Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 FH Dossiers 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post FH Dossiers
Write dossiers on the different members on forkheads, the ones you know or if you dont you're intrepetion based on what you can vaguely see.

Lime
Lime is the main admin of FH. He ussually is doing other stuff, and is ussually lurking about and posts something occasionly. He was working on a Negima Dating sim(not sure if he is doing this anymore). Sort of like the Love Hina and Galaxy Angel dating sims that Klacid and Tent made about 5 years ago posted on Newgrounds.
Lime is introverted and has a dry sarcastic sense of humour.
PsychoKittyBoy
PKB has a rather bizzar and random personalty. So much so, that I have trouble describing him. He really likes cats, I mean he really likes cats. For some reason I keep thinking he lives on a ranch, but there is really no reason I should be assuming something like that. Most of PKB's posts are downright insane, but have some sort of inteligence to them.
Haz
Haz is a fairly effeminate british boy. He really likes classicle music and shoujo anime. One of Haz's most defining characteristics is "Ask me a question any question!" Which he'll ask you over and over on MSN, sometimes to the point you would like to go out in a open field and eat grass and moo. Most of the time Haz comes up with interesting things to talk about, so I tolerate it. He knows quite a bit about politics and has well defined opinions about things that the average person his age wouldnt think about.

I might add more to this later. Everyone should write dossiers on different forkheads members... and dont write on yourself because that's just lame.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Post Re: FH Dossiers
I used to live on a ranch... up until I was 18. I do miss it... I also lost a lot of weight after that :P

Uhh, no good at this shit myself...

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Swtshiya
She's really shy. She never talks very much. She ussually has problems with people sexually harassing her at work because she's so hot for various reasons.
ReinaHarden
At first to be thought a man/someones alt, ReinaHarden is in fact female. I'm guessing she's PPM's girlfriend, judging from she looks vaguely familiar sort of like someones motivational images saying something to the affect of "barf" and ppm's girlfriend. She ussually posts deranged nonsense. Even though she's fairly new and no one knows whether not she'll be around that long she adds to Forkheads' long tradition of deranged gibber.
Kain
A veteran user of Forkheads. He's obbsessed with the Touhou series, for whatever reason no one is too sure. His writing tends to be over elaborate, to the point it makes him seem like he's trying to be intellectual, but it just makes him sound fairly odd. He seems to be pissed off all the time and a lot of his posts are tl;dr. Other times his post are ts;dr and are often non-sequiter and not add to the conversation or communicate anything. He might be doing that on purpose to troll. I'm not sure.
n0th1n
He is another user of Forkheads that has been around for awhile. The first feature you'll notice about him is he is tl;dr he often writes way too much in his posts, though he is fairly knowledgeable and usually adds lots to certain intelligent conversations, so in certain areas the tl;dr is in fact useful to the discussion, but in other areas it just makes him look stupid. As an administrator he is respectable since he's one of the more fair/sane admins/mods. He doesnt edit posts when losing an argument and he doesnt edit posts un-necessarily at all, even in the spam board.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Newpurple
Or correctly spelt, Neuparple. He's new, and quite possibly also purple. EXCEPT HE IS IN REALITY NEITHER! He posts very rarley, but when he does it's always some funny shit. He's been around nearly aslong as I can remember. He also may or may not be Swedish. He posses mad art and flash skillz. He's also the coolest weeabo I've come across evarr.

The very image of a king

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 am
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Hanzo- He tries to be a jerk on purpose. He is a huge troll, always trying to get people to hate him. He is always insulting people, always trolling, always spamming. The internet is his world where he can be an ass and get away with it. However, Hanzo somehow grows on you like a festering wart that keeps itching, and beckoning for your attention.

psychokittyboy wrote:
But I like our daily circle jerk of patheticness =[

Perpetually Bored

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 am
Level 3
Level 3

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
I have to agree with Lime you really hit the nail on the head with a lot of these people. You're really good at this.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Someguy wrote:
Hanzo- He tries to be a jerk on purpose. He is a huge troll, always trying to get people to hate him. He is always insulting people, always trolling, always spamming. The internet is his world where he can be an ass and get away with it. However, Hanzo somehow grows on you like a festering wart that keeps itching, and beckoning for your attention.

It-....It's beautiful ;_;

The very image of a king

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 am
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
only for you baby ;)

psychokittyboy wrote:
But I like our daily circle jerk of patheticness =[

Perpetually Bored

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 pm
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Someguy
He is a user of Forkheads who posted mainly in the ye old Forkheads time period. He hasnt been seen much since then. He once said to a random group chat in teh MSN cloud that he's not coming back to Forkheads for "the sake of his soul" Though I believe he was joking or had something better to do than talk to 50 random idiots he didnt know so he said that so people would stop asking. I dont know much about someguy except he's random and unpreditictable. I think his name should be "random guy"
Rosie
She is apparently n0th1n's Girlfriend.She's stubborn and driven in nature. She's introverted, doesnt talk a whole lot.
Kodachi
Kodachi is schizo user from the old Forkheads. She used to have shouting matches with the the people on Forkheads. I think she made it a practice of sitting on thumb tacks or placing blunt objects in her rectum whilst she posted on the Forkheads forum. She seemed like she had some serious issues. I think she might have suffered some kind of abuse in her childhood.
CarsitoPyg
Carsito is a emokid from Colorodo, he wears emo glasses has emo hair and he has tattoos all over his arms. He one time made this random post about his grades or whatever and the whole form flamed the hell out of him. I dont remember the details really since I quickly gleamed over the post and read bits and peices that caught my eye . I just thought it was interesting, the hand writing seemed a little bit strange.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
The details were I got him to post his report card, and we found out what grade he was in, county he lived in, and his school :)

Then proceeded to post it everywhere.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
You forgot the part where Shocksock was after her ass but that sounds about right.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:12 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Rosie actually isn't very introverted.
She also tends to be alot better than I at starting to talk to random people in random settings about a lot of things, including getting them to tell her very personal things.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:31 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Cash on hand:
Group: Assist Admins
Quote:
Rosie actually isn't very introverted.
She also tends to be alot better than I at starting to talk to random people in random settings about a lot of things, including getting them to tell her very personal things.

Okay, you make it sound like I force people to tell me all about their lives, when really they just offer to disclose this information on their own, especially on Travian. It's not like I put a light up to them and interrogate them until they tell me shit. And those that I press for more details are usually people that seem to need someone to talk to (if they're upset and whatnot), and so I want to help them in some way. And you'd be better at it if you weren't always so reluctant and leave it up to me to do so.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]