from us. This is because Teosto (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teosto) wanted to renew the deal to make it more fair since today google is bigger than before so more royalties should come to the artists. Well, google didn't what it wanted so it decided to block Finnish music (aka anything that Teosto has rights to not all Finnish music tho but a lot) from Finns in youtube. Well funny thing is that a lot of not Finnish music was blocked too. Now Teosto and and google have done a temporary agreement, on google's terms, and google is going to restore stuff back to normal and continue the negotiations with Teosto. Google sure is using dick ways to get what they want. So there is still a chance that stuff will go to shitter again and music will be blocked again but using VPN works so I'm gonna go listen to the national anthem now bye!

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
2020 Census finds population participation difficult due to negative portrayal of executive branch and its various threats.

Trump attempts to unconstitutionally usurp (okay, urge) the legislative branch to end the Russian probe without justice being served and unobstructed. There was a legal search warrant wavier issued for this kind of investigation. The current president does not have a warrant wavier to completely shut down the branches of democracy.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Trump is moving onwards semi-isolationist mode. Withdrawing support from the UN, withdrawing from Iran, withdrawing from NAFTA/Trans-atlantic/pacific/whatevers Trade Agreement/WTO. Supposedly to stop the deficits, however, I have to criticize about pro-Azazelian/Russo bias condemning Frenchies. It ain't gonna help anybody and it ain't gonna save your soul. Also, France has been under attack by anti-Azazelians (probably due to their MidEast meddlings) so I would need further analysis about hidden motives (maybe I said too much). I have to agree about Iran being a fucked up death spiral. WTO is an open door without checks and balances; supposed to bring (world) peace thru trade, didn't work out too well. The UN can be like the same as well (suppose to be a peacekeeping organization, it can observe though). You can't say if there is a side in the UN.

US charter schools growing in racial isolation. Diversity issues impending.

Trump furious over Comey/FBI services, Flynn investigation, and Clinton emails (but I don't know if there's a pretense coming from her).

The Azazelian diplomacy question has been filterbusted to good extent at this point.

Yes, pull out families out of militarized zone of the Koreas. Does not make sense to step on a land mine for no reason! I also would like to mention militarized zone once again! Plus hard uptight censorship over obscene material.

White nationalists and antifascists shout out wall issues round the White House.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
John Cena is being sued by some dumb fucks for selling something he bought. The greed of a dying company is beautiful to see.

4 pcs.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]