Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Code GEASS sucks. 
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Code GEASS sucks.
Well, would this be to happen it would surely beat being in your situation. Anyways tomorrow the bulldozers will be there at 9AM, The terrain's already sold so smoke all you want while you still can.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Well here it is, 1:20 pm, and my building is still standing. Guess you were the one who was stoned out of his fucking mind. It must be hard for you, what with being wrong all the time and such. Just further proof that Code GEASS does, indeed, fucking suck. You might as well give up now, because it sucks worse with every failing you make.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 pm
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Pwnt.

The very image of a king

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
If a pile of junk and debris in a corner can be called standing, then yes, your building is very much standing, it's quite an impressive sight too, you don't see such massive miserable piles of shit of garbage that often. As for how you've survived the destruction, I don't want to know.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
I survived the destruction because there was no destruction. Sticking your head in a box and claiming to see an atomic war in your mind might be fun, but unfortunately that's not reality. So it goes with sticking your head up your ass and claiming to see some deconstruction: it's all fun and you think you win, but unfortunately it's all in your head.

I must suggest electro-shock therapy via the genitals, as you seem to have a very, VERY severe case of loser denial.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Considering that this is merely an Internet shizzles, then neither of this fictional building survival or destruction are reality since it is, itself, a fictional product of your bored imagination. As such, whether it is destroyed or not is completely dependent on one's whims, AKA, truth is relative in Nonexistence.

In other news, I would bother replying to your lolcodegeasssuck crap, but since besides the overused sophism of Ad Hominem, you have provided no reason for me whatsoever to engage in such a discussion, I will leave you to your illusions of superiority and victory.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Well now you've broken the 4th wall, so that makes you a double loser: both for losing in our little match and then deciding to quit said match because you were losing. By buying into and going along with the false reality that I created, you subjected yourself to the rules and laws of that reality...rules and laws that are based upon my whims, not yours.

But despite all the bullshit you've brought upon yourself, one clear and simple fact remains: Code GEASS sucks. You can deny it all you want, but hey, there's still people who think that Earth is flat, and I've met someone who didn't know WWII ever took place...this person was from the Netherlands.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time my friend. cooki:

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 pm
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
I broke the 4th wall purposefully to tell you that in a dream world, two could play this game yet you refused to be a good participant and rejected everything that wasn't in your little vision, I have noticed it and did the same by rejecting every whim of yours that was not in my vision, but two playing in their corner is boring, there have to be a certain cooperation for the game to be entertaining. In other words, you failed at one of the simplest thing one can do on an Internet forum, hard.

And you keep failing some more for using your Ad Hominem over and over again, Opinionist. Your opinion is nothing if it doesn't explain itself, I would be ready to listen to it, but what you're doing here is not really giving an opinion, you're trying to troll me. Granted, I replied to the troll, but you failed to make me rage at any point throughout this topic.

Oh, and congratulations on winning this little game you have been playing with and for yourself, next time you may want to play with someone else, not just set the pawns on the board and pretend you have won despite there having been no opponent to begin with.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
No shit you don't work for me, I just fired you.

I laughed till tears came outa my eye orifices...

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
You just don't get it, do you? You've lost. Go home. The guy running the scoreboard has left to fuck his wife, the stadium lights are off, and the cops are rounding up the drunkards and homeless people. The flaw in your logic is that you're insinuating that this was a "dream". If it were, you would be correct: either of us could change the rules. But this wasn't a "dream", it was a "game", started when I asked you about the memo and you said you didn't get it and fired back. That makes you the opposition my friend.

What you're trying to do is like playing dodge-ball and then suddenly saying "I'm not really playing" after you lose the ball and are about to be beamed in the face. Games have rules, rules that are designed by the creator of the game. Don't like the rules? Then don't play the game. By admitting you broke the fourth wall on purpose, you even admit to buying into the game that I created; thus subjecting yourself to the rules of my design.

Was the game unfair to begin with? Perhaps. Did the rules therefor make it rigged in my favor? Most likely. But hey, whoever said games and/or life had to be fair?

Better luck next time Fig-Nuts, but I'm afraid your inability to lose gracefully has cost you your consolation prize. :black

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Well seeing as how Kain left, I'll fill the time with some Ace Ventura lines:

I have EXORCISED the demons!.......this house....is clear. Losers....LOSERS!

Unfortunately, in every game, there must be a loser. Lou-hoo, Za-her. *BARK!*

Your...gun is digging into my hip.

HOLY TESTICLE TUESDAY!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Rules that had never been set in any way at any time, therefore, you could just stick rules out of your ass and say that they was there all along. The fact that you don't even remember how it started only proves that you're shoveling shit half-assedly. As for the dream, part, I could have said any other words describing the lack of consistence of this "game" you like so much to name it, I used this word because it is easy to understand and that even someone with his head carved so far up his asshole could get the point. Apparently, you didn't get the point.

I'll now come back to your sports metaphor. What you did there was very much unlike playing dodge-ball but rather like a combination of going out and say "Hey, I have a new game that's so cool you should play", making up the rules as you go to give yourself the advantage and playing baseball without allowing the batter to have a bat, it's hilariously stupid.

Oh, and just so you know, in pretty much every new game that comes out, rigged rules and Nintendo hard difficulty can easily be overcame by exploits or cheat codes, I don't mean to say that they should be used, just saying that they can still fuck you and your A God Am I attitude up the ass any second, violently and brutally until you pass out. cooki:

Well, just like you said, Life -is- meant to be unfair, and humans are stupid for trying to stop natural selection.

I am afraid your lack of any form of truly noteworthy lines throughout this game of yours, exception of the one quoted by PKB which deserves a 'Bien joué, , is appalling and quite boring. In other words, your Game was flawed, uninteresting and wasteful.

EDIT
Multitasking, learn about it. Some people here have an excuse of a life that may make them busy for a moment making them unable to reply for a short period of time which seems for you like an Eternity.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Sorry Kain, but you already said you quit. The marching band is playing, so I no longer have to read your increasingly long and boring posts. Rationalize it however you want, but I'm afraid you've still lost. Go home, because I'm doing the same. See you around next time.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Is that so, then I'll use the same means than you and make you realize.

You lost.

You lost the game
You lost The Game
You lost because you fail.

You failed at entertaining me.
You failed at trolling me.
You failed at having an ounce of consistency
You failed at differentiating quitting and changing the angle of attack.

And more so importantly, you lost because you failed at making me feel bad and/or losing before stopping the confrontation.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
And upon this, I'll be unable to reply to you for a moment because I have to go cooking. Because, you know, some people here know how to do that. Not sure if this word rings any bell to you, but it's something that makes food for you to it, and you have to make it happen yourself, as in having you work and do it yourself.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next