Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Nintendo E3 2018? 
Author Message
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,118.50
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Location: Do I really need to tell you?
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Nintendo E3 2018?
Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!
Anybody else hyped for Nintendo at E3 this year? If so what?
Honestly, I am currently awaiting more info on Pokemon, and many of the other leaks. Speaking of leaks what ones do you think are real and why?


Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
12,185.85

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20706
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
Lief139 wrote:
Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!
Anybody else hyped for Nintendo at E3 this year? If so what?
Honestly, I am currently awaiting more info on Pokemon, and many of the other leaks. Speaking of leaks what ones do you think are real and why?


I'm pretty disappointed with the E3 so far. A lot of good releases just have denuvo on them. Here's hoping Nintendo doesn't dun goof like Sega just did.

Still, gotta admit; there's a real charm to playing a core RPG Pokemon title. I'd love to see what they come up next, too.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,118.50
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Location: Do I really need to tell you?
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
YomToxic wrote:
Lief139 wrote:
Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!

I'm pretty disappointed with the E3 so far. A lot of good releases just have denuvo on them.


Yeah, I was expecting much more from what most people call "The big players" like Microsoft and PlayStation, Big Ol' triple A's pulling their punches this year. However It does seem like Nintendo is permeating throughout the other companies stations, I mean, Look at the Star Fox Cameo, or fallout shelter coming to switch (My first entry into the series).

Confirmed Denuvo? Dang, That's awful. They are just delaying the inevitable... Are they new versions of it though? Thats the real problem with denuvo is when It comes out with the new versions of it.


Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
12,185.85

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20706
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
Lief139 wrote:
Yeah, I was expecting much more from what most people call "The big players" like Microsoft and PlayStation, Big Ol' triple A's pulling their punches this year. However It does seem like Nintendo is permeating throughout the other companies stations, I mean, Look at the Star Fox Cameo, or fallout shelter coming to switch (My first entry into the series).

Confirmed Denuvo? Dang, That's awful. They are just delaying the inevitable... Are they new versions of it though? Thats the real problem with denuvo is when It comes out with the new versions of it.


Its not even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself. I don't really mind paying for videogames, but when they start damaging my infrastructure, that's stepping over the line in the sand.

Image

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,118.50
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Location: Do I really need to tell you?
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
YomToxic wrote:
even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself.

WAIT WHAT
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I"VE HEARD OF THIS NONSENSE.
how much does it shorten the lifespan of an SDD?


Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
12,185.85

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20706
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
Lief139 wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself.

WAIT WHAT
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I"VE HEARD OF THIS NONSENSE.
how much does it shorten the lifespan of an SDD?


Depends on use, I guess. But the equivalent of constantly reading/writing a file will make you see fails faster than usual. It'll start with the little things at first.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,118.50
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Location: Do I really need to tell you?
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
Well... In any case... It seems as if Nintendo doesn't disappoint :lol


Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:14 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
12,185.85

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20706
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
Lief139 wrote:
Well... In any case... It seems as if Nintendo doesn't disappoint :lol


What's the word on Nintendo's entrees to E3?

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,118.50
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Location: Do I really need to tell you?
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Nintendo E3 2018?
YomToxic wrote:
Lief139 wrote:

What's the word on Nintendo's entrees to E3?


Well, Got some more Info on Pokemon Lets Go, not much but It is more core series than what was first expected of me and many other such as CP is NOT replacing stats like I had hoped, its just a summary of them represented as 1 singular number.

LOTS of Indie Games

And Smash 5 also known as SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE having every single character in the series to date as well as including a much asked character to participate being Ridley from Metroid.

Overall Very nice.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
Conker's Bad Fur Day. Happy Tree Friends + Nintendo.
Forum: ./Video Games
Author: Xpgamer7
Replies: 4
NSD - update 09 March 2018
Forum: Dev Forum
Author: ReinaHarden
Replies: 173
[EoF] Nintendo and Steam
Forum: Dev Forum
Author: fluffy
Replies: 3
Nintendo to buy SEGA?
Forum: ./Video Games
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 1
Soul Calibur 6 (2018)
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Shocksock
Replies: 2
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO