Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality 
Author Message
God Of Fuck
God Of Fuck
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: USA
Group: Registered users
Post Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
Yes, that spells Q.U.E.E.R.
-----------------------------------


You awake to the sound of someone screaming.

What was that? When did you fall asleep? Wait, where are you? As the feeling of cold air and cold ground sinks into your skin, your thoughts are interrupted when the screams return, this time accompanied by the sound of a loud crash, and much clattering. What the fuck is going on? Ow, shit; and why does your head hurt so much?

You reach up to hold your head, and instantly withdraw your hand when you feel something wet. Blood? You're bleeding? When did you get hurt? You feel your head again and realize that it is just a small wound. You're covered in dirt and your clothes are slightly torn. What the hell happened to you? And more importantly, where in the world are you?

More screams.

The last you remember, you were sitting in your office and looking at porn. Okay, you're not exactly the hardest working guy, but you highly doubt someone would just club you over the head and deposit you... where exactly is this? You look around only to discover a very dark, quiet street, surrounded by buildings. You look up the street - not much there. You look down the street - it seems that the buildings are getting denser. Apartments? Houses? No idea. You hear footsteps across from you in an adjoining alleyway. Nothing but darkness to your left. A small cloud of smoke comes up from a grate by your feet. You can't see much else. FUCK.

The screams continue, followed by even more banging and crashing noises. Would whoever that is please just shut the hell up? You're trying to think, here!

That's when it hit you. Maybe someone's in trouble. Should you help them? Maybe they were thrown here along with you. Maybe they know where you are. Maybe... maybe... those screams... then the loud crashing noises. Could it be beyond your control? Could you really help? Would you want to? The screams intensify. Shit, shit, SHIT. What do you do? Alright, calm down. Think. THINK DAMN IT!

What other options are there?

[ ] Do nothing. The answer may just appear out of nowhere.
[ ] Try to examine your surroundings. Your eyes will become accustomed to the dark. Perhaps you could find something useful?
[ ] Don't worry about where you are, worry about where you want to be. Start walking.
--[ ] Walk up the street. You think you could get to a main road from there.
--[ ] Walk down the street, towards the screaming. The buildings seem to multiply, so there might be someone around willing to help out.
--[ ] Walk to the alleyway. Footsteps? Salvation!
--[ ] Stumble around to your left. You can't really see worth a shit, but there could be an exit.
--[ ] Try the grate next to you. Underground? Better than here, apparently.

And the screaming?

[ ] It's none of your business.
[ ] You have to try and help this person.

_________________
Image
psychokittyboy wrote:
Lol, you thought you found porn he didn't already have.


Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 am
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
12,185.85

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20706
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
You walk into the alleyway. And that screaming!. At least gotta find a way to make it stop...

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
God Of Fuck
God Of Fuck
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: USA
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
YomToxic wrote:
You walk into the alleyway. And that screaming!. At least gotta find a way to make it stop...


One vote. Now I know why ESP gave up when he tried this type of CYOA.

This will quickly turn into something more recognizable, just so you guys know.

Also, you're supposed to copy-paste whichever vote you like best. You're allowed to do write-ins, though, if you don't like any of them.
----------------------------



The alleyway, that's the most reasonable option you have right now. There's someone there, maybe they can help you!

You begin to walk across the street. You can't see much in this darkness, but you have to get to the closest form of life as soon as possible. You stumble a bit, still a little out of whack from the bump on your head and the various cuts and bruises on your body. The screams come back again, almost making you trip up. Damn it, whoever that is is driving you crazy. Hopefully you'll be able to get out of this place and away from it.

You try covering your ears. You need your concentration right now.

As you approach the alleyway, you remove your hands and hear the sound of someone heavily breathing. The footsteps stop, and the faint outline of a person comes into view. You can't make out many details; you limped over here as fast as you could and have a mixture of blood and dirt in your eyes. A man? A woman? They appear to be holding something, though. A stick? No. It's not a cane, but... you try to focus but to no avail. It's far too dark.

"H-Hello?" you call out. You need answers, you need refuge. "Could you tell me where I am?"

The person does not answer. They just stand there silently, looking at you.

"Listen, I'm badly injured and I hear screaming coming from down this street. I need help!"

You wait, but still no reply. What the hell's the matter with them? You sigh. Maybe they don't want to get involved; you don't blame them. You wouldn't want to, either. But still, you need to figure out a way to get out of this place. What should you do?


[ ] No, screw that. Whoever the hell this is is going to help you out whether they like it or not!
--[ ] Aggressively, Demanding.
--[ ] Politely, Diplomatic.
[ ] Eh, don't bother them. Let's try something else...

If you go with the second choice, then choose...

[ ] Stand there, do nothing. Maybe this guy is just slow, maybe he'll reconsider. Perhaps a different course of action will appear.
[ ] Try to examine your surroundings. Clean your face. You need to be able to see where you're going, what you're doing.
[ ] Well, the alleyway was a bust. Keep going...
--[ ] Walk up the street. Out in the open, you may be able to find a store or wave down some passing cars.
--[ ] Walk down the street. The screaming seems to have gotten quieter. With all those buildings, there must be at least one other person around.
--[ ] Go back across the street. Maybe you'll find something in that pitch-black lot you were in.
--[ ] Try the grate in the street. It's safe right? You could even end up near civilization if you follow the sewers towards other grates.

The screaming?

[ ] Fuck 'em.
[ ] They may be dying...
--[ ] Help them yourself.
--[ ] Rely on someone else.

_________________
Image
psychokittyboy wrote:
Lol, you thought you found porn he didn't already have.


Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am
Profile
Level 27
Level 27
User avatar

Cash on hand:
363,786.35

Bank:
4,444,444.44
Posts: 4903
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: The Inner Sanctum.
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
[ ] Try to examine your surroundings. Clean your face. You need to be able to see where you're going, what you're doing.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Profile E-mail
God Of Fuck
God Of Fuck
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: USA
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be combining the votes.
---------------


Right. There's no need to worry about anybody else anymore. It's all about you now, and you need to get the hell out of here. Whoever that was, may they rest in peace. Right now you have more pressing issues to attend to...

LIKE THIS ASSHOLE WHO THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN YOU. Not going to respond, eh? Well fuck him. Whether he likes it or not, he's going to help me - and he's going to like it! Just standing there, like- like an accomplice! That's right! I'll get the cops on his ass. I'm from Massachusetts, bitch! Good Samaritan laws up the wazoo! Time to tear him a new one, but first...

Can't see shit, captain. Before you can rough this dude up, you need to be able to see what you're up against. Your eyes are so full of muck, you could spread said muck with a butter knife on really burnt toast. Bad analogy. You grab the bottom of your shirt and start wiping away madly at your eyeballs, forehead and cheeks. Clean out your ears and nose. A little spit, a little elbow grease, and you're feeling refreshed in the face. Now to let your eyes adjust.

...

A few minutes later, you start to view your surroundings a bit more clearly than before. You take a look around. You look like a mess. There don't seem to be any lights on in the buildings surrounding you. You can't hear any cars in the distance, either. You seem to be standing next to a rather large dumpster. The air feels cold against your skin.

You swing around; the person, did they leave? No. They're about to, though. "Hey!" you call out.

They turn to you again. This time you can see their face. It's a woman, wearing an open coat that reveals bare skin beneath. She's not wearing any clothes? Is she homeless? Maybe she can't speak. Is that a metal pipe in her hand? Well, whatever. Maybe she can understand you and still help.

All feelings of irritation and your gung-ho attitude now gone, you begin to speak in a softer, more polite manner. "Excuse me, I'm sorry if I was being a little rushed, but I'm desperately in need of some medical assistance. Any help would be much appreciated."

She stares at you for a good few seconds, before finally sighing and checking her watch.

"Fine." So she can speak; why didn't she answer you earlier? "I was waiting for someone, but it looks like they're not showing. Come with me and I'll get you checked out." OH JOY!

"Thank you!" you say, feeling very much alive right now. Maybe there are good people in the world... yourself not included.

"S'no problem." you run (or what could be considered as running in your current state) up to her and begin walking further down the alley. "So what are you doing around these parts? You a druggy?"

"No, the last thing I remember was sitting in my office, and I wake up in the middle of a street in a place I don't recognize."

"Heh, sucks to be you."

The walk continues afterwards in silence. Feeling a bit curious about her attire, you wonder who she was waiting for and why she dressed like that. Could it have been her lover? Her master? Maybe she just didn't care about how she looked. Oh lord, those breasts of hers, slipping out from under the coat... it's starting to get you worked up. Calm down, you don't want to go making an idiot out of yourself. "S-So, w-why are you wearing nothing but a coat? It's a little cold out, you know." Fucking idiot.

She looks at you with amusement and asks, "Oh, do you like what you see?" Well, you can't say that you don't, but you really don't want to say anything else about it.

"Uh..." she giggles. I guess that sufficed. "S-So, what's your name? I'm _____."

"Dirty Industrial Bitch." wat?

"E-Excuse me?" Did you hear her right?

"I said it's Dirty Industrial Bitch, though you can call me Dis for short." Oooooookay~ She's smiling as if that name is the most common thing in the world. What the fuck?

"I-Is that a nickname? Where'd you get it?"

"No, it's not a nickname. It's my real name." She says this with a straight face.

"Seriously?" You've got to be kidding me. What kind of parents would name their daughter...

"Yes."

No jokes here, then.

...

A few minutes of silence later, and you arrive at a metal door, attached to a rather large building.

"We're here." Says Dis. "Try not to touch anything, alright? And don't talk to my roommates, they'll probably kill you." Gulp. Wait, roommates, but this looks more like a factory...

She opens the door and you hear screaming coming from inside. Was that what was causing the ruckus? No, this screaming is different. What's going on in there? "Well, come on in, don't be shy." She gives you a feral grin.

Something doesn't feel right to you. This woman, who was she waiting for? Why is she so nonchalant about everything? And the screaming; this could be dangerous. What happened to the pipe she was holding? It's gone. Why did she decide to help? Why is this building so far from civilization? All these questions, but you're in some serious need of help...

What should you do?

[ ] Go on in. It's just your imagination.
[ ] Uh, I think I'll try a different route, thanks.

If you chose the second option:

[ ] Book it. No explanations for the sudden change of mind needed.
[ ] Politely refuse. She'll understand, right?

Also:

[ ] Name the protagonist. (Insert name)
[ ] Stay as anonymous.

_________________
Image
psychokittyboy wrote:
Lol, you thought you found porn he didn't already have.


Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 am
Profile
Level 27
Level 27
User avatar

Cash on hand:
363,786.35

Bank:
4,444,444.44
Posts: 4903
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: The Inner Sanctum.
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
[ ] Go on in. It's just your imagination.
[ ] Stay as anonymous. (Cause... it's cooler that way)

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am
Profile E-mail
Level 27
Level 27
User avatar

Cash on hand:
363,786.35

Bank:
4,444,444.44
Posts: 4903
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: The Inner Sanctum.
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
[ ] Bash Valacre in the face with a random piece of something...

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
God Of Fuck
God Of Fuck
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: USA
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
Sex Kitten 4 and Seinfeld references: FAIL.

Too bad you'll be seeing a lot more of them.

Also, the default name will be Anonymous until 2 or more people agree on a name.
----------------------------


Nothing about this situation feels right at all. Regardless, you shirk away your anxiety and proceed through the door.

What assaults your vision upon entering could be described as nothing less than astonishing. It's a fucking factory. Iknorite? What could be described as mindless dribble and hijnks, though, is emanating from your right, where two half-naked women are fondling each other and yelling about something you can't make heads nor tails of. You live such a hard life...

"Quiet down you fuckheads!" Dis lets out with a roar. "We have a guest! We don't want law enforcement to catch us here, either!" Then shouldn't you be a little quieter?

The two girls stop their whacky sex-play and stare at you with apathetic, half-lidded eyes. "Eh?" one says aloud. "Who the fuck is this? This isn't your usual pick-me-up."

At this, the other girl decides to chime in as well. "And he looks like a fucking hobo to boot!"

"Shut the fuck up you two. He's injured and lost, and he needs some help. What was I supposed to do? Let him get ripped to shreds by the local hulking aristo-roids from down the street? Now be nice to him." The local what? Sounds deadly. Good thing you didn't wait around or head down that street.

"Pffft" the second girl lets out a stifled laugh. "So he's nothing more than a dirty, hapless, moneyless loser? LAME!" Fucking bitch- "Throw away the stray!" before you can defend yourself, the girl cheers loudly for your removal from the premises, and without hesitation, her buxom counterpart joins in. "Throw away the stray! Throw away the stray!" They chant in unison. My God, you're already being outcast? Why does this day just keep getting worse?

"ZIP YOUR LITTLE FUCKING CUNT-SWABBING SHIT-TRAPS AND CLEAN THE LIVING AREA LIKE I TOLD YOU TO THREE HOURS AGO, AND NO MORE DISCUSSION ON HIS PREDICAMENT, OR I'LL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES!" Dis damn near tears down the foundation with that last sentiment, actually causing the thick, metal door to rattle behind us.

"Alright, alrght. You don't have to tell us twice, bitch." As Dis appears ready to make another outburst, the two women spin around, stick out their rumps, hold their noses high, and exit the room in an over-exaggerative display of butt-shaking and runway walking, giggling as they disappear from sight.

"Jesus H Christ..." Dis sighs and palms her forehead. "I'm sorry about that."

"N-No, it's alright. Really. By the way, who were those two?" you ask cautiously, hoping that she doesn't explode again.

"Ehh, they're my roommates. The Two Fuckers think they own the place, when really they're in my debt for allowing them to stay here and hide from their overzealous, religiously-fanatic families. They're lesbians; don't take quite well to men if you know what I mean."

"What are their names?"

"Who the fuck knows. They never say. Just call them Fucker 1 and Fucker 2 for the time being." Great, more pleasant naming experiences. "Anyway, we need to get you looked at. You're pretty beaten up, you know?" Dis gives you a concerned once over.

"Heh, right." You say, scratching your head.

"You are pretty dirty, though. Maybe you should take a bath first." Well, that would be a pretty good idea, considering... "Then we need to find you a change of clothes." Hallelujah. "Finally, we'll need to decide on your sleeping arrangements, and maybe a little food. You must be hungry, right?" You could cry tears of joy right now. She's being so kind to you.

It's up to you. What do you wanna do first?

[ ] Take a bath.
[ ] Get something to eat.
[ ] Find some new clothes.
[ ] Get your wounds patched up.
[ ] You'd rather just sleep right now.
[ ] Does she have a phone?
[ ] Find a way to repay her for the hospitality.
[ ] Maybe you should go. You don't want to be a burden.

[ ] Get to know more about...
--[ ] Herself.
--[ ] The girls.
--[ ] This "house".
--[ ] This place/city, or wherever the hell you are.
--[ ] Something else? (Write-In)
--[ ] Nothing right now.

-----------------------------
Both option sets are multiple-choice. You can choose to do all, some, or just one of each. Keep in mind you are tired, mooching off of someone else, and most likely not in the right state of mind to act sane under your current conditions.

So, choose wisely. Whatever your choice, it will affect the outcome of the rest of the game - just in case the thought never crossed your mind. Ever. No matter how obvious it was.


Oh, right. *Smashes Valacre's face in with a large rock* Let the voting commence.

_________________
Image
psychokittyboy wrote:
Lol, you thought you found porn he didn't already have.


Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 am
Profile
Level 27
Level 27
User avatar

Cash on hand:
363,786.35

Bank:
4,444,444.44
Posts: 4903
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: The Inner Sanctum.
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Quixotic Ultraism Eagerly Endangering Rationality
[ ] Find a way to repay her for the hospitality.
[ ] Take a bath.
[ ] Get your wounds patched up.
[ ] Find some new clothes.
[ ] Get something to eat.
In that order

[ ] Get to know more about...
--[ ] Herself.
--[ ] The girls.
--[ ] This place/city, or wherever the hell you are.
--[ ] Something else? (The pipe.... WTF'd it go?)

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO