Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Do all men have souls? 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Do all men have souls?
Throughout my life, I've seen men as empty shells. A lot of them have no souls. Or else this is what it appears to me. So I was just wondering, do all men have souls? Do some do? Even though I'm gay, for awhile I've been thinking of cutting men out of my life and just having girls as friends.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Do all men have souls?
a soul is a relative idea if you mean an interesting personality by soul then some do if you mean emotions to an extent many do unfortunately when it comes down to it men have one rel want and thats reproduction and lust, however thats not to say that you cant find a loveing and deeply caring man, the way i see it if some one loves you they dont want you for the sex they want you for who you are to be with you weather or not you put out

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
I had men shower me with gifts and then when I couldnt give them what they wanted, they would turn psycho on me. Or either that, or disappear.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
then thats not love thats lust love is a deep bond between two people regardless of sex or race or anything when love becomes about sex then its no longer love

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
I think that women are as equally soulless as men...

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
*shudder* don't even get me started on women they are...heartless beasts...at least the ones i know i really dont like most women they piss me off or try to hurt me

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Bael, for the love of baby seal, start using punctuation...that shit might fly in spam, but here you're expected to have coherent thoughts.

As for the subject at hand, as I skipped all the homosexuality BS as that has absolutely nothing to do with the question of the topic, I will get straight to offering my opinion on the matter. Personally I believe our soul is whatever the fuck is speaking in your head when you're thinking/talking to yourself/whatever. Ever stop to think about your thoughts? How you actually "hear" words in your head even though you're not speaking? The brain is nothing but nerves and electrical pulses...how do those equate to an internal monologue like the one I'm hearing reciting all the words I am currently typing?

The thing is that a soul is intangible. It is alien in the sense that it defies explanation or definition. The simple answer is this: your soul only exists if you want it to. Because the real question isn't "do you have a soul" it's "do you believe in god, satan, heaven, and hell." If you believe in those things, then you believe in the soul and that everyone has one. If you don't believe in those things, then you don't believe in souls and nobody has one.

Obviously this also brings up the question of do you believe in ghosts or not. But that's for another topic on another day.

In short: I believe in the soul because I want to. I enjoy the thought of there being something more to existence than just being born, dealing with a life-time worth of complete and total bull shit, then dying and slipping off into complete non-existence.

Sun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
Bael, for the love of baby seal, start using punctuation...that shit might fly in spam, but here you're expected to have coherent thoughts.

As for the subject at hand, as I skipped all the homosexuality BS as that has absolutely nothing to do with the question of the topic, I will get straight to offering my opinion on the matter. Personally I believe our soul is whatever the fuck is speaking in your head when you're thinking/talking to yourself/whatever. Ever stop to think about your thoughts? How you actually "hear" words in your head even though you're not speaking? The brain is nothing but nerves and electrical pulses...how do those equate to an internal monologue like the one I'm hearing reciting all the words I am currently typing?

The thing is that a soul is intangible. It is alien in the sense that it defies explanation or definition. The simple answer is this: your soul only exists if you want it to. Because the real question isn't "do you have a soul" it's "do you believe in Klacid, satan, heaven, and hell." If you believe in those things, then you believe in the soul and that everyone has one. If you don't believe in those things, then you don't believe in souls and nobody has one.

Obviously this also brings up the question of do you believe in ghosts or not. But that's for another topic on another day.

In short: I believe in the soul because I want to. I enjoy the thought of there being something more to existence than just being born, dealing with a life-time worth of complete and total bull shit, then dying and slipping off into complete non-existence.

Ok first thanks for the advice, second this whole thing really is way to religious i personaly chose to worship a demon named Bael hence my name however my view on the soul is this: there is no place in the brain that nurologists can identify that provides the thoughts that we have, these thoughts are stored in the brain but are not created there so there for there must be something outside of our physical body that provides this function. Granted there are things that are pre-programed into the brain i.e. fight or flight, eat, sleep ect. but these are things that animals have as well so what makes us different?

Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Well, for one, most women I meet are a lot better people than men.

Plus, not everyone has a soul. Some people lose their souls, or they arent born with a soul, or lose it. Do you think psychopaths and sociopaths have a soul? A lot dont.

Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
*hugs PTK* Just give guys a chance its true though that alot of them are bastards but still give them a shot.

Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
It is always like that... Men don't understand women, and women don't understand men...

But in terms of souls... I like how DJ actually described it...

Subliminal message... You suck.

Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Desmond wrote:
It is always like that... Men don't understand women, and women don't understand men...

But in terms of souls... I like how DJ actually described it...

*puts on a free hugs sign* but gay men aren't women their just gay.....but what ever i guess it still applies either way the sexes are very different but still both deserve equal chance at love and trust.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 am
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
i'm surprised i give guys chances nowadays. i wouldn't say that men don't have a soul but more like a lot of men are heartless and sometimes (more or less) thoughtless when their ego gets in the way. but everyone deserves a chance in life. this is just my thoughts from my experiences

Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 am
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
shiya637 wrote:
i'm surprised i give guys chances nowadays. i wouldn't say that men don't have a soul but more like a lot of men are heartless and sometimes (more or less) thoughtless when their ego gets in the way. but everyone deserves a chance in life. this is just my thoughts from my experiences

Women can be just as heartless as men trust me ive had it happen to me.

Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 am
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
Lime wrote:
No. We are nothing more than animals.
With that being said,(in relation to DJ's statements) purpose in life shouldn't be based on something with such abstract concept as a soul, but more or less on what you want out of life.

the voice of reason here

Meh,unfourtanly a lot of people are: Selfish,egotistical,vindictive,bastards.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:03 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next