Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 @YomToxic (and anybody else who wants these) 
God Of Fuck
God Of Fuck

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post @YomToxic (and anybody else who wants these)
I'm having trouble finding them all. They're fucking old.

Adventure 1 Text: http://ja.pastebin.ca/1007677
Adventure 4 Text: https://ja.pastebin.ca/1007679

The Americanized version (Pasted Text):

[spoiler]A young girl, no older than fourteen or fifteen, walks through her school’s many hallways to her class. A large number of students also occupied the hall, there was still about 7 minutes left before classes started. As she walked the walls, her short blonde hair bouncing with each step, her loose yellow T- shirt and blue pleated skirt fluttering in the small breeze of her walk, many students, both boys and girl’s greeted her with smiles and frequent ‘Hi’s’ and ‘Hey’s’.

There was no doubt about it, this girl was popular, very popular, however, her popularity wasn’t by any normal means; She was not the prettiest girl, if it was looks people wanted, there were many other girl’s who would better fit that category, she didn’t, ‘get around’, as many girls her age had done, she was still pure in that regard, technically anyway; Height? Maybe, her growing seemed to slow to a halt, it was quite possible she was the shortest girl in school, most people like smaller girls.

Smiling and blushing from the greetings, she walks into her homeroom, where she was meet with a few more hello’s and hi’s from the few classmates that also decided to wait in the room for class to start. She headed to her seat, placed her backpack to the right of her desk and sat down, with a barely audible squish…

This girl was popular for one reason, one reason that caused her to go from invisible in the sea of students, to the most popular girl in school, even after a years time…

“Hi! My name is Sara Forbes. I’m a fourteen year old girl who lives in Los Angeles, California. My friends nicknamed me Sakura though cause I love cherry blossoms, It was weird to me at first being an American and having a Japanese nickname, but I’ve gotten used to it. You probably think I have tons of friends huh, judging by all the attention I got walking down the hall and walking into me homeroom. Truth is, Although I’m insanely and embarrassingly popular, I don’t have nearly that many friends. Many of the friends I have were my friends before my change which thrusted me into my popularity. By now your probably eager to learn why I’m so popular huh? Ok then, I’ll come clean…”

“I can lay eggs. Don’t laugh! It’s true! It’s been a year, so I’ve become used to it now. But I know what your thinking; a girl that can produce regular eggs, so what? Why would that make me popular, right? But my eggs aren’t your regular, run of the mill eggs, their worth money! Lot’s and lot’s of money! What comes out of me is more like egg-shaped jewels! Sometimes the eggs are one solid material, like gold or silver, but many times, their decorated in various other diamonds and rubies. My eggs vary in sizes too, usually their about the size of normal eggs, those are pretty easy to pass and often times are more than one at a time, but I’ve produced eggs the size of large pears before and those are a bit more difficult to get out; Hey, I’m a small girl, my vagina isn’t that big.”

“Thing is, when I first started to produce the eggs, the first time was a bloody and painful mess because I still had my hymen, but I was so freaked by it, I hurriedly cleaned myself, I was in the bathroom at the time, and left the one small egg I had produce on the floor and returned to my class, confused at what happened. After the event, I layed eggs a few more times, I was lucky enough to hide it from anyone, only leaving the eggs behind for some student to come across, but obviously, my secret got out, and the way it happened was very, very embarrassing, it was the first time I had produced a larger egg and it happened DURING class, everyone was alerted by my gasping and groaning. I tried to run away, but I couldn’t get very far, before the pain and pressure pinned me to the floor on my hands and knees, needless to say, the entire class was shocked as the weight of the egg pulled my panties from my waist and to the floor for all to see what I had produced and my most private of places.”

“Needless to say, a meeting followed soon after the public display and I was forced to explain what little I knew about the eggs. What followed after was a long string of embarrassing tests and exams. Which is where I learned that I had an abnormality in my uterus, for some reason, my ‘normal’ eggs, the ones that need sperm, had some kind of mutation that instead of coming out with a bunch of blood, would crystalize, then be forced out by my uterus then travel down my vagaina. There was only three other cases of my condition in the world, and there wasn’t even a name for it. There were two downsides of this condition though, but I only know one, my parents won’t tell me the other, the only downside I know of is that I’ll never be able to get pregnant, Not that much of downside though. I also learned the eggs I had been producing where VERY valuable, so valuable in fact that, both my mom and dad fainted on the spot at hearing just one of the eggs, I had produced more, estimated price.”

“By now, your probably tired of me simply talking with little detail about my various egg-laying. Although there are a few more small details I haven’t covered yet, buuuut, you probably have things to do huh? So, which story should I tell first? There’s so many… hmm… oh, I got it, why not start from the beginning? I could fill in the small details along the way…”

-

The school bell rung and as students rushed into the classroom, Sara, instead of getting out her stuff to prepare for the school day, had her head cradled in her arms on her desk sleeping, she may have been popular, but Sara was still somewhat of a slacker…

-A year ago-

-Bell ringing-

“Oh no! I’m late!” states Sara panicked as she rushed through the halls.

The thirteen year old Sara wore a navy blue T-shirt and matching skirt, her backpack slung over her left shoulder, bouncing up and down as she raced down the hallway, her comfortably worn sneakers making repeated thumping sounds on the tiled floor.

With a dramatic slide, Sara stopped at the open door of her homeroom, her breathing coming fast. The entire class, including the teacher had there eyes on her.

“That’s number two Ms. Forbes.” warns the teacher.

“I know, I’m sorry.” quickly replies Sara walking into the room and heading to her seat. “It won’t happen again.”

“Yeah, we’ll believe that when we see it Ms. Forbes.” comments the teacher.

Sara sat down in her seat with a sigh before pulling out the necessary books from her backpack. Though, the young girl may as well had pulled a pillow from her backpack as just fifteen minutes later, her head rested on the open book, sleeping…

A bell ringing awakened the young girl with a start, quickly lifting her head off the open book but a sudden ripping sound brought her out of her drowsiness as she immediately knew what ripped.

“Not again…” she whines, raising her hands up to her face and peeling off the nearly completely rip page of her book.

“Your somethin’ else, ya know that?” can another girl’s voice to Sara’s right.

Another blonde, though her hair was considerably longer than Sara’s, she wore a rather snug yellow shirt, proudly revealing her start of chest development and form fitting jeans.

“Huh?” asks Sara looking to her friend, before noticing the students heading out of the room. “Oh no! I slept through class again!”

“Honestly…” comments the other girl shacking her head. “How does someone so lazy and forgetful manage to even pass, let along do it with a ‘B+’ average?”

“Why does this keep happening to me!?” whines Sara dropping her head back down to the open book.

“Why were you late to class ‘this’ time?” asks the friend, before sitting in the seat behind her, and beside Sara.

“Well part of the blame is yours Becki!” states Sara quickly raising her head looking at the other girl with mild anger, “Why didn’t you call me!?”

“It’s ‘my’ fault!?” asks Becki shocked. “You’re not supposed to be relying on me to call to wake you up, besides, I was running late, so I didn’t have time call. You should’ve had plenty of time anyway, something else must’ve happened.”

“Well I had a little stomach ache, I think, that’s what slowed me down.”

“You think? What do you mean you think you had a stomach ache, you ether did or didn’t.”

“Well, it didn’t really feel like a stomach ache, but it was in that area…” replies Sara placing her right hand on her abdomen, not her belly.

“Well what did it feel like? It was probably just gas, you should just let it out instead of holding it in all day.”

Sara blushed at her friends statement.

“It felt kinda like at cramp.”

“A cramp huh?”

A few moments after Becki’s comment, Sara gasps and leans forward.

“Ah! It’s happening again!”

“I bet it’s just gas.” states Becki smiling, “This is a sign from your body, telling you to let it out.”

Sara knew what ever behind the cramp in her abdomen wasn’t gas, it almost felt… solid, then a shift and Sara bolted upright with a gasp. “Something’s coming!” she commented and hurried out off her seat and rushed to the door.

“Just let it out Sara.” calls Becki giggling, “You’ll feel better.”

Sara rushed though the hallways, gaining puzzled looks by other students, as she felt a growing pain deep in her abdomen. It didn’t feel like poop, the location of the pain was wrong if that was the case; pee maybe? No what ever was deep inside her wasn’t in her bladder, no, not the bladder, but some other place inside her; and that place, whatever it was, was in pain, a foreign, alien pain.

Sara burst into the bathroom, shocking many of the young girls currently occupying it.

“Hey, are you ok?” asks one.

The girl’s had good reason to be concerned, from both her rush and her perceived illness, Sara was sweating heavily, groaning and panting with her hands pressed on her abdomen. Sara ignored the girls and rushed to the stalls, finding the very first one empty and entering it and quickly closing the door, locking it; before the sharpest pain yet hit her, causing her to cry out and drop to her knees.

Something was stretching within her, near her private place, her pussy, something was in there, and that something clearly wanted out. With this kind of pain, Sara quickly decided not to fight it, what ever was in her, was being pushed out by her body.

Swallowing once, Sara submitted to her body with a sigh, forcing herself to relax despite the pain.

Then, something surprising happened, When Sara stopped resisting, the pain nearly immediately stopped, she could still feel a stretching deep within her, but it came with no pain, although it was not at all comfortable.

A knock then came on the door.

“Are you ok?” asks a girl.

“Y-Yeah… I’m fine now.” answers Sara, sitting on the floor and leaning against the stall door.

“Ok.” replies the girl.

Sara then heard a number of footsteps signaling the girl’s leaving the bathroom, she was alone now. Whatever was in her, it was moving, slowly, and steadily. It was smooth and now that Sara wasn’t fighting it, despite the discomfort, where was a twinge of pleasure, a small amount, but pleasure none-the-less. Sara chanced a smile, hoping that her body wouldn’t be mean an throw a wrench in the process.

Then, with a quick gasp and flinch, she felt the mystery object drop into her vagina, where she felt her vaginal muscles undulate on their own, pushing the object down the small tunnel.

From feeling the object reach her vagina, Sara released a deep sigh of relief and sat back, leaning against the toilet behind her.

“Finally, it’s over.”

Unfortunately for Sara, it wasn’t over, not just yet, there was soon to be a problem, the object in her wanted out, but Sara was still a virgin, thus had an intact hymen…

“Huh?” comments Sara as she felt a pressure against her private place, looking down at her crotch, covered by her skirt.

Sara calmly got to her feet and only then did she notice the crotch of her panties were absolutely sopping wet in a thick fluid. Sara may have been a virgin, but she wasn’t a stranger to the wonderful feelings her body could give her, but this wetness was…

“… Different, it feels a lot thicker than usual…”

Sara removes her skirt, pushing it down her waist to the floor and stepping out of it and looking down at her panties and gasps at the sight of them.

The crotch was completely and utterly soaked in a somewhat clear, thick, but runny fluid, that had made a mess of her inner thighs and even oozes through the fabric of her panties to the floor.

“What the heck!? Gasps Sara, before lowering her right hand to her crotch and swipping her index and middle finger over her crotch, causing her to gasp as a pretty strong surge of pleasure flooded her body, nearly dropping her to her knees once again as her legs shook from the surprise. Though Sara recovered quickly and raised her hand up to her face and rubs her fingers together with her thumb. “It’s way stickier and thicker than before…”

Sara didn’t have much time to examine her juices before once mild pressure against her pussy suddenly increased to a mild pain, causing her to groan before sending both of her hands to her crotch.

Though, the moment she pressed her hands on her pussy, a loud squishing sound occurred and within moments, her hands were covered in her juices, though Sara hardly noticed this, from placing her hands against her crotch, she send a massive surge of pleasure through her small body, immediately triggering an orgasm as she gasped out and collapsed to the floor.

This orgasm was the strongest she’s experienced yet as her whole body was taken by uncontrollable spasms, her new thick, runny juices increasing drastically, it would’ve pooled on the floor if Sara’s body wasn’t so active convulsing.

When the massive orgasm finally passed, Sara was laying on her left side exhausted, she could feel it, it was no longer her inner thighs that were a mess, from her waste to her knees, were covered, in the sticky mess, the rest of her panties hadn’t escaped the mess ether.

Her mind was clouded in the post-orgasm bliss, nearly forgetting about why she was in this situation as her hands traveled under her panties, her fingers encountered the warm sea of her juices as her left hand teased her erect clit and her right hand explored her labia, a finger slipped between them and encountered her hymen, but there was something odd, she felt something behind the thin fleshy wall, something solid.

In her drugged-like state, the solution was simple, she pressed in… but nothing, her vagina was still trying, and succeeding, though slowly; to push the mystery object through her hymen, which was the cause of the pressure and pain, though the latter hadn’t began registering yet again in her head.

Sara decided to pause her toying with herself and remove her panties; sitting up against the left wall of the stall, she moved her panties down to her knees before the signal of pain reached her brain again and snapped her out of her high.

“Ooow!” wailed Sara quickly closing her legs together and tensing up, resulting in added pressure again her straining hymen, thus more pain, leading to more tensing, until the thin wall could take no more and Sara felt herself split open and the pressure was finally relived, not before a last shot of pain hit her.

The ordeal was finally over, Sara’s hands dropped to her sides, her panties fell down to her ankles, allowing her legs to separate and fall limply to the floor, her legs forming a square.

Although her pussy still ached, Sara smiles with relief, before looking down and getting another shock, resting against her messy, and not to mention, bloody labia, was a single, normal sized egg, but it wasn’t a normal egg, it was a solid silver color. Though, coupled with the slowly growing pool of blood, from her vagina, this was a little more than Sara could handle and gasped in shock and tried getting to her feet, slipping on her juices and as a result, kicked the egg from her stall, under the door. Though with her panties around her ankles, getting to her feet didn’t happen.

But with the egg out of her sight, Sara was able to calm down enough to realize the mess…

“I’m a mess!” whines Sara looking at her legs.

*bell ringing*

“Oh no!” gasps Sara. “I’m late for second hour!”

Sara the hurried to her feet, using the roll of toilet paper to her right to do her best to clean herself. No matter how much she tried to clean her panties though, there was no saving them, Sara decided, reluctantly, that they would need to be thrown away. Fortunately, her skirt has gotten away with just the bottom edges getting wet. Her legs from the knees up now had a mild shine, but she’d have to deal with it.

Once her shoes were cleaned, Sara flushed the numerous wades of toilet paper, grabs her ruined panties in her left hand and unlocked the stall door.

But gasps as she saw the egg she had produced, resting between her and the sinks. Sara was actually scared of the thing and slowly side -stepped her way to the door and trash can.

Once at the door, Sara raises her left hand to throw away her panties but paused.

“They may be ruined, but, having them on would be better than nothing…”

With that, the damp underwear returned to her waist and with one last gaze to the lone, unusual egg in the middle of the bathroom, Sara opened the door and walked out, hoping, that what happened, was just a one-time freak event…

-A Year Ago, one week later-

*Bell ringing*

“Ha! Made it!” declares Sara proudly.

Sara had JUST entered the classroom before the bell rung.

The odd event last week still drifted into her mind, more-so when she made herself feel good, no longer feeling the fleshy wall in her private place. Despite the cause of why it wasn’t there, the absence of it, allowed Sara to explore her once closed tunnel, discovering all new sensations, spending nearly an entire day playing with the tight tunnel, seeing how wide she could stretch the opening, how deep it was.

Now, Sara wore a yellow tank-top and matching Capri pants.

“Try not to cut it so close next time.” informs the teacher.

“Ok.” replies Sara as she heads to her seat and placing her backpack beside her desk then sitting down.

Much of the hour passed without incident, the class receiving the days assignment and quietly working on it.

There was twenty minutes left, as Sara heard her name whispered, breaking from her work, she looked to her right, to the source, to a boy in a seat beside her.

“Hey, I dropped my pencil.” whispered her classmate, “It’s under your seat, can you get it for me?”

“Ok.”

Sara reached down with her right hand, but upon grabbing the pencil, she felt something shift within her, and a familiar pressure return.

‘Oh no!’ she thought. ‘Not again!’

Sara quickly sat back up, and felt an odd fluttering sensation deep inside her. Quickly handing the pencil back to the boy, Sara started to raise her hand, but upon feeling a sudden contraction, but Sara thinking it being a cramp, gasps and drops her hands to her abdomen, drawing a few wondering eyes, including her teacher, who asks, “Something wrong Ms Forbes?”

“C-Can I be, excused to go to the bathroom?” asks Sara.

“Sure, go ahead.”

With that, Sara quickly got to her feet and hurriedly walked out of the room and through the hall to the nearest bathroom.

‘This can’t be happening!’ thinks Sara, feeling a familiar slickness forming at the crotch of her panties. ‘Why me!?’

The few people that were in the hall, failed to notice her as Sara arrived at the bathroom and quickly headed for the first stall, it was unlocked, but Sara locked it when she entered it though.

Another sudden contraction brought her to her knees groaning, the sensation of being stretched inside returned. Then a wet, warmness covering her crotch.

Sitting up, Sara looked down to the crotch of her pants and gasps as the crotch had a large, and growing, wet spot.

“Just great, now it looks like I wet myself.” whines Sara before unbuttoning her pants and unzipping them.

Through the pressure in her abdomen, Sara got to her feet and pulled down her pants and gasps, they and her panties were completely soaked, it looked like thick spider webs puling her pants down and once again covering her legs in her special juices.

“This is going to be a nightmare to clean!” whines Sara again before pulling her pants off her legs, dirtying her shoes with her juices as well, which Sara groaned at. “I should’ve took my shoes off before my pants.”

After dropping her now questionable pants to the floor, Sara flinches and gasps upon feeling what she assumed, another egg drop into her vagina.

“A-At least it doesn’t really hurt like before, and it’s going faster…”

Sara started to remove her panties, peeling them off her waist with a sticky sucking sound, freeing her sopping wet panties from her labia freed a number of globs of her special thick juices from Sara’s pussy, landing in her panties before quickly overflowing.

From the abundance of juices coming from her unblocked hole, Sara barely felt the egg leave her and drop down into the crotch of her panties. The egg was so covered in her fluid that she had a hard time seeing what it looks like, Sara could make out some kind of small diamonds that covered in.

“All this mess just for one egg…” sighs Sara.

Sara nervously reached her right hand down into the crotch of her panties, reaching into the thick fluid and picking up the egg and lifting it to her face, to get a good look at it.

“Well, it is pretty…”

Now that the egg wasn’t covered in her fluid, which was still oozing out of her, Sara could see that the egg was covered in tiny jewels.

Sara didn’t have much time to admire the egg though as she soon gasps upon feeling herself stretching inside again, the surprise had caused her to drop the egg in her hand and it rolled out of her stall.

“A-Again!?” gasps Sara before squatting down.

Taking a queue from last weeks event, Sara relaxed her body and again, the result was immediate, she felt another egg drop, her vagina’s muscles pushing it down her tunnel, providing her a surge of pleasure to sweep through her young body.

The second egg wasn’t even half-way out before Sara felt her insides stretch again and a third egg dropped, her undulating pussy walls, pushing her eggs to freedom sent another wave of pleasure through her. She was verging on the edge of orgasm.

“A-Another!?” shakes out Sara before feeling the second egg leave her aroused, wet, young pussy, dropping to the tiled floor with few taps as it bounce a few times.

The third seemed to make the journey much, much slower, teasing the walls of her pulsing tunnel, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, her pussy literally drooling with anticipation of liberating the third egg.

After what felt like forever, the third egg arrived at the exit, the narrow end of the egg sticking out of her dripping pussy, spreading her wet lips.

Sara waited on edge for the egg to drop, giving her that last bit of pleasure that would send her over, but to her shock, it didn’t, the egg had stopped!

“Nooo!” whines Sara bouncing her hips up and down.

But the bouncing didn’t work, the overabundance of her juices had created a sort of weak glue that held the egg at the opening of her vagina.

Wanting so badly to orgasm, Sara reached down with her right and attempted to grab the egg protruding from her, but her fluids covering it made it slippery and instead of pulling it out, the egg slipped back inside; although the egg wasn’t removed, the sensation of it returning back in, gave Sara the surge of pleasure she needed as she cried out in bliss as she orgasm finally arrived, and amusingly enough, the orgasm she so badly wanted, causing her pussy to spasm and clinch, pushed the egg out quickly, before Sara leaned forward onto her hands, lowering her head to the floor, her position mimicking a bowing, as her body quaked in the throws of orgasm, fresh juice oozed from her pussy and showering the newly laid egg in her precious fluid.

“More…” pants Sara, quickly sending her right hand under her and to her messy young pussy, placing two fingers against her clit and rubbing the hard nub.

This sent a renewed surge of pleasure through her body, extending and strengthening her orgasm, causing more fluid to leave her, her pussy throbbing in the amazing sensations of her powerful, egg laying induced orgasm.

Sara then realized something as she feed her orgasm, she was changing, she’s been horny before, but never like this; this couldn’t be her body, the sensations where almost too much; A gasp left her lips as two of her fingers plunged into her tight pussy, producing a repeated squishing sound from her thrusting fingers.

‘My body…’ thinks Sara, her body flooded with pleasure, her pussy oozing more and more. ‘My finger’s… their moving on their own, I can’t stop! It feels so good!’

Sara sat up, her face expressing great pleasure, looking down to the mess below her, the two eggs completely covered in her, cum?, no, her body produced it before she came, lubricant, yes, that what it was, but Sara didn’t like that name, her juices needed a new word…

Another pang of pleasure hit her, more juice flowed free, Sara sniffed the air, her scent had invaded her stall, the smell of her sex, it was a sweet, pleasant smell…

“Honey…” pants Sara smiling.

Yes, honey, that would be the new name of her juices, the juice that pooled below her spreading out, her legs already creating a channel.

A wider smile formed on her face, a now familiar pressure returned deep inside her, a fourth egg, a wondrous fourth egg wanted out; far be it from Sara to hinder it now, high on her own bodies pleasure, removing her fingers from her drooling pussy, grabbing her clit between her thumb and index finger and grinding it between the digits.

An explosive orgasm rocked her body, what number what it, 6? Maybe 9? She’d lost count, one thing was certain, orgasms not only didn’t hinder the process of her egg leaving, it actually speed it up, the rippling wave of orgasm flowed though her body, causing the egg to quickly squeeze out of where ever it came from and down her spasming pussy.

Continuing to grind her clit, orgasm after orgasm hit her, her honey gushing out of her young pussy in unnatural amounts, there seemed to be no end to it; the egg was nearly free, her messy lips yawned out one more time, the tip of the egg poked out, one more orgasm, one more and it would be free; Sara squeezed her throbbing clit, hard; another explosive orgasm hit, propelling the egg out with a small splat as it landed into the massive pool off her honey, next to the two previous eggs.

Her pussy spewed forth her honey, her voice seemingly taken from her from the massive rolling wave of pleasure flowing through her body, her pussy continued to eject more and more honey, like the final moments of a fireworks show.

The massive surge of pleasure couldn’t be only contained with her pussy, her tiny nipples, long since rock hard, began oozing her honey from the tips, creating two growing wet spots on her tank-top.

The pleasure ended soon after her nipples began oozing, leaving Sara’s body shaking vigorously, as she was now allowed to return to her senses, the departure of the forth egg seeming to end her high degree of horniness.

Her body spent, Sara limply fell back, her head barely missing the toilet before she rested on her back, her body, convulsing on the tiled floor.

Sara remained in this position for a few minutes, while her body recovered.

“It’s like… I was a different person, I couldn’t stop…” States Sara, worried, fully remembering what she had experienced, “What’s… happening to me?”

*Bell Ringing*

-One year ago, a few months later-

It’s been over two months since Sara’s multiple egg-laying event, and many more followed. She did well to hide her secret from her friends, classmates and even her family. Whether she wanted to or not, Sara was changing, surges of horniness was no longer restricted to her egg laying, her pussy would ooze honey as if begging for her touch, fortunately, many of these surges happened when she was at home, allowing her the privacy of her room or bathroom, Few times, it happened in class, at which time she asked to be excused to go to the bathroom, One particular time though, one of her classes had a sub who didn’t allow anyone to leave to the bathroom, so Sara sat in her seat with her pussy oozing her honey in copious amounts, pleading for the touch of her fingers; needless to say, upon the end of the class, Sara rushed to the bathroom and fingered herself to a frenzy.

Although no one noticed her honey trailing down her legs when she wore skirts, in an effort to prevent the trails, Sara tried stuffing toilet paper into her panties, the attempt worked in what she wanted done, but the result created a horrid mess in her panties, the tissue and her honey created a kind of thick glue-like substance, causing her panties to become literally stuck to her. Sara decided against using toilet paper, and tried paper towel, although not as effective as toilet paper, it did the job well, but had double-edge sword effect, walking around with the soaking wet paper towels, rubbed against her pussy enough to pleasure her, thus creating more honey that would soon overtake the paper towel. In the end, Sara went without stuffing her panties, it was easier to clean without the extra.

Sara also began to get accustomed to the process of her egg-laying, and even managed to develop an ability to resist the process from causing her to make a mad dash to the nearest bathroom, which obviously made her very happy, though, resisting the process came with a side effect, Sara would become very horny, and the feeling would continue to grow and grow till one of two things happened, 1: Sara would simply give in and rush to the bathroom and lay her eggs, which would speed out of her. 2: Her body would deliberately disobey her request at postponement and almost shoot the eggs from her, Sara only experienced this once, to test the limit of her ability to hold back the process, her panties, in the time frame of five seconds, were flooded with SIX eggs, many of them falling from her panties from them being stretched. The sensation of losing her eggs in this way didn’t hurt, but gave her a since of what it must feel like to, ‘lose to my body and wet myself.’. Fortunately, at that time, Sara was at home, alone, after the surprise of suddenly losing all her eggs at once and her honey oozing from her pussy, she gathered her eggs from the floor; she had begun collecting them, they were pretty, she thought; and went to the bathroom, to clean her and the eggs.

Sara also tried making a chart of her laying, and discovered a sort of pattern; many, not all, but many layings occurred three days after the last.

With a chart and able to hold the urge to lay back, this made Sara’s life much less stressful and able to play with her friends without much need to worry, the only thing her friends noticed was her increased bathroom usage and began being teased about it, though Sara could deal with her friends teasing.

Now, Sara and her class was on a field trip, one she was actually looking forward to, they were at a local forest that was populated with many small animals and the goal was to try finding any animals.

Sara wore a pink T-shirt and a matching skirt.

The class was currently together, sitting in a circle, many of the girl’s chatted about hoping to see a Deer, many of the boys though openly expressed being bored.

Sara also chatted with her friends and about fifteen minutes in, there was a gasp from a girl as she pointed a finger in a direction behind Sara, “Hey! It’s a Deer! Over there!”

The entire class looked to where the girl pointed and like she said, there was a Deer near, eating something from the ground. The class was only able to admire the animal for about ten seconds before a boy throw a small rock towards the deer, not hitting it but scaring it enough for it to run off.

“Darn, almost!” states the boy.

Much of the class complained about the boy scaring off the Deer and the teacher quickly scolded him.

After the group calmed down some from it, one of Sara’s friends, a short-haired redhead, commented to her, whispering…

“I know we only have like ten minutes left out here, but I have to pee so bad!” she stated, her legs shifting frequently, she wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

“Um, what are you telling me for?” asks Sara, though, she could feel the start of her body telling her there was some eggs that wanted out, placing her right hand to her abdomen, her friend noticed this…

“Do you have to go too?” she asks.

What Sara was actually doing, was trying to feel out the number of eggs, she guessed five…

“Um, yeah, I gotta go now too, thanks for that Jessica.” replies Sara jokingly.

“Heh, sorry, but can you ask to go to the bathroom? You are the one that goes to the bathroom the most though.”

Sara raised and eyebrow at the comment, “You intend on going in the woods?”

“I’d like to avoid that if possible.” replies Jessica smiling.

“You can’t hold it in till we leave?” asks Sara smiling.

Jessica opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it and sent her left hand to her crotch.

“C-Come on Sara, I can’t hold it that long!”

“Ok, ok…” replies Sara giggling before raising her right hand.

Sara asks to go to the bathroom and got the approval then Jessica asked to go with her, she also got the ok.

The two girl’s soon were walking back along the small trail back to a small building that housed bathrooms, though the building was about seven minutes away, and if Jessica couldn’t hold on for ten more minutes…

“Ohhhh…” moans Jessica as she leans forward with her hands pressed against her crotch. “I-I don’t think I’m going to make it…”

“Looks like your going to have to go here in the forest.” teases Sara walking in front of Jessica and spinning on her right foot to face her friend, smiling.

“You could help me instead of teasing me yanno.” states Jessica.

“Ok, what do you want me to do?”

Then, with a gasp, Jessica stated, “Oh no! It‘s starting to come out!” and attempted to leave the trail to go behind a tree.

Though, Sara teasingly grabs Jessica’s left arm.

“Hey! Let me go Sara! I can’t stop it! It’s coming out!” pleaded Jessica desperately.

Jessica managed to rip her arm free from Sara and ran into the forest, with Sara following close behind.

“It’s just like we do at your place Jessica!” states Sara.

The two ran for a couple seconds before Jessica stopped, along with Sara behind her, who saw Jessica hurriedly remove her pants, Sara could see pee leaving her panties as she lifted her legs from her pants, once they were off, Jessica quickly moved the peed crotch of her panties away and moaned in relief as a harder stream left her to the ground.

Sara walked in front of Jessica with a smile, though her friend looked at her with a frown.

“What’s wrong with you!? I nearly wet my pants!” states Jessica a little angered at her as she emptied her bladder.

“You always say you wanted to try wetting yourself outside.” comments Sara smiling.

“Not while we’re at school!” quickly replies Jessica.

Sara suddenly groaned softly and placed her right hand over her abdomen and felt the slickness of her honey from her pussy, a thought then occurred to her, ‘Wait a minute, I just tried to make my friend wet herself, DURING school! My horniness is starting to effect other people…”

“SARA!” states Jessica suddenly in Sara’s face, causing her to gasp out and take a few steps back.

“Ah! What!?”

Jessica was now standing bottomless, her naked rear and hairless crotch in full view. She raised her panties to Sara’s view, the crotch of then were yellow.

“Your panties…”

“Huh?” questions Sara.

“You do remimber what I had always suggested if one of use do wet themselves outside right? We swap panties.”

Sara gasped in horror at the memory, but she couldn’t honor it, her panties were already messy and there was eggs on the way…

Sara took a few steps back, “Jessica wait…”

“Oh no you don’t…” states Jessica stepping to her. “By making me wet my panties, you agreed to give me yours.”

“B-but Jessica-” states Sara before her back met a tree, then another sudden groan and placing her right hand to her abdomen.

Jessica saw this and smiled…

“Actually, the phrase, ‘what goes around, comes around’, comes to mind.”

Sara gasped at this, that was even worse, she was already horny and eggs wanted out, not only could Jessica discover her secret, Sara didn’t know how she herself would react from someone else touching her body in this state.

“Jessica…”

Jessica though, stepped up to Sara to the point she pressed her front against Sara’s, placing her left hand on Sara’s right shoulder, who tensed slightly from her friend pressing up against her. Jessica then placed her right hand, with the panties on her middle finger, on Sara’s chest, causing her to gasp as the pressure of Jessica’s hand against her nipple sent a surge of pleasure through her.

“Heh, you like this huh?” states Jessica teasingly, smiling as she looked at Sara’s face, her eyes tightly closed, though she started to trail her hand down… “But, we don’t have time for fore-play this time…”

When Jessica reached her destination, Sara’s abdomen, then pressed her hand in, eliciting a sharp gasp from Sara, though Jessica quickly moved her left hand from her shoulder to cover her mouth as Sara’s body trembled.

“Hehe… your so easy Sara…”

After Jessica figured Sara wasn’t going to be loud again, she removed her hand and returned it to Sara’s right shoulder, but Sara’s lips were covered once again, with Jessica’s lips. Sara moaned into the kiss, Jessica thought it was from Sara’s desperate need to pee, but Jessica’s touch had given her an orgasm, a relatively weak one, but an orgasm none-the-less.

Sara then felt Jessica’s hand press in again, causing her to moan louder into the kiss as her eggs shifted and her uterus went into a contraction, through her weakening hold, Sara kept closed her cervix, she could fill an egg positioned against her cervix, the moment, she lost focus, it would slip through to her vagina.

Regarding her honey, it’s thickness already trailed down her legs, reaching pass her knees.

When the kiss ended, Sara was breathing hard, she wouldn’t be able to take much more.

“I know it must be hurting Sara…” comments Jessica before reaching her right hand under the waistband of Sara’s skirt and panties to feel the naked skin of her abdomen, and to her mild surprise, a bulge, “Heh, it’s sticking out, you must have a lot of yummy pee in there…”

The sounds of their classmate caused Jessica to pause and look behind her, seeing through the trees, the group passing them, then back to Sara, smiling.

“Well, it looks like times up…” she states as she places her left hand over Sara’s mouth. “The pee has to come out now.”

With that, Jessica pushed into Sara’s abdomen hard, releasing a loud moan from Sara, even with her mouth covered, as her eggs were quite literally squeezed from her womb, through her cervix, which dilated easily, and through her vagina and crammed into her soaked panties. Two eggs were easy to contain, but from the third egg on, caused them all to spill out to the ground with numerous thuds.

The eggs came out too rapidly to count their number, but Sara knew, her original guess of five was wrong, it was more than five.

All the eggs weren’t out before her second orgasm struck her, pushing out the remaining eggs.

Jessica meanwhile was puzzled by the repeated *thump *thump* *thump* sounds and from feeling something solid hit her shoe, looked down to see a number of different colored and patterned eggs litter the ground at their feet, then seeing on fall from under Sara’s skirt, Jessica quickly released her with a gasp and stepped back, allowing Sara, weak from orgasm, to slide down the tree to the ground, sitting on a few eggs.

“W-What the!?” gasps Jessica.

“…” Sara couldn’t think of anything to say, only turned her head away from Jessica and although pleasure waved through her, began to cry…

-One Year Ago, three days later-

Her secret was out, Sara feared the worse as her friend Jessica looked down at her, the newly laid eggs littering the ground at their feet. Sara expected to hear her friend call her a freak and/or run away, but it never came…

As Sara closed her eyes and silently cried, she heard something she didn’t expect, “There pretty…”

Sara opened her eyes and looked at Jessica, who was on her knees with one of the eggs in her right hand.

Ultimately, to Sara’s shock, Jessica was more intrigued than freaked by what happened and a string of questions followed. Sara answered what she could, leading to Jessica to comment about it being cool.

More questions soon followed as Jessica helped clean her and gather her eggs and try to catch up with the class.

Sara soon began to think it would have been better, and less embarrassing, if Jessica had been freaked out about her laying eggs…

-Sara’s room-

Sara was currently on her bed flipping through channels on the tv in her room, dressed in a pink T-shirt and blue jeans.

Jessica had also come to visit her, there wasn’t a day after her finding out her secret that she had a new question to ask Sara about her eggs and laying them, something that was quickly beginning to annoying Sara, but she didn’t want to hurt her friends feelings by telling her to stop. Jessica wore a white long-sleeve shirt and matching pleated skirt, she was also looking at Sara’s calendar in her room…

“Hey, what’s up with all the circles and X’s on your calendar? Some of the dates circled still have an X over them.”

Half of the current months days had X’s up to the present day, but many of the circles, many 3 days apart, continued through to the end of the month.

“It’s a chart.” answers Sara as she continues searching the channels for something to watch. “… Man, there’s nothing on…”

“A chart of what?” asks Jessica.

“It’s to predict what day I’m going to be laying eggs.” replies Sara.

“Really!?” You made a chart of that?” asks Jessica excitedly as she sees the days date has a circle around it.

“Yeah, but it’s not 100% accurate.” states Sara before smiling at finding something interesting to watch on TV and placing the remote down next to her.

“So the days that have circles around them, means you’ll lay some eggs?” asks Jessica.

“That’s the idea…” replies Sara before laughing at the show on TV.

“Yanno, there’s a circle around today’s date Sakura.” replies Jessica grinning as she turns around to face Sara.

“Huh?” questions Sara as she turns her attention away from the TV and looks to the calendar behind Jessica and seeing that today’s date did have a circle around it. “Uh, ok, so what?” adds Sara becoming a little nervous.

Jessica continued smiling as she walked to the bed and got onto it, positioning herself on her hands and knees as she traveled the short distance to Sara, “I wanna see it.”

“W-What!?” gasps Sara, immediately blushing. “N-No! It’s too embarrassing! I don’t even feel the urge to lay any eggs.”

Jessica frowned slightly but continued to smile as she sat up on her legs.

“I can’t watch?”

“No.”

“Well…” comments Jessica placing her right hand to her chin and looking up in thought. “I wonder how people would react if they found out your secret?”

“Y-You wouldn’t!” gasps Sara looking worried. “T-That’s… that’s…”

“Blackmail?” replies Jessica smiling.

“Yeah!”

“Well, who would you rather see you lay your eggs? Someone who doesn’t know your secret and spreads it around, or…” replies Jessica, getting back to her hands and knees and crawling to Sara, pushing her onto her back and positioning herself over her, looking down, “Let one of your friends, who likes it, watch?”

“B-But I don’t even have to lay any eggs.” states Sara.

“I can wait, will you let me watch when you do?” asks Jessica.

Sara looked away for a moment, blushing redder.

“O-Ok… you can watch.”

“Awesome!” replies Jessica smiling before kissing Sara lightly on the forehead, before moving herself down Sara’s body a little to began licking her neck, drawing a gasp from Sara, lifting her hands up to Jessica’s head.

“Ah! H-hey, we can’t do that yet! My mom is right in the other room!”

Jessica lifted her head and smiles, “Then I guess you better be quite then huh?”

This seemed to quite Sara to a whine as Jessica lowered her hands down to the bottom of Saras shirt and lifts it, revealing her DFC and her hardening nipples. Jessica quickly took one into her mouth and pinched the other with her fingers, drawing a gasp from Sara before she quickly closed her mouth with a groan.

Jessica continued to tease Sara’s increasingly hardening nipples with her tongue and fingers till she felt them at there peak erectness. Once her nipples were fully erect, Sara seemed to receive a much higher degree of pleasure as she squirmed under her friend, trying in vain to free her nipples from Jessica’s mouth and fingers, soon placing both hands over her mouth as she started to moan louder.

Soon, the pleasure became too much as Sara’s squirming quickly stopped as her body went ridged and lifted her chest up a little, shaking. Upon Sara’s orgasm fading, Jessica removed her lips from Sara’s rock-hard nipple, though continued to tease the other with her hand.

“Hehe, I love it that you can come from playing with your nipples!” comments Jessica smiling lowering her mouth back down the wet nub and licking it a few times, drawing out a couple flinches of pleasure from Sara. “There so sensitive…” a lick, “and hard…” another lick, “but if I nibble…” states Jessica before lightly pinching Sara’s nipple between her teeth, producing a sharp gasp from Sara as she quickly raised her chest up again, though Jessica removed her teeth after one bite. “There soft… hehe, there hard on the outside, but soft on the inside, like two pink skittles.” states Jessica.

Sara simply blushed at the comment, but spoke up when Jessica’s hands left her chest and lowered to her pants and started to unbutton/zip them, Sara quickly sent her hands down to Jessica’s.

“Hey, at least wait till my mom goes back downstairs.”

Jessica looked up with a smile, “Make me.”

Sara looked nervous at the challenge and soon backed down, slowly removing her hands from Jessica’s, allowing her to loosen her jeans and began to pull them, along with her pink panties, off her waist and down her legs before pulling them free and tossing the two article of clothes of the bed, then spreading Sara’s legs, to clearly reveal to the hairless, aroused and wet, folds of skin that is Sara’s young labia.

Jessica was on her way to sending her mouth down to the honey pot below her, when she noticed a bulge above Sara’s pussy, her abdomen; Jessica places her right hand over it and caressed the slight bulge for a moment before looking up at Sara with a grin.

“It’s sticking out, does that mean…” states Jessica.

Sara sat up a little and lowers her right hand down to her abdomen, moving Jessica’s hand out of the way and placing her hand over the bulge.

“It means there are eggs in me, I don’t have an urge to lay them yet.”

“Oh, goodie! How long before you lay them?”

“I dunno, it could be any second.”

“Maybe another orgasm will speed it up…” suggests Jessica as she lowers her lips down to Sara’s waiting pussy, releasing yet another gasp from her as she fell back onto the bed, moving her right hand from her abdomen to Jessica’s head.

As she teased Sara’s lower lips with her tongue, Jessica returned her right hand to the small bulge of Sara’s abdomen, rubbing the area as she soon brought Sara to her second orgasm, quickly raising her left hand to her mouth to muffle her moaning as Jessica continued to lap at her pussy for the duration or her climax.

Upon the high ending, Sara relaxed with a sigh, removing her hand from her mouth. Jessica raised her head from between Sara thighs, her mouth and chin wet with Sara’s arousal juices.

“Did that do anything?” asks Jessica eagerly.

“Heh, it did something.” comments Sara smiling as she feels the small waves of post-orgasm flowing through her.

“I mean your eggs silly.”

“Oh, heh, no.”

“Dang-it, isn’t there a way to trigger it?”

“Yeah, usually a quick j- wait! I’m not telling you!” replies Sara before gasping and sitting up.

“What!?” Why!?” quickly replies Jessica. “A quick what?”

“I’m not telling you, you’d try to do it every time then.”

Jessica frowned slightly with a smile.

“Fine, if you won’t tell I’ll just have to figure out a way to trigger it myself.” replies Jessica before thinking and quickly coming up with an idea, pushing Sara back down onto her back with a gasp from her and pulling up her shirt again to reveal the two erect nubs of her nipples, quickly grasping them with her fingers, eliciting another gasp from Sara as she lifted her chest up. “I’m going to make you come until you tell me.” adds Jessica.

Although, either fortunately, or unfortunately for Sara, the surprise of being pushed back, was enough of a jerk to her body to cause her uterus to contract, squeezing the eggs in her womb, trying to free them through her cervix. Though Sara immediately groaned and sent her hands down to her abdomen.

Jessica noticed this and looked down her Sara’s hands, “Do you have to do it now?” asks Jessica eagerly.

“Yeah…” answers Sara simply, soon feeling a surge of horniness go through her as she looked up at Jessica.

“Oh, great!” replies Jessica releasing Sara’s nipples and sitting up. “Turn over and get on your hands and knees, I wanna get a good look at it coming out!”

Sara fulfilled Jessica’s request and rolled onto her stomach then lifting herself on her hands and knees, with her pussy facing Jessica, allowing her to see the honey oozing from her slit, over her clit and drip down to the bed.

“Ohhh, hey, your oozing something…” comments Jessica positioning her right hand in the path of the fluid, before moving her hand to her face, “I wonder how it tastes…” and taking a lick, her reaction to the tastes was nearly immediate, a sour look briefly crossed her face. “Ugh, not very good.”

“You ready?” asks Sara.

“Yeah!” quickly replies Jessica with a smile, wiping her hand clean with the bed cover. “Anytime your ready!”

“Ok, I’m gonna relax now…”

As soon as Sara relaxed her clenching of her cervix, she immediately felt an egg start to push through, once again stretching her cervix. Although, Sara quickly realized with a groan, something was different, this egg was larger than her previous ones, the usual dilation her cervix would go through, Sara had become accustomed to. This larger egg though stretched her beyond the usual limit, bringing back the uncomfortable pressure of her earlier layings. From the egg stretching her cervix to new limits, it’s progress was slow.

Sara’s body, sensing the slight strain, aided her laying by producing more of her honey, Jessica looked on in amazement as she saw the increase, the oozing had turned into thick globs that would leave Sara’s pussy.

“Wow, there’s a lot more coming out now, what does that mean?” asks Jessica.

“I-It means, I’m having a little trouble…” replies Sara with a brief groan. “The egg is bigger than the others I’ve laid.”

“Oh, I didn’t know you could lay different sizes!” states Jessica happily.

“Me neither.”

With the added honey swirling around inside her vagina, the eggs progress sped up a little. Then with a gasp mixed with discomfort and pleasure, Sara felt the eggs widest part stretch her cervix out to a new limit before it finally slipped free and into the tunnel of her vagina, leaving her cervix gaping open for a few seconds before the gap shrunk, only a little though, many eggs having passed through it, the opening would no longer completely close on it’s own, leaving just the tiniest of gaps now.

The eggs increased size was also felt by her vagina, the egg pressing against the tight, slippery walls of her pussy as it did it’s job and pushed the egg towards freedom, expelling more and more large globs of her honey from her slowly yawning labia.

“Ahhh! It’s coming!” announces Sara as the eggs departure brought her closer and closer to her yet another orgasm.

Jessica was speechless as she watched in amazement as she saw Sara’s labia spread and the egg begin to show itself, peeking out of the small hole.

Despite her cervix having a slight problem with the eggs widest part, the entrance/exit to her vagina didn’t have that problem, easily falling out, not before nicking her clit though on the way down, landing with a slight splat down into the pool of her honey, while Sara moaned out loudly, though quickly sending her face down into her bed to muffle her moaning as she young body quaked the orgasmic sensations flowed through her body for a third time, her pussy gushing out the remaining honey, drowning her newly laid egg in her fluid.[/spoiler]

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: @YomToxic (and anybody else who wants these)
It will be a great honor to write these into text.

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
lol reminds me of something I read on somethingawful. Thanks for posting this.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 am
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Oh snap!

Subliminal message... You suck.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
too long didn't even try reading.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
it was full of awesome though, disgusting lame awesome :)

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 pm
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
yeah you should read it, every word is worth it

thanks cbp

[spoiler]︻╦╤─ --- --- [reverse]︻╦╤─[/reverse]
[rainbow]︻╦╤─[/rainbow]
[rc]︻╦╤─[/rc]
[tip]︻╦╤─[/tip]
Code:
︻╦╤─
︻╦╤─︻╦╤─︻╦╤─
[rc]︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─[/rc][/spoiler]

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Needs more unbirth.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Oh god.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:
Veronica! wrote:
Oh god.

You know you love it :mrgreen

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
I do

[spoiler]︻╦╤─ --- --- [reverse]︻╦╤─[/reverse]
[rainbow]︻╦╤─[/rainbow]
[rc]︻╦╤─[/rc]
[tip]︻╦╤─[/tip]
Code:
︻╦╤─
︻╦╤─︻╦╤─︻╦╤─
[rc]︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─[/rc][/spoiler]

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
heh, i actually vividly remember this story..my first exposure to text-erotica

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Sicko
Sicko

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Some classic story this is!

Fuck you, im FH Royal Perverted Reaper.

I AM WALKING MADNESS. I AM NEVER ENDING CHAOS. I AM THE SICK CREATION.
WITH INSANITY AS MY BEING I SHALL DROWN THE WORLD INTO HAVOC AND ENGULF IT IN DARKNESS.
MY NAME IS YOSHIMOTO. THE END HAS COME!

1 pcs.
96 pcs.
19 pcs.
8 pcs.
292 pcs.
11 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
7 pcs.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:06 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
And it happened in FH.

4 pcs.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Sicko
Sicko

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Another Reason to love this place

Fuck you, im FH Royal Perverted Reaper.

I AM WALKING MADNESS. I AM NEVER ENDING CHAOS. I AM THE SICK CREATION.
WITH INSANITY AS MY BEING I SHALL DROWN THE WORLD INTO HAVOC AND ENGULF IT IN DARKNESS.
MY NAME IS YOSHIMOTO. THE END HAS COME!

1 pcs.
96 pcs.
19 pcs.
8 pcs.
292 pcs.
11 pcs.