Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #105 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #105
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 105th edition of HSN!

- HOLY FUCK!!! 2017 is over!!! Good! IT SUCKED!!! WE LOST MANY, MANY MUSICIANS, ACTORS, AND INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH ALL THESE FUCKIN' STORMS!!! WE LOST GODZILLA, MR. LAHEY, ANGRY GRANDPA, TOM PETTY, AND MORE!!! I COULD GO ON, BUT FUCK 2017!!!

- Remember the Apple fiasco where people are suing them for slowing down older iPhones? Well, Apple is selling batteries at a discounted price. Yeah, like that will help. You gotta know how to take the fuckin' back of it off to replace the damn thing. On top of that, who the fuck is gonna casually carry a goddamn extra battery in their pocket?! It won't solve the problem either! Let's all point and laugh!

- Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits $1 Billion worldwide! HOLY FUCK!!! Some people say the movie is not that great, but who cares! WE GOTZ MEMES!!!

- Finally, this HSN may not be long, but I would like to dedicate this last part to all of Forkheads. Thank you all for making this year less shitty with working on new projects, expanding FH, and of course that ever so good Slutty McSlut magic good!!! :lol :lol :lol I hope 2018 will hold a lot more and a brighter future for our projects!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna stop this freezing cold with Fireworks somehow... 'MURICA!!!!

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #105
Sorry to reign in the common sensibilities of old cold harsh realities (did I say realities, unfortunately, yes), but a few people in the world can be a fucked up fucked up. Israel to push annexation of illegal West Bank settlement (now, it's considered, [still] officially illegal!) in its bid to dominate Je-crusalem. Very muslim/fanatical in your ever dying quest for domination. That means for all that values life (and things like that) to get the fuck out of the runaway train collision! Pop the bitches that try to stop ya!

Mista Junta-Un decided to make an annual world statement. He mentioned his defense objectives being achieved, prosperity, progress, and things like that. He wants to get on with the (Cold War style) diplomacy plan starting with a world event regarding the (Winter? I thought it was in Summer) Olympics (however, I know that some certain countries can't go to such world events!). Wrapping it up, the USSR has been a Cold War coalition for around over 50 years. One doesn't go in a front expecting isolated resistance. How naive and how dead. I'm not getting onto the warband train wagon in funding the other pen and 'unknowingly with a conscience', support an agenda whose agents (potential war criminals that might need Cold War [covert] action) may incur reckless war crimes like WW2 examples. Glad things are patching, but still, previous incidents happened and I would still recommend a steady stand-off of possible brinkmanship proportions.

Pot legalization to begin in the west coast. Now as long it's not used as some war equipment or some other unnerving faggot shit, it's a great way to start off the new year. hooray!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-arch ... 50734.html

So according to historical evidence, palestine has 0%^2 claim to Israel's lands much less Jerusalem. palestine was not there until about 1700 years ago. they invaded israel and now are butthurt tht israel got some of it back, heck the only reason we didn't give all of it back to israel was because we thought that palestine had some sort of historical claim to the region as by then evidence had not proven otherwise. but now.. well, palestine has no legitimate reason to be there.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
I am sure that British Mandate of Palestine existed before the modern (and NATO-sanctioned WW2 civilized/criminal as it gets) founding/conquest of Israel. Now, I don't know anything about new whatevers, but yeah.

Out there in the world, there's too much dark ages/crusades/religilo propagrammes machines.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
I am sure that British Mandate of Palestine existed before the modern (and NATO-sanctioned WW2 civilized/criminal as it gets) founding/conquest of Israel. Now, I don't know anything about new whatevers, but yeah.

Out there in the world, there's too much dark ages/crusades/religilo propagrammes machines.

Yes, But Britain nor it's mandate existed 2700 years ago. the evidence I supplied shows that Jews Occupied a nation of Israel 2700 years ago, at a time when there was no Palestine, the capital of the Ancient Israel nation was Jerusalem. therefore there could never have been an ancient Palestine, only a modern one.

the Palestinians are living illegally on someone else's land that they stole from them.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:35 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I'm just gonna say you're trolling. You're trolling. You're trolling, but since there's some real life events that surround a possibility of real danger (and content submission to the next zine entry), I have to elaborate here. I don't want to be Sunday school ya know? I haven't figured out about what is holy shit material plus edit just yet.

Just because that there's a ancient seal stating a historical fact of David's/Solomon's would-be prophecy (yes, king God's said righteous act in felling kingdoms), doesn't mean there was some modern justification to commit war crimes and things like that. Yes, there were many past religions/civilizations that do enact and justify the need to slay by law or will. Also, these very little words from this post doesn't mean that it will a divine command over these said decrees as well! It's a big world out there, that's all I'm gonna say.

Palestine, Muslims, Dark Ages, and crusades can be just new religions or whatevers, just like Babylonians, Assyrians, Aztecs, or dinosaur caveman tribes. They can commit crimes/sacrifices that is considered holy or right by their dictation. Whatever paper work they can pull out, whether it be fake, true, or signed by God, may have conflict going to mutual holy war of brinkmanship/Armageddon proportions.

I'm just gonna wait until there's a revelation. It's not Y2K you know?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
I'm just gonna say you're trolling. You're trolling. You're trolling, but since there's some real life events that surround a possibility of real danger (and content submission to the next zine entry), I have to elaborate here. I don't want to be Sunday school ya know? I haven't figured out about what is holy shit material plus edit just yet.

Just because that there's a ancient seal stating a historical fact of David's/Solomon's would-be prophecy (yes, king God's said righteous act in felling kingdoms), doesn't mean there was some modern justification to commit war crimes and things like that. Yes, there were many past religions/civilizations that do enact and justify the need to slay by law or will. Also, these very little words from this post doesn't mean that it will a divine command over these said decrees as well! It's a big world out there, that's all I'm gonna say.

Palestine, Muslims, Dark Ages, and crusades can be just new religions or whatevers, just like Babylonians, Assyrians, Aztecs, or dinosaur caveman tribes. They can commit crimes/sacrifices that is considered holy or right by their dictation. Whatever paper work they can pull out, whether it be fake, true, or signed by God, may have conflict going to mutual holy war of brinkmanship/Armageddon proportions.

I'm just gonna wait until there's a revelation. It's not Y2K you know?

the difference is legality. today the argument all comes down to "what would an unbiased court say based on the evidence?"

so yeah, theres a document that says the jews invaded Jerusalem like 3000 years ago and claimed it from the jebusites. well, the jebusites are dead, all of them. they had no next of kin or cousins so they are not here to vouch for a claim against israel. also we have no official records of the jebusites because they were all burned in the library of Alexandria by the muslims in thier campaign to rape and burn everything that was not islam. so in a court this claim does not stand that the jews hurt someone else to take the land. there are no records except a book made by the jews and thus no evidence.

however now there is evidence and record that Jews were in jerusalem and thier descendants are still alive today. the muslims invaders drove them out. this can all be proven from archaeological evidence. so.. in court there is now evidence. evidence of wrong doing by palestine. palestine went land grabbing and 1700 years later got caught. If this was taken to court the unbiased court would have no other verdict than for Palestine and the fuckistans to leave and give the land back to the descendants of israel.

this is how the law works on crimes like that.

it'd be the same thing if for example Trump invaded North korea and just claimed "no you're wrong we've owned this place since 7000 years ago" but some of the North Koreans escaped and filed suit against him 1700 years later after they regrouped.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Policy on Iran taking place.

Immigration issues taking place.

Book criticizing Trump's presidency moves being rebuked as false, libel, and slander. Comments on mental health as dubious as well as possibly discriminatory over disabled in terms of who can do this interview. Franklin D. Roosevelt was on a wheelchair so yeah. You know, there could be a conspiracy on how Franklin D. Roosevelt died. Good fucking timing right there! Very somewhat convenient. The war criminal of Azazel is a prime suspect! DUH DUH DUH! Too bad there is hardly any counter-intelligence body for that job! There was the Red Scare though, maybe other stuff like it. Maybe those years of experience should suffice.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Planes on land collide in Toronto airport.

Democrat seek to let people do charitable contributions than certain taxes. Well, that's a nice change of pace. Money funds to functions/purposes that might be of benefit.

U.S. proposed Pakistan aid suspension to compel its friend to comply with certain policies a double edged sword. How to make contact with potential Afghanistan issues by then? The Soviet-Afghan War is just a name in the graveyard of empires. Maybe Pakistan can take charge with Afghanistan. This reminds me of the Great Game as well as time of the British Empire. Other alternatives are very fatal as well. Like jinns/genies! .. HAHAHAHA...

Apparently, there was a Paul Logan civilian making himself popular by vehemently make skits of recent racial caricatures in Nippon. Most of them just debases on mainstream media widely recognized in Nippon. It appears that he may have financial/economical motives to keep adjustment with said companies like Atari? Motives might be political. As far as offense goes, his mounting crimes does not amount to the regional threats like Toro-Teheranno. However, he better watch out. The rising sun might go over-junta mode given the possibility of brinking in the Far East. The UK/Europe man ought to go back to England, or even Australia (should it be okay) and promote British Empire culture.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Maybe the fund to the peace process is vital to the survival of pal, quite risky as the possibility of extinction is at hand!!! At that point, there's no talking in those moments! People round there are taught to hate till the very end.

CIA had mentioned possibility of Russo (and others) meddling/subverting against Western democratic elections for decades. Evidence said to be clear in Mexico's election. That book Fire and Fury mentioned Trump getting a different kind of (Your Elective Majesty) environment far from the constitutional governance that follows the supreme law of the land.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]