This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Men are pigs 
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Men are pigs
How did you exclude ourself? Let's see hmm.. The title. Nuff said. You spoke as if you were speaking as a WOMAN which in itself means you were trying to exclude yourself you fucking transgender.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:13 am
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
pinkturbokitty wrote:
I have no idea why I bother trying to have relationships with any of them. Because most all they want is quick sex, that's it. And a lot of them it seems that's all they ever think about. You ask them what they do for fun and you get a sexual answer to the question which is frustrating. Pretty much every general everyday question to get to know them better they think has something sexual in it. Probably the only way you could interact with these people is talk about sex all the time, and that would bore the fuck out of me.

I really think your just looking for the wrong type of guy (Even though I have no idea what kind of guys you talk to and get the same answer. So this is a broad generalization) Most guys are assholes, pigs, douches, and all they want is sex. My closest friend is like that, but I'm not. My gf says I'm the only guy that's ever treated her like a queen everywhere we go :cool. IT might be that you're looking into the muscly, good looking, overconfident guy, and with that over-confidence they think they can do anything and get no reprocussions out of it, like nothing will come back to bite them in the ass, and usually it doesn't, it's been like this for a while. What I'm shooting at is, not all guys are pigs, but your right the majority are, (Here comes the cliche), but don't give up hope of finding a guy that does treat you right. There's always one out there :)

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
RebelMan6 wrote:
How did you exclude ourself? Let's see hmm.. The title. Nuff said. You spoke as if you were speaking as a WOMAN which in itself means you were trying to exclude yourself you fucking transgender.

Did I call myself a women anywere, Shock? I sometimes wonder if you have a brain at all, since if Rosie didnt say what she did before, you wouldve never posted this.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
*Snicker Snicker* (Just saw the edited photo of her avatar PTK made)
Oh my god... ROFLMAO.... Oh.... I like that it's very funny

Spoiler: show

Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
1. You often pretend to be a woman.
2. the context of your original post sounded like it was comming from a woman not a gay (bisexual) man
3. You pay the "woman" more than you admit to being a man. You should keep that shit out of serious and no spam.

The only post that matters is your original the rest is shit and I am tired of this Brysam attention seeker type topics. You were not spesifying and youdidn't even make points. Just a "men a pigs, that is all" Move it to spam it don't belong here and it's only kept in No Spam because of Rosie's somewhat useful replies to a seemingly useless topic.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Cash on hand:
Group: Assist Admins
Actually, to be honest, I wouldn't say any of my replies have been even remotely useful. There have been others who contributed more to this thread than I have.

Either way, from what n0th1n has explained to me about the difference between Spam and No Spam, this does still qualify for No Spam, though some replies have been somewhat borderline spam I think. And I don't think people really care to differentiate anymore since there have been a lot of No Spam-worthy posts being put into Spam, so long as the No Spam/Spam posts stay out of Serious.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
RebelMan6 wrote:
1. You often pretend to be a woman.
2. the context of your original post sounded like it was comming from a woman not a gay (bisexual) man
3. You pay the "woman" more than you admit to being a man. You should keep that shit out of serious and no spam.

The only post that matters is your original the rest is shit and I am tired of this Brysam attention seeker type topics. You were not spesifying and youdidn't even make points. Just a "men a pigs, that is all" Move it to spam it don't belong here and it's only kept in No Spam because of Rosie's somewhat useful replies to a seemingly useless topic.

1. I dont often pretend to be a women, Shock. You have no facts to justify this.
2. Who cares if it "sounds" like it's from the perspective of a women. That has no bearing on anything whatsoever.
3. You understand the first sentence of this makes absolutely no sense? If you can't form a coherent sentence or say anything constructive, why the fuck are you posting in no spam?

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 pm
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Maybe you should stop pretending to be a woman in No Spam and Serious it's pissing me off. Also I dont need to prove since most members old and new are aware of this. Over half your posts atleast in Spam you make yourself sound like a woman cause you don't want to admit being a homosexual. Don't give a fuck about the BISEXUAL crap you like men MORE.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 am
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
RebelMan6 wrote:
Maybe you should stop pretending to be a woman in No Spam and Serious it's pissing me off. Also I dont need to prove since most members old and new are aware of this. Over half your posts atleast in Spam you make yourself sound like a woman cause you don't want to admit being a homosexual. Don't give a fuck about the BISEXUAL crap you like men MORE.

You know, shock. With that logic, one could assume you're just pretending to be a idiot, if I apply the same faulty logic onto you.

Oh! He's feminen! He must be totally gay and pretending to be a women! Oh noes! Shock makes stupid comments all the time, though he can't be a idiot! He must be pretending to be a idiot!

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Shhhh that's a secret.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Secret... Shhhh...

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
I can't believe I never responed to this, but here goes...

cluelessfurball wrote:
I have no idea why I bother trying to have relationships with any of them. Because most all they want is quick sex, that's it. And a lot of them it seems that's all they ever think about. You ask them what they do for fun and you get a sexual answer to the question which is frustrating. Pretty much every general everyday question to get to know them better they think has something sexual in it. Probably the only way you could interact with these people is talk about sex all the time, and that would bore the fuck out of me.

Well, maybe you should stop being a dried up crust of a vagina and actually fuck one, or turn lesbo right away, rather than throwing a bunch of feminazi generalizations all over the way. To some men, sex is more important than love until they get to experience the two and realize one is better than the other. Often men also realize after being in a relationship that shit sucks, and so they want to be single for a while, have sex with random girls and just have fun. Maybe you should loosen up a bit as well.

Also, where are you looking for guys anyway? Chatango, bars, dark alleys? Have you tried dating sites, being sober, and talking to normal people?

Furthermore, try walking in our shoes for a second. Obviously you don't long for sex almost every single moment of your day, because you can just with the flick of your fingertips get pummeled by 6 guys at once. meanwhile, the average guy loses his virginity at like age 21 to a fat whale, because he decided to just say "fuck it. I'm losing it right now, before I turn into a fucking wizard." Men get love thrown at them so much that they do not desire it and women get sex thrown at them so much that they do not desire it, apparently. You should give one of them to the other, and the evil circle is broken.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
*Pops out from under Loliparple's skirt*
Yeah!

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:55 am
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Jeeze, cant someone be fed up with the way they're being treated?
Calm the fuck down people. just because she insulted men doesn't mean she's targetting you. (he's? I mostly browsed.sorry.)
Shock, you're the fucking spammer here so shutup already.
Purple, also fuck you. (Had a bunch of paragraphs typed up for the both of you but I don't feel like posting more than once, so Im just gunna say furrball shouldn't bother speaking with either of you idiots and leave it at that..)
And to furrball, May I suggest looking exclusively for friendship? It's what I do and I like it. Most of the time relationships are for people who've got time to do nothing with someone else. Its not so special.

1 pcs.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
Chaos wrote:
Purple, also fuck you. (Had a bunch of paragraphs typed up for the both of you but I don't feel like posting more than once, so Im just gunna say furrball shouldn't bother speaking with either of you idiots and leave it at that..)

No, fuck you. If you have an argument, fucking bring it. You sounded exactly like a cornered feminazi just now.
If CF doesn't want sex in a relationship, or just doesn't want to talk about sex, then the best solution is to just stay away from people altogether.
Humans are sexual creatures. We evolved and outlived many stronger creatures because we repopulate at an intense rate. That's why we beat the neanderthals, even though they at that time were smarter and stronger than us. To not want sex is to stray from the path that is human. Just fucking accept people for who they are.
And fuck you once again for thinking only men talk about sex. I don't know what kind of women you hang out with, but most of my female friends talk about sex all the fucking time. Some of them more than me.
And talk about fucking double standard. If a woman is open about sex, she's a brave open-minded woman who should be proud about herself. If a man does it, he's a disgusting pig who only thinks with his dick.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:56 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next