Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pokemon Blue; A nuzlocke challenge! 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Pokemon Blue; A nuzlocke challenge!
Rules!
1) Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
2) The player must only hold upto six pokemon. You may not catch any more pokemon.
3) The player must only catch ONE Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
4) The Player must also name all pokemon caught.
5) The player may trade with other NPCs.
6) The player may only use the pokemon center after paying a flat 300pk fee per pokemon to be healed. (Buy 300pk, and throw to pay)
7) The player may buy pokemon. (NPCs and game corner), ONLY IF they have free slots left in the party.
8) Pics or it didn't happen! The player must detail all happenings with narration and drawings.

--------

This, right?
Nope. THIS

-

Chapter 0: Begin the adventure! (You are here)
Chapter 1: Basics in Pallet Town.
Chapter 2: First Blood.
Chapter 3: Into the Maws of Viridian Forest.
Chapter 4: Deadly brawl in Viridian Forest!
Chapter 5: Bigger battle in the Big City!
Chapter 6: EARTH SHATTERING FIGHT to open the Path to Mt.Moon!
Chapter 7: Mountain of Mayhem!

4 pcs.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
Post Re: Pokemon Blue; A nuzlocke challenge!
i wish i could draw ;-;

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Raphael Squirtle gonna use HM01 on a bitch. So are we limited to a specific version/generation? If not, I hereby suggest no black/white or X/Y because fuck them and their bullshit to die in a Magmar's ass.

I can provide ROMs and emulators is needed.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
rai: Believe in yourself. That's all that it takes. Nothing more.
fluffy: I'm gonna be playing Pokemon blue. Youse free to make your own LP or nuzlocke run.

-

BGM

Just look at those awesome eyebrows. I'm sure he was a badass once upon a ti-
Holy ass-fucking magic pixie shit on a stick.

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon!"

"My name is Oak! People call me the Pokémon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession. First, what is your name?

Since YomToxic seems to be unwritable, we'll stick with this.

Right! So your name is Yomu!

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again?

Nah. We need to make this epic.

That's right! I remember now! His name is Despair! Yomu! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Yes, we named him Despair himself, the cold, ruthless slayer of all hope, creativity and ambition.

-
BGM
A gentle theme that stirs ageless memories is carried with the wind, as the adventure starts.

It was just another day in Pallet town - an unremarkable day. Except for one boy sitting in his room...

Yomu was playing on his SNES when the cosmic planetary alignment hit the correct sequence, as he became exactly 10 years old.

His child-like body shifted, as his genetic programming sprang to life...
...adding muscle mass, manliness and pure awesomeness!

With his new-found insight, he grabbed a potion from the FUCKING COMPUTER. (Don't ask me. When you have thick eyebrows, computers have items you can use. True story, bro.)

Knowing that he has a destiny to fulfull, he walks down the stairs...

4 pcs.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Rookie
Rookie

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
yom<3

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Yaoi Messiahs
i thinking of starting a nuzlocke challenge or making my own challenge ^.^

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
With a confident leap, I jump off the opposite end of the staircase and lands at the foot of the stairs. As I walk out...

This must be about the coming-of-age ritual. I nod and walk out of the house.

Mother's changed the signboard, I see. Now, with father gone, and as I have come of age, I alone am Master of this house.

Time to find the professor.

I begin looking around town. Thankfully, the town was a small place, with only two criss-crossing streets and three buildings. I guess that's one advantage of living out in the countryside.

I visit my rival's house, first. His little sister is here.
Despair, is the name of my rival. A real fast-learner, and a brilliant strategist, and the only obstacle in my way of becoming Master of Pallet Town.

Thanking her for the info, I step out. The lab is just a short walk south from here.

This is the Oak Pokemon Research Laboratory.

Entering, I see some aides who helped with the pokemon research. My rival, Despair himself was there. He yelled out

True to his word, the professor was nowhere in sight. Chuckling to myself as I imagined Oak on his random nostalgia trips, I decided to look elsewhere.

Outside the lab, there was a stout fellow who would, in the future, be the master of the TII Clan. Masters of prescience, their ability would be passed down, and the Adepts would be able to Know technology yet to come.

I waved to him and decided that Professor Oak mustve gone outside the town. As I stepped outside....

I should have known. By the looks of his dripping coat, he must've taken a dip in the beach down south.

Yeah, pokemon are extremely dangerous beings to the untrained. Might as well get one before I head outside.

A short walk back to the lab later...

Yeah, we all know.
What a brat...

So, I ended up choosing Squirtle. I shall give it the name: Turtlebro.

My rival chooses bulbasaur!.
There was a creepy glint in his eyes...
as he muttered "My pokemon looks a lot stronger..."

I turned around to go and leave, when...

It's a fight!

The battle proves short, but bloody. Turtlebro stands victorious!

All Despair manages to mutter out as he is forced to withdraw his badly-injured pokemon is "What! Unbelievable! I picked the wrong pokemon!"

This first battle has put a dent in his psyche. Quickly recovering, he grins again.

"Okay! I'll make my pokemon fight to toughen it up! Gramps! Yomu! Smell you later!"
He grins more and turns off, running, not daring to show that he was teary-eyed.

Nodding to Professor Oak, I walk outside as well.

Maybe I should go training?.

Thinking that, I decided to go to route 1. As soon as I stepped into the tall grass, I was attacked!

It's a fight!

4 pcs.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Yaoi Messiahs
woah did you draw he rattata?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
YomToxic wrote:

buff yom... my sides went out into space.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The rattatta, hungry for blood, attacks!

As its speed is higher, it gets the first attack in! It goes for turtlebro's throat!
Turtlebro blocks the attack with his left arm!
Not even pausing to consider this change, the rattatta bites down hard on Turtlebro's arm!
Turtlebro is unfazed by the pain, and swings the rattatta into the ground!
Rattatta's rib-cage is shattered!
Rattatta starts bleeding from its mouth and ears!

Turtlebro attacks the prone rattatta with a heavy tackle attack!
Rattatta's skull is crushed.

As soon as the fight began, it's over.
Such is life in this world. As fleeting as a flower that blooms in the dawn, and wilts before noon.

Turtlebro is mildly injured. However, he licks up its own blood and lets it clot over.
He's still got some fight left in him!

We clear the clump of tall grass without further incident, and enter a clearing.
There's a store touter here. He tells us there's a shop in Viridian City, which is to the north of here.
He also gives us a free sample!
It's a much needed Potion, giving us two in total.

I decide to use one potion to heal Turtlebro's injuries. Who knows what other monsters await.
As I poured the medical liquid onto the wound, the nanomachines in the liquid quickly built a mesh bandage that quickly healed the injury, and fell away. Turtlebro recovered 9Hp!

The touter also informs us that the shop sells pokeballs to catch pokemon with. Perhaps having more allies would be wise, in this world where anyone could die.

Further north, there's someone checking the tall grass. He informs us that we can jump off ledges and land safely.
YOMU LEARNED COMBAT JUMP!

-

I finally arrive at Viridian City. Passing by the pokemon center, as I have no need of healing at the moment, I decides to visit the store for supplies.

As I enter the shop...
Sure did. What do you want?

After a little more banter, it seems Professor Oak's order from PokeBay has arrived. I decide to take it to him.

On my way home, a strange bird-like creature attacks!
It's a fight!

Turtlebro attacks valiantly, but the bird starts flapping its wings furiously! These 'flying type' attacks are tough! Each lands a critical hit on Turtlebro!

Turtlebro is blown onto its back! As it struggles to right itself, the bird lands on Turtlebro's belly and cocks its head back to deliver the killing blow! I rush at the bird, intent on diverting its attention by punching it in the face, when...
Turtlebro unleashes a furious blast of water and foam from its mouth! The jet of water hits the Pidgey flush-on in the body, and sends it spinning into a rock!. The Pidgey's skull and spinal cord is shattered! It flaps around weakly on the ground before dying.

It's over.

Turtlebro levels up and learns new move - bubble!
It seems that whenever we kill one monster, the rest tend to scatter and wait until we're gone, and eat the corpse when we leave. That's the only reason why we didn't encounter another one on the trip back to Pallet Town.

Successfully delivered the parcel to Oak!
It seems that he has an important announcement to make... I wonder what it'll be about?

4 pcs.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Chapter 3: Into the Maws of Viridian Forest...

Professor Oak: Well, it seems to like you a lot.
Professor Oak: You must be talented as a MONSTER COACH Pokemon trainer!

Professor Oak: What? You have something for me?

Yomu delivered Oak's Parcel!

Professor Oak: The custom Pokeball I ordered! Thank you!

As I turned to leave, the annoying voice of my rival echoes through everywhere.

Despair: Graaaamps!

Despair: Gramps! What did you call me for?

Professor Oak: Oh, right! I have an important request of you two.

Professor Oak: On the desk there is my invention, POKEDEX! It automatically records data on POKEMON you've seen or caught! It's a hi-tech encyclopedia!

Professor Oak: Yomu and Despair! Take these with you!

Professor Oak: To make a complete guide on all the POKEMON in the world... That was my dream! But, I'm too old! I can't do it! So, I want you two to fulfill my dream for me! Get moving, you two! This is a great undertaking in POKEMON history!

Yomu(mumble): It's gonna happen a lot in the future. No worries, prof.

Despair: Alright Gramps! Leave it all to me! RED, I hate to say it, but I don't need you! I know! I'll borrow a TOWN MAP from my sis! I'll tell her not to lend you one, RED! Hahaha!

Laughing more obnoxiously than the Annoying orange, he leaves. I grin as I realize he must still be buttmad about me kicking his ass in the first battle.

Professor Oak: POKEMON around the world wait for you, Yomu!

-

Maybe I'll get him back for what he just said.
I decide to visit his sister's house.

As I excuse myself inside, she takes one look at me and swoons.

That's one advantage of being incredibly manly.

Despair's Sis: Here, this will help you!

Despair's Sis: POKEMON are living things! If they get tired, give them a rest!

Ha, take that.

Thanking her, I leave. I decide to take a look at the town map.

My first objective is the Pokemon center; turtlebro looks a little tired from the two consecutive battles.

Except for a short skirmish with a level 2 rattata, the walk to Viridian city was uneventful.

With some time on my hands, I decide to look around.

A pokemon GYM! I wonder if there's anyone ready to fight?
No such luck...

Old man: I wonder who the leader is?

I try my luck at opening the door. No luck - a powerful force field repels me.

Perhaps I should try later?

Walking west of Viridian city, I find a small pathway. Perhaps a shortcut that avoids the woods?

Uh oh.
Despair: You're going to pokemon league?

Yomu: Huh, so this is the path that leads to the Pokemon League?

Despair: Forget it! You probably don't have any badges! The guard won't let you through!

Yomu: I guess you learned that the hard way. :)

Despair: A-Anyway! D-did your pokemon grow any stronger?
It's fight!

Hatred fills turtlebro's eyes as he faces off against the first opponent.

Enduring the smaller bird's gust attack, turtlebro delivers a deadly counterattack!

With a wet SNAP, the bird's neck and skull is shattered by a well-aimed tackle!

This fight isn't over yet.
The lower level bulbasaur tries leech seed; but turtlebro doesn't give a shit.

Ignoring the pain as the seedlings burrow into his skin, turtlebro proceeds to deliver a no-holds barred beatdown to the Bulbasaur!

... well, I guess its over now.

Despair: Aww, you just lucked out!

Catching his breath as he gives vital medical treatment to his bulbasaur, he tries to change the subject.

Despair: I heard Pokemon league has many tough trainers! I have to figure out how to get past them!

Yomu: A coward to the end, huh?

Despair: Its not like that! Well... huh, you should quit dawdling and get a move on!
Saying so, he returns the bulbasaur to his pokeball and runs off. Leaving behind the corpse of his prized level 9 pidgey.

I too, decide to get out my knife and quickly pick out the seedlings from turtlebro's body. Turtlebro seems thankful; the small incisions will heal eventually.

As there's nothing more to be found this way for now, I return to Viridian city, and begin my trek northwards.

Helpful lady: Be careful, it's a natural maze!

It seems that Viridian forest lies straight ahead.

Next episode: Deadly Brawl in Viridian Forest!

4 pcs.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Nu~ Turtlebro~

The insidious thing about Leach Seed is that the Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur line is a frog like lizard that's become the slave of a plant that's parasitically linked into the lizard's mind. Similar to Paras and Parasect or the Shelder/Slowpoke combinations but less obvious to the untrained eye. They attempt to spread the infection and parasitic plant by Leach Seeding enemy Pokémon which allows them to psychically control the zombified carcass of the unfortunate victims.

Viridian Forest is dangerous, take this with you!

You absolutely must capture a Caterpie.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listening to fluffy's advice, I decide to make sure turtlebro is healthy before we enter Viridian Forest. 300pk down, and turtlebro returns, after having some small surgery to remove some of the (now dead) roots of the seedlings. Turtlebro is at maximum health, and feeling awesome!

Now that we're truly ready...

Chapter 4: Deadly Brawl in Viridian Forest!

As we enter the tall grass and take a left...

Something in the branches above rustles, then dives right at us! Turtlebro and I jump out of the way, but if we hadn't, we'd suffer some broken bones at best.

It was a strange, green creature. It must've been about 3 feet long, and judging by the way the ground crumbled below it, 10 or so kilos.

It's a fight!

The strange green creature, a metapod, stood stock still. Perhaps it was preparing another, more dangerous attack? I ordered Squirtlebro to keep his distance and bombard it with ranged attacks.

I did not like the look in its eyes as the first attack hit. I could recognize killer intent by now. And whatever it was preparing to do, it would feast on blood by the end of the day... unless we did something about it.

It looked like this creature was unused to being attacked from a distance, as it was rocked by blast after blast of water, and yet unable to retaliate. One final blast, and that was it, it lost its footing and was thrown down, its tough carapace shattering under the repeated blows.

It fought well, defending its weakpoints as it prepared to attack. Now, its dead.

The path led to a dead end. However, Turtlebro found something hidden in the grass! It was a pokeball!

On my way back, we dispatched another metapod, that, yes, tried to jump on our heads again. Too bad for them, Turtlebro had good vision, and was able to instantly evade their clumsy attacks. Between me watching the ground level, and turtlebro keeping an eye on the branches, we managed to stop every attack the pokemon rallied against us.

Turtlebro even leveled up!

As we began to make our second incursion, taking the right path, something attacked us from below!

A caterpie! Fluffy thinks they're very powerful. Let's put that theory to the test!

My doubts were put down as the battle started. Unlike the slow and unwieldy metapod, the caterpie was faster, more agile, and it kept repeatedly using string shot, creating a series of machine-gun like shots of sticky silk that quickly hardened in the air and served as a minefield, preventing turtlebro from delivering anything more than glancing blows. We would need more than just brute force to outwit this one!

While Turtlebro used bubble to melt down the string shot defenses, I quickly slipped to the side, then threw a rock at the caterpie! Distracted, it delivers a series of string shots - but as we were in the tall grass, it didn't go far. Before it could refill its string glands, we began a two-pronged attack!

Rushing from my cover, I grab it by the tail, and start spinning it around!

Squirtlebro quickly fires off a series of bubble blasts, and catches the caterpie in the volley!

Caterpie is hit, and wrenched from my grip, slams into a tree!.
COMBINATION ATTACK: THROW-BLASTER 1!
団結撃: 投入ぶらすたあいち!

Is it over? No, not yet!

Using its soft body as a cushion, it even survived our determined combination attack! But it's on its last breath now...

What incredible life force. What determination. Perhaps this is the caterpie I must catch.

I have one pokeball, the one I found earlier.

Throwing all caution to the winds, I throw the pokeball at the caterpie!

HYAAHHH!!!

A second of frightful pause engages... and...

Allright! Caterpie was caught!

-

The pokedex records the data of the caterpie, and I'm given the chance to name it.

I name her, "Wriggle".
However, I dont think she trusts me at all, probably because of the massive attack Turtlebro and I had to do to capture it. So, as a peace gesture, I give her my last potion.

Wriggle-chan takes the potion, which heals her wounds. I can see the questioning look in her eyes. I just sigh.
"Because we're friends now. I take care of my friends."

We decide to rest for a moment. After this short break, we continue our excursion!

As we go further north...

Bug Catcher: Hey! You have Pokemon! Cmon, let's battle'em!
It's a fight!

This is basically my first trainer battle with anyone except for that sore loser, Despair. I'd better have my guard up!
The opponent sends out a weedle! I notice the barb on its head, leaking an amber fluid almost immediately. Poison-type! Not good.
"Turtlebro! Keep your distance! It's gonna poison you if it gets close!"

Turtlebro nods, then blasts the enemy with bubble!

Critical hit! The enemy weedle's internal organs are damaged!

Turtlebro is becoming winded from the continued onslaught, so I tell him to stand down.

Wriggle-chan is put into battle! The enemy also sends out a caterpie!

"I trust you." I whisper. "Thats why I believe you'll win."
Wriggle-chan seems amused by this prospect, then starts the fight!

Healed from its wounds, it is the fast and agile opponent I remembered.

Letting the opponents attack graze it and no more, it starts wounding the opponent with well-aimed tackles! It doesn't take long for the caterpie to inflict a deadly wound on the opponent, and just like that, the fight is over.

Bug catcher: No! Caterpie can't cut it!
He seems upset, but he's also a sportsman - he gives me 60pk for winning.

We decide to take the upper left path deeper into the forest.

What will we run into next?!
Find out in the next episode of Pokemon Blue Hardcore!

4 pcs.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Chapter 5: Bigger Battle in the Big City!

After defeating a well-trained weedle, and learning Water gun! we finally have enough firepower to break into the big city!

Oh, and ...
Really?
Say, thanks! That's really nice of you!
:errg :errg :errg :errg :errg

So... this is Pewter City...

I think my team is in need of some R&R.

There's a pokecenter just nearby. How convenient! Good thing the healing costs of 600pk can be covered for now...

Lady behind the counter: ...are fighting fit! We hope to see you again! *bows*

"We hope to see you again!"

"We hope to see you again!"

I have no idea what the translation crew was thinking, but it sure settles the mood of the world I intend to portray - as a world of deadly GRIMDARKNESS and uncertainity, where life can come to a gruesome end any second...

:whysosrs

As I turned to leave, I noticed a familiar figure. Not that the figure was familiar - but there was no mistaking the glint of genius behind those eyes.

Fluffy. There was no doubt about that voice.
I quickly powerwalked outta there, as everyone in the vicinity fell asleep.

I'm sure he had a lot of fun in there. :dement

-

I decided to challenge the pokemon gym of this city. Surely, a large place like this would have a pokemon gym, right?

My search didn't take long before I found the first clue...

Guy:... trainers here!. They're all like BUG CATCHERs, but PEWTER GYM's BROCK is totally into it!

So, there IS a GYM in this city.

Time to find it!

SCIENCE, eh?
Well, it looks interesting, but I'll come back later.

Taking a south, I find a smaller building with a rock-theme. Why hello there...

Leader: Brock.
The rock solid pokemon trainer!

Finally, a serious opponent.

As I enter, a small carved stand with a pokemon statue on it catches my eye.

Hm, so he's serious, eh? I better catch up to him...

Did this wimp just call me kid...?
Kid: You're still light years from facing BROCK!

He might be a kid, but he's seems a lot more tougher than the BUG CATCHERs we faced in the past...

Wriggle! Use string shot!
Yikes. That diglett's strong!

Caterpie, switch out! Now!
Go, Turtlebro!

It seems diglett's using the ground to prop itself. I wonder what happens when you add water to it?!

Turtlebro! Water gun!

The plan went as expected. The soft sand below the diglett turned to clay, and it was sucked down...
Diglett thrashed around, as the soft clay invaded its nostrils. Coughing and thrashing around in the quicksand was a fatal mistake - it drowned as its breath gave out.

The junior trainer's eyes flashed with rage. It must've been his favorite pokemon I just killed.
Wriggle leveled up!

The battle is not over yet.

A sandshrew, eh?
Wriggle's in no condition to fight, so Turtlebro steps up to the challenge!
It's a violent match, with two strong pokemon...

Turtlebro, quickly hopping back to dodge a powerful claw attack, withdraws into his shell and fires off the water gun from behind, propelling him like an artillery shell right into sandshrew!

The wet snap of bone and gore is heard, and all is silent.

It's over.
JR.TRAINER: Darn! Light years isn't time! It measures distance!

He seems upset, but he does acknowledge that I won.

What? Wriggle is evolving!

Seeing the incredible manly battle mustve activated hidden powers!

My team is pretty beat up. Time to put those potion I found in Viridian forest to good use!
There we go, all better!

Now, let's go challenge Brock!
How people saw him.

How he really was.

Brock: I'm BROCK! I'm Pewter GYM's Leader! I believe in rock-hard defense and determination! That's why all my pokemon are rock types! Do you still want to challenge me? Fine then! Show me your best!

-

What happens next?! Find out in the next episode of Manly Pokemon!
EARTH SHATTERING FIGHT to open the Path to MT.Moon!

4 pcs.

Mon May 19, 2014 4:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next