Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK 
Author Message
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer
User avatar

Cash on hand:
75,498.50
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 am
Location: Elsewhere
Group: Oldies
Country: United States (us)
Post KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
FRENCH SMALL PENIS

_________________
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell


Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Profile
Shocksock
Shocksock
User avatar

Cash on hand:
27,677.00
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Group: Oldies
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
FRENCH REVOLUTION

_________________
Image

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm
Profile
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker
User avatar

Cash on hand:
793.00
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
I'm not sure who is more retarded

PTK or the people who fall for the fact that he blatently posts like this to get a reaction which he is suitably getting from kain

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged
User avatar

Cash on hand:
424,020.00
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Your computer
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
Haz wrote:
I'm not sure who is more retarded

PTK or the people who fall for the fact that he blatently posts like this to get a reaction which he is suitably getting from kain


Excuse me but did you see me reply to this?

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker
User avatar

Cash on hand:
793.00
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
no but you sure do reply to every other thing he has to say

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged
User avatar

Cash on hand:
424,020.00
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Your computer
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
Is it my fault if his level idiocy is so violent that he deserves the Death Penalty?

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker
User avatar

Cash on hand:
793.00
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
no it's your fault that you encourage him to be such a fucktard. Meaning I count you as equally as stupid

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged
User avatar

Cash on hand:
424,020.00
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Your computer
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
So you're saying that I should treat him like I should treat a kid throwing a tantrum and ignore him so he stop spewing his retarded nonsense?

Where the fuck do you think you are? Gaia? you see masochists, you bash them anyway, you see attention-whores? you still bash them anyway. Why? because this is FH you little Smart-ass-wannabe trying to be all mature in General Fucking Spam You don't even realize where you are and this makes you look even more retarded than CF

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker
User avatar

Cash on hand:
793.00
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
Seika wrote:
So you're saying that I should treat him like I should treat a kid throwing a tantrum and ignore him so he stop spewing his retarded nonsense?

Where the fuck do you think you are? Gaia? you see masochists, you bash them anyway, you see attention-whores? you still bash them anyway. Why? because this is FH you little Smart-ass-wannabe trying to be all mature in General Fucking Spam You don't even realize where you are and this makes you look even more retarded than CF


it makes me laugh because of how serious you take everything but futhermore. He has even said that he is doing these posts for you to bash him and you are fucking doing it and so I believe PTK has won his little fight with you because you feel so easily into what he wanted lol all you are saying is "THIS IS FORKHEADS I BASH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS BLATENTLY TROLLING"

I really ought to clap over you startling intilligence

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock
User avatar

Cash on hand:
27,677.00
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Group: Oldies
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
Oh theres a reaction... IN MY PANTS!!

_________________
Image

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged
User avatar

Cash on hand:
424,020.00
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Your computer
Group: Registered users
Post Re: KAIN I WANT YOU FRENCH SMALL DICK
Haz wrote:
Seika wrote:
So you're saying that I should treat him like I should treat a kid throwing a tantrum and ignore him so he stop spewing his retarded nonsense?

Where the fuck do you think you are? Gaia? you see masochists, you bash them anyway, you see attention-whores? you still bash them anyway. Why? because this is FH you little Smart-ass-wannabe trying to be all mature in General Fucking Spam You don't even realize where you are and this makes you look even more retarded than CF


it makes me laugh because of how serious you take everything but futhermore. He has even said that he is doing these posts for you to bash him and you are fucking doing it and so I believe PTK has won his little fight with you because you feel so easily into what he wanted lol all you are saying is "THIS IS FORKHEADS I BASH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS BLATENTLY TROLLING"

I really ought to clap over you startling intilligence


I really oughta clap over your startling rampant ignorance.

I love how you conveniently replaced "General Spam" by "Forkheads(as a whole)" in your mimickery. I also love how for you attention-whore=troll. oh yes of course the camwhore on stickham and youtube are all trolls in disguise! Bravo Bravo! cooki:

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
Dick men.
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: 「H A N Z O」
Replies: 9
Kain/Seika rin
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: someguy542003
Replies: 13
Do you like french toast
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Suicide Alice
Replies: 7
french fries
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: cluelessfurball
Replies: 0
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO