Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 How do you people deal with growing older? 
Author Message
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,058,977.85
Posts: 29389
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: BEL AIR
Group: HANZO EMPIRE
Post How do you people deal with growing older?
I've gotten to the point now where all of my old freinds irl have been forced down diffrent paths to me, and it's starting to hit me preatty hard how my childhood years are ending. I don't want to be 18! Or 17! Or even 16! I want to be 14 agian. Is this just me or is this something everyone goes through?

_________________
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod
It is the precedence of the real Ungod


Wed May 20, 2009 5:21 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Yeah, I'm starting to go through that. I'm going into my senior year, but see, all of my friends are graduating THIS year. Kinda blows :face

_________________
Image


Wed May 20, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer
User avatar

Cash on hand:
75,498.50
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 am
Location: Elsewhere
Group: Oldies
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Hanzo wrote:
I've gotten to the point now where all of my old freinds irl have been forced down diffrent paths to me, and it's starting to hit me preatty hard how my childhood years are ending. I don't want to be 18! Or 17! Or even 16! I want to be 14 agian. Is this just me or is this something everyone goes through?


Not everyone goes through that. It sounds like you had some serious childhood trauma and because of that you're emotionly imature. In fact, people like you ussually never grow up unless they get serious counseling.

_________________
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell


Wed May 20, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
825.50
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Group: Oldies
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Burlesque wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to go through that. I'm going into my senior year, but see, all of my friends are graduating THIS year. Kinda blows :face


I'm in the exact same boat

Though lately, I'm beginning to suspect that I've gotten progressively more and more immature over the past few months...


Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Hammm wrote:
Burlesque wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to go through that. I'm going into my senior year, but see, all of my friends are graduating THIS year. Kinda blows :face


I'm in the exact same boat

Though lately, I'm beginning to suspect that I've gotten progressively more and more immature over the past few months...


I better make some friends in my damn class, unless I wanna be that creepy kid at the table by himself...

As for the immaturity, we all go through that at one point or another.

_________________
Image


Wed May 20, 2009 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
108,767.50
Posts: 4561
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Nope, never had that problem. Though the fact h I despised 90% of my childhood may explain why.

As for immaturity? We all have our outlets. The internet is mine. I can't go around at work yelling "No U!"/ starting arguments I really have no side in.

All I'm saying is it IS natural for a lot of people. It is the fear of becoming an adult, and the responsibilities that come with it. You’ll come to terms with it, realize that you gain just as much as you lose.
And if not, you always got me to bull shit with bro. So simply rock on.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Thu May 21, 2009 1:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
20,507.55

Bank:
2,750,364.30
Posts: 10360
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:47 am
Group: Dev Team
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Next year, I'll have to move away from friends and family. :(

_________________
My Pixiv
Image
Spoiler: show
OLD VERSION, BITCHES!
Image


Fri May 29, 2009 4:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Get drunk, Avoid everyone, Shave, and hang around playgrounds...

then again, that's a good way to get some weird stares

_________________
Image


Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 am
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker
User avatar

Cash on hand:
793.00
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
I hate the fact that I'm getting older for the simple reason that I feel like I wasted my childhood years.

I've still got university, they're basically childhood years anyway.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
7,807.30

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
Disregard adulthood. Stay young.

And be as immature as you like on the interbutts.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
333,340,019.00

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 18590
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
I constantly improve and change so fast this should be a monthly basis for me, kinda is, I do miss the old days, but the new me always seems better then the old me

_________________
PUNCH YO FACE
Apply To The Їи$aиїту Group! | Veiw My Ultimate Fh Tribute!
! ! '
© 2010 -2099 Headfuck The Wise. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.

Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
7,807.30

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
This site is basically my very own asylum... for my mIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddD!.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
333,340,019.00

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 18590
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
hey, at least it actually HELPS you

_________________
PUNCH YO FACE
Apply To The Їи$aиїту Group! | Veiw My Ultimate Fh Tribute!
! ! '
© 2010 -2099 Headfuck The Wise. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.

Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
7,807.30

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
I grew up here. Also, I need funz

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
20,507.55

Bank:
2,750,364.30
Posts: 10360
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:47 am
Group: Dev Team
Post Re: How do you people deal with growing older?
I am now older and I have moved away from friends and family.
I am stronger, I am braver, and I am independent, and holy shit this thread is old.

_________________
My Pixiv
Image
Spoiler: show
OLD VERSION, BITCHES!
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 

Similar topics

 
I don't understand how so many people can afford so much
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: n0th1n
Replies: 10
How do you deal with annoying people on IM?
Forum: ./General No Spam
Author: cluelessfurball
Replies: 8
I'm back in action people
Forum: ./General No Spam
Author: discord
Replies: 7
So, I have a mushroom growing outta my toilet door.
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 19
A Tutorial on how to bring massive amounts of people to FHs
Forum: ./Tutorials
Author: SexyLilSeaOtter
Replies: 30
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO