Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What is Marriage 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post What is Marriage
I've always thought marriage was made originally for two people to bang each other and make babies that and it's legal bondage with someone you dont like very much.
So who the fuck actually wants to get married? Seems like a shitty deal to me. being stuck with a person with a legally binding contract. Yeah sure, you can get out at any time with a divorce, but then if you had kids, you have to go to court to decide who gets the kids (espeicly if your spouse is a retard).
Or if you have possesions in which you two both own, you have to decide who gets what.
And recently, now fags are marrying, which is hillarious since why would they need to get married? They dont have kids, and they can't have kids, and they shouldnt be allowed to parent children because the kids will grow up with issues or turn into fags/lesbos themselves.
This is a very strange crazy world we live in.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Post Re: What is Marriage
Lime wrote:
if there's nothing wrong with being gay, then why is it wrong for the child to turn out gay?

He/she will go through their lives being confused/living a unhealthy lifestyle.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Marriage is a piece of paper.

4 pcs.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
I think this image is related to this post:

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
That comic assumes that we are all asexual.

I will stand by my statement that Marriage is a piece of paper.

4 pcs.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Okay, if I see any more spam, I'm banning the shit out of people. I'm tired of serious being treated like no spam, so shut the fuck up.

And technically, gays have the same rights as heterosexual people. If they want to marry a member of the opisite sex, they're free to do it just like we do. No one can claim it is unequal.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
sorry...

anyway there is this thing called freedom which kinda allows marriage between anyone whether they be Black White or what sexuailty they have this topic has seemed to move more to whether or not Gay couples should have children(which they should and until you show me some godamn sources that say otherwise I am not gonna believe you) but to stay on topic.Marriage is a social and/or spiritual, and/or legal union of individuals. for different people it means different things for many people do it a way of showing their "love" for one anothers others for religious purposes others for simple economic reasons. I personaly believe that marriage is just a peice of paper as surely you do not need marriage to show that you love someone to marry is to comply to social norms a lot of the time. I think that the only logical reason you should get married is so you can say (if your love is ill or something) that they can have a certain treatment and all that shit. also for money reasons (tax cuts in some cases) and all that stuff

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Read the dictionary, it reads it is a union between a man and a woman...

By the by, they shouldn't have kids. Women learn their sexuality from their fathers, and men from their mothers.

Not to mention, anyone from a broken home can tell you not having both a male and female parent makes many social understandings impossible.

This is a big argument between my gay cousin and I. But honestly, I did grow up in a broken home and he didn't, so I honestly hold little value in his argument.

Bubba wrote:

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Read the dictionary, it reads it is a union between a man and a woman...

By the by, they shouldn't have kids. Women learn their sexuality from their fathers, and men from their mothers.

Not to mention, anyone from a broken home can tell you not having both a male and female parent makes many social understandings impossible.

This is a big argument between my gay cousin and I. But honestly, I did grow up in a broken home and he didn't, so I honestly hold little value in his argument.

Yeah, I aggree with that. Also, I was raised mostly by women. And I'm royally fucked in the head. Kids need both of their parents, mother and father so they learn properly what it is to be a man, and what it is to be a women and how to interact with other people.
If both of the parents are the same gender, this just doesnt happen. Children need someone to mirror what they're supposed to be.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
So bassically, you refuse to actually comment on my points and just wish to post videos?

I argue single parents homes are an abomination and ruin children (from my own personal experiences and many I have observed), why the fuck should we allow gays to adopt when it will for sure lead to a lack of both gender models.

Actually, I'm among a group of people who think we should all be steralized at birth, and only those who earn the right to procreate should be allowd.

Anyway, my previous points stand. Also, as with previous boards, refrain from posting videos in lou of your own thought out arguments. At least post your own thoughts along with it. I don't care if you're the admin or not, serious is where we post our thoughts on matters, not others'.

Bubba wrote:

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
1. It was an old rule from .biz. I will keep those rules, I've always been a serious mod in serious.

2. I didn't pull opions out of my ass. Confidence or not, wait till you get into the real world. You realize you're missing serious social skills learned from the other parent, especially involving parenting and mating rituals (yes, humans do have them... it's just not as flamboyant as say, a peacock).

3. My point on them having equal rights is undeniable.

Bubba wrote:

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:
As long as there are two parents straight or otherwise that like each other the child/children should be fine
But different scenarios equal different results I suppose

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
hmm right "Kids need both of their parents, mother and father so they learn properly what it is to be a man, and what it is to be a women and how to interact with other people." -cf just no thats wrong so basically now not only do you have to be straight but to be a father you also have to be a sterotypical Man and to be a Mother you have to be a sterotypical mother nice one.

also am I the only who didnt miss this huge bombshell
Quote:
Actually, I'm among a group of people who think we should all be steralized at birth, and only those who earn the right to procreate should be allowd.

yeah... fuck freedom
however I see where you coming from over population view point and the majority of people being retarded how would you decide what gives you the right to decide how it should be decided (make another topic on this it would be a good discussion)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 am
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Haz wrote:
hmm right "Kids need both of their parents, mother and father so they learn properly what it is to be a man, and what it is to be a women and how to interact with other people." -cf just no thats wrong so basically now not only do you have to be straight but to be a father you also have to be a sterotypical Man and to be a Mother you have to be a sterotypical mother nice one.

also am I the only who didnt miss this huge bombshell
Quote:

yeah... fuck freedom
however I see where you coming from over population view point and the majority of people being retarded how would you decide what gives you the right to decide how it should be decided (make another topic on this it would be a good discussion)

1. You wouldn't have to be a stereotypical Father/Mother, you just need both because they individually teach you things subconsiously that cannot be taught by the other.

As for how?
Stable housing, a stable job, and an I.Q. above 90.

Bubba wrote:

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Read the first few posts, rather than getting up to date I figured I'd just throw out my opinions on the matter :black

On the matter of marriage. If you believe in evolution, then you believe that man evolved from animals. As such, you cannot argue that man is nothing more than a hyper-advanced animal. Now let's take some things into consideration. The vast majority of animal species don't mate for life. Every spring (or whenever the mating season is varying on species to species) it's just a free-for all of procreation. Put that information along-side the divorce rate. Perhaps humans are another species that isn't meant to have mates for life.

Now before you start calling me a retard...I've got more.

Obviously, as a hyper-advanced animal, humans can't be held to the same standards as other animals. While other species have relatively simple psychologies, ours is quite complex. As such, I don't think it would be healthy for our children to be raised by single parents. On the other hand, there's a shit-ton of fucked up people who grew up in dysfunctional house-holds.

Ultimately I believe that marriage is a failed institution. It once stood for something greater than what it means now. It's not the idea that's wrong, it's the times we live in. The world is going down the shitter in an indescribable way. I don't know if it was just my childish perspective on the world when I was a kid versus my grown up perspective as an adult, but when I was a kid shit wasn't NEARLY this crazy in the world.

As for the gay marriage question, I must agree with Chris Rock: "They have the right to be just as miserable as everybody else." But you know what the REALLY funny thing is? I bet most gay marriages would be considered "happier" than most heterosexual marriages.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next