Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Obama's Economic Strats. 
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Obama's Economic Strats.
I'm not going to rant and rave about how much I think Obama is leading this country down the shitter and blaming everything on Bush because it's still trendy to do so. This is all I'll say, it hasn't even been a year since Obama took over, and already the president or prime minister or whatever the fuck they have over in Russia has sent Obama a letter saying something along the lines of "STOP! DON'T DO WHAT YOUR DOING! IT'S A BAD, BAD ROAD YOU'RE HEADING DOWN! TAKE IT FROM US, IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!!!" in regards to the economic policies Obama intends to enact.

...when fucking Russia is giving your country economic advice, there is something seriously, DANGEROUSLY wrong with what is happening.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am
Level 2
Level 2

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Obama's Economic Strats.
Question: Why was that letter made public in the first place?

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Show me this letter... I am most interested.

But of course it won't work.
"LET'S HAND OUT FREE MONEY, THEN THEY'LL SPEND IT ON GADGETS AND WHAT NOT!!!"

No, no we will not. It will probably be saved to pay for food and gas... I know that's what myself, along with all the other ex Circuit City employees, are doing.

Or, you know... the whole removing the CIA form Eastern Europe to save money. Cause I mean, who the fuck needs to keep an eye on Putin. He's a nice guy, right?

Howa bout we throw money into a health care system that already fucked up France!!!

Should I go on?

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
I was mistaken, it wasn't a letter, but rather somewhere in this speech from a world economic forum:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2EG4KLLa8c&feature=channel[/video]

Heh heh, it's a big one, enjoy. :P

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 pm
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
if anything wrong happens to the states, all i gotta say is that it aint my fault... put the blame on those who voted for him in the first place. but i suppose some things happen for a reason

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 28
Level 28

Cash on hand:
Hey now, lets let the presidents plan play out and see how it does

Allor wrote:
BLACKONESAREBIGGERANDBETTER

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
i was just saying is all... its not like i could do anything even if i wanted to

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
although I disagree with almost everything he is doing, I still believe we need to give him time before we can just start blaming him for shit and even worse, get pessimistic.

Nothing more pointless than saying "we're fucked". Look to the future, plan for the future. Optimism people, it's the only way to stay happy in dark times and to possibly make the future happier. If you just think "it's all over" you are being counter-productive and fucking it up for the rest of us.

Plus, there are worse people to attack RIGHT NOW, like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, the two biggest retards in the government right now. Well, Pelosi too.

I guess the one thing i would shit on Obama for is his failure with dealing with Iran. He decided to get on his knees for Mahmoud and Mahmoud just pissed in his face and said "Go fuck yourself". Yeah, we're pretty fucked in that area.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
glad i haven't joined the air force... yet....

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
basically he is trying exactly what Gorden Brown did and that was a huge fuck up

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
shiya637 wrote:
glad i haven't joined the air force... yet....

You're epileptic, you can't get into the air force. I'm enlisting this summer, I might not even get in.

I'm not going to pretend to know about everything that is going on, but I am going to bitch about his latest shinanighan...

Emission Taxes. Please tell me I was high when i heard what Obama is trying to pass and he really said Precision axes...

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Lime wrote:
probably not
If it was bad and Obama's name was attached to it, more than likely it was true.

Oh my gawd, but EMISSION TAXES? To encourage people to use alternative energy? WTF? Do you know how many years it would take to break even if converting a house to solar energy? Around 15! We don't all have that kind of money! The cost of these alternative energies are outstanding! The technology is not yet advanced enough to be considered as reliable as fossil fuels! And he wants to TAX emissions? As if the electric isn't high enough already?

I so hope I was on some drugs when I heard this...
Precision axes... precision axes...

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
well what do you exepect from the most inexperinced man ever in office

Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Garguilo wrote:
Hey now, lets let the presidents plan play out and see how it does

CarsitoPyg wrote:
although I disagree with almost everything he is doing, I still believe we need to give him time before we can just start blaming him for shit and even worse, get pessimistic.

Nothing more pointless than saying "we're fucked". Look to the future, plan for the future. Optimism people, it's the only way to stay happy in dark times and to possibly make the future happier. If you just think "it's all over" you are being counter-productive and fucking it up for the rest of us.

Plus, there are worse people to attack RIGHT NOW, like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, the two biggest retards in the government right now. Well, Pelosi too.

I guess the one thing i would shit on Obama for is his failure with dealing with Iran. He decided to get on his knees for Mahmoud and Mahmoud just pissed in his face and said "Go fuck yourself". Yeah, we're pretty fucked in that area.

Where have I heard this before... OH WAIT I KNOW! They said the same about Hitler's actions while he was breaking old treaties, building up military, and moving into the Rhineland and Austria.

Lets see where this goes, yea, great idea. Next time I see a child about to put its hand on a hot stove I should just "see where it goes". Never know, might find out the child has evolved past burning or something.

As for PKBs complaint about the Health Care plan: well, it does seem to encourage/provide killing off sections of the population, particularly any currently non-producing sections. I figure the idea is "we really can't afford this health care plan for so many, but if we kill off the ends, maybe we can squeeze it out for a while". Not exactly health care for everyone, but the idea is health care (or health insurance anyway) for everyone LEFT(or deemed fit to be kept alive).

In any case, I do enjoy his idea that, while most of the U.S. has really hated the idea of the Stimulus Packages since before they were released, and how it hasn't shown to be as great as advertised (MAYBE it helped a little? But still looks like it was just delaying the problem so it could get bigger), Obama now proposes we send out another round of Stimulus Packages.
Yea, great idea. Reminds me of how he kept his campaign promise of "I'll pull out the troops" by sending in more troops.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Noth1n... your comparison is very inaccurate.

I was saying that we can't JUDGE him as a president just yet because his actions haven't been resulting just yet (keep in mind, this was written awhile ago).

Hitler's intentions were obvious and we KNOW where that was going, same with a kid about to put his hand on a hot stove.

People seem to already be blaming Obama for a lot of shit that he can't help JUST YET. The fact is, he IS our commander in chief and we can either try to work with him or just be a bunch of counter-productive dipshits who bitch and moan all the time. In the case of Hitler or the kid, you can kill Hitler or get someone to help you kill Hitler, and you can grab the kid. What can we do with Obama? We can't stop him. Sure, debate is necessary, but the way these Conservatives have been acting is just ridiculous. all they do is whine about how he's destroying America.

as for Skyling and alternative energy; one of the things we need the most is alternative energies.
I do agree that Obama's plans are ridiculous (such as emission taxes) but the government does need to get involved in ending America's dependence on oil. What I propose the most is using ethanol and Biomass energy. Hell, we have a renewable supply in the Midwest, it's called corn. and we are constantly filling up landfills with garbage that we can use for energy instead. Petroleum is making America dependent on the Middle East, and since we're this (-) close to creating WW3 over there, it's not very good that we are sending all of our money over there.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next